Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review:: IS CLINICAL -- not disappointed
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I'd start a new thread since the I am disappointed seems to have turned to I like it (grins) anyhow I am on day 2 and this stuffs great, not sure how to describe but its like my skin fits my face better (it wasnt saggy at all either) its def tighter, firmer ect...can't wait for a few weeks, I am using this in conjunction with my revive creams and the combo is great. I also have not had any reaction to using at all. AM: ideb, super, hydracool and revive cream after about 5 mins...PM: active, firming cream...then later revive cream. For some odd reason both days I've still needed a wee bit of cream. I tend to by dry versus oily so maybe thats why, but it is making anything I use on top work extremely better and FAST....So I owe a big thanks to all the ladies who's reviews finally broke me Very Happy !!

Melissa
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
IS Clinical Super Serum (30 ml)
IS Clinical Super Serum (30 ml)

This extraordinary formulation is the first to combine the clinically proven Vitamin C (stabilized L-Ascorbic Acid), Hyaluronic Acid (intensive hydrating ingredient), Arbutin Glycoside (controls uneven pigmentation), Pentapeptide amino acid (essential amino acids, protein building blocks, aids in reducing scar tissue and stretch marks), Kojic Acid (controls acne and uneven pigmentation), Vitamin B5 (essential for increasing cellular integrity), Centella Asiatica (phenomenal healing and potent antioxidant ingredient), and Zinc Sulfate (which is a powerful antioxidant, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, promotes wound healing, and improves immunity). SUPER SERUM is unlike any formula ever offered, and combines phenomenal ingredients with unsurpassed abilities to produce remarkable positive results including: smoothing, evening pigmentation, protection against UV damage, encouraging and facilitating collagen production, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks, and providing excellent antioxidant protection.

oriana808
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
I second that... it's been about 10 days and I'm very happy so far, Firming Complex is actually adding "bounce" to my skin.

In fact, I'm so glad I found this board because in such a short time of incorporating Vit. C, ISC and various other products mentioned here, my dull, ruddy, lifeless complexion has brightened up and improved considerably. Such a wealth of info, very much appreciated!!
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 03, 2006 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Melissa, I am pleased to hear it works for people, honest. But do you mind me asking whether you used AHAs before and which ones and/or another VitC serum?
Thanks, Molly
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 6:18 am      Reply with quote
I am so glad you like it!! Those positive reviews are what got me started to begin with also. To think, with your review, you could influence many more to switch to IS!Laughing
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi Molly
yes I've used AHA's before, even as extreme as micro retin A (which I hated and was going to do to prevent aging not for acne). I've never really had huge problems with any AHA's, I have extremely normal skin, no oilies (spelling) anywhere, pretty normal T zone, except my problem area is the dreaded blackheads or whatever all that is that the nose loves to gather. I've used various vit C's from high end to low end and never had a problem with those either. I am on day 3 now and I will say this stuffs strong, last nite after I did the active then the firming complex I was pinkish for quiet a bit but woke up normal. So as the ladies have mentioned starting every other nite might not be a bad idea for those who are sensitive. I hope that helps Molly.

P.S. I am one that if I am going to try a new line or system, I really do think its best to try it the way its suppose to work, so I don't think just adding say one of the serums to ur regimine is really going to do the job or show the results the other ladies have gotten. I will be happy to update results after a few weeks use!!!

ANNIE your reviews are one of the reasons I finally caved in Laughing !!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Ohh, I am so tickled!! Katee was my inspiration.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Katie started my interest and kept it then u (Annie) and Tiger just did me in !!!!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 04, 2006 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Just spreading the love!!! I would not be praising it so high if it really had not done miracles for me. I've tried lots of stuff that I was really just on the fence about, not bad but no real results. But then I found my holy grail, IS Clinical. That and all of the wonderful help & advice from all these great ladies and of course, the DIY queen. I just wish I would have found this forum sooner.'Smile'
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 1:10 am      Reply with quote
I agree! I just turned 40 and would love to have found all this knowledge and information when I was in my 20s. I reckon I would look a lot younger now than I do Sad .
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 6:49 am      Reply with quote
fifi I am 38 so I am about the same age as you. When we were in our 20s most of this knowledge and information wasn't even around!!

That being said I am glad I found this forum too. I actually discovered the EDS website doing a search for IS Clinical. I am going to be trying the Proheal soon and must admit that this forum helped convince me to give it a try.
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 05, 2006 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
Do you really think this stuff is preventative?? That it would help prevent aging if you started to use it earlier? I've heard alot about this stuff, but wondered if it was more as a treatment regime to improve skin as opposed to a regime to prevent?? I am not clear (obviously) on the difference, but thought that it was better at improving what you have I guess as opposed to also preventing wrinkles, aging skintone etc etc....(yeah and I really need to buy more skincare like I need another credit card bill...you get my drift Laughing )
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 4:09 am      Reply with quote
I think it would be preventative if you started using great skincare early on - it certainly couldn't hurt. Faithful application of sunblock is probably the most important thing that everyone learns young now though, we just didn't do it when I was in my teens / 20s! Sure wish I could wind that particular clock back Laughing .
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
I am on day 5 going on day 6 and damn this stuff works fast, I was going to do a face scrub today but my skin feels like marble after I wash it, the combo of active and firming complex is amazing my skin is very tight feeling (but not like dry tight at all) its just firm as can be and smooth as glass. Not sure If we should ground katee or kiss her. I am still using revive creams during day and even those work so much better. I hope this doesnt hit a 2 week and the honeymoons over phase but from all I have read doesnt seem anyone has that happen. Ok quick question to Katee, Annie, Tiger, ect....is poly vit any good or even needed?

