Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: MD Formulations Soothing Eye Gels
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
I used the md formulations moisture defense, eye gels.

I put these moisturizing gel cutlets under my eyes last night for 15-20 mins and take them off and it really decreases the puffyness under my eyes. I woke up this morning and realized my under eyes are really smooth and nourished. I only have one question, whether I can re-use these eye gels?
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
MD Formulations Moisture Defense Soothing Eye Gels
MD Formulations Moisture Defense Soothing Eye Gels

These refreshing eye gels instantly hydrate, soothe and de-puff the delicate eye area. Enriched with antioxidants and natural plant extracts to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles while defending against environmental stress. Activated by body heat, the cooling gels instantly adhere to skin to deeply hydrate while releasing vital nutrients including green tea, vitamin E and aloe.

wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
I like the Glycolic Clenser a lot.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
I like the Glycolic Clenser a lot.

I agree. The MD Formulations Glycolic Cleanser works great to clear blackheads and exfoliate, yet is gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi BCgirl! I emailed the company, and they said that they are one-use items. Too bad