Melissa
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 06, 2006 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
I'll let you know. It's on it's merry way as we speak Very Happy
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 1:38 am      Reply with quote
No, no!!! Not more to add to my list - it's long enough already Laughing .
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 5:45 am      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie - this stuff sounds great. So, are you using all the products from IS Clinical (wash, etc.). Would you mind sharing the products you are currently using? I have never had anything work let alone work fast. I am very interested!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Ahhhh it sounds like MelissaMarie is ready to be confirmed in the Church of ISC...laughing Exclamation

As for the question re the PolyVit - can't help you there - I've never used it. I think Marina has though...
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Yup, a teeny sample a while ago. Based on said teeny sample, I liked the way my skin felt firmer-bouncy (I'm not good at this). I let it go because Skinterrra or some site told me this was to be used when you wanted to take a break from active serum. At that point, I wasn't interested in taking a break..the more active ..the better.

Mabsy recently tried a sample of this & liked it as well. She confirmed my intial reaction. So, I ordered full size. At this point, I'm planning to alternate with active serum & use firming complex everynight. This along with prevage in superserum in the a.m. I should like I'm 20 in a couple of months Rolling Eyes

Will post results shortly.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Consider me confirmed Laughing !! I really am impressed and thats not easy since, I have prob used damn near everything out there. To answer Riley:
am: cleanse..not using isc (using up what i have) Super serum, hydracool and then a very light amount of revive mositure renewal, and revive eye renewal. And about 3x's a week the ideb only because i constantly forget it. What I love is the simplicity of this. Would I repurchase revive, I am not sure its even needed its just that I have it. I find the moisture content is greatly improved in just this short time.

pm: cleanse, active serum, firming complex cream, revive eye renewal cream. Thats it and the results are the best I have ever had.

Eagerly awaiting marina's review of pro vit!!

Also Riley I know I've stated this before, but alot of ladies have more skin issues than me with great results as well, I have very NORMAL skin, my concern is the aging issues rather than breakouts ect...with that said I don't need the proheal ect, so my way might need to be tweaked depending on ur skin. There are def wiser minds in regard to that than me on here.

Melissa
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Melissa. I appreciate your help. I, too, have very normal skin and have tried just about everything out there. I am not sure if I don't give the products enough time before moving on or not. But, nothing ever works for me. But, when I saw your "reveiw" your skin sounded like mine. I don't have any breakout issues either, never had. I am 42, BTW, but a smoker (horrible I know) so my skin is "older looking than my age". My main concern is wrinkles/sagging. I think I will try the Active and Firming for sure now. I would love to find a place to order that could overnight it to me, as I am going on vacation on Thursday and it would be nice to have this. Thanks again for the help!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 11:03 am      Reply with quote
OMG Riley were prob twins Laughing our skin sounds identical I am 43, if you do try this get the super and the active and the firming. The 3 of those has made a HUGE difference very fast. I am not sure if you just use part of it, if you will get the same results. I watched the others ladies rave on and on for a very long time before I decided to go for it and I am extremely glad I did, in the long run this will truely save me a ton of money on all the $30-50 and up products I keep getting sucked into trying with nominal results. Also I only use a teeny amount of each, so these are going to last a very long time.

Best of luck
Melissa
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Melissa! Yes, I thought we sounded very similar, too! I will try all 3 then. I am just searching for a place that will overnight it to me! I'll keep you posted.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the 3 from EDS and went for the UPS Express shipping. Melissa, do you still use a sunscreen after all the other products? I am considering using the ReVive Sensitif as the last step in the morning versus my sunscreen. Just wondered your opinion here on this. I can't wait to get these products. I sure hope I have great results like you! Thanks for all your help! Very Happy
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Sunscreen is an ABSOLUTE must...

It's important under any circumstances, but these are very active products!!!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Riley I use the Revive Sensitif for my sunscreen as well, I do this because I already have it and it has the sunscreen in it. Everytime I try just plain sunscreens I hate them on my face. Katee, I went blind re-reading post on isc eye complex and am now adding that to my arsenal, I already have the skinceuticals .5 retinol, I know you use the 1% but I am gonna give it a whirl with the lower one. I also noted that you posted it took a bit of time on the eye product so I'll be patient!! BEST OF LUCK RILEY
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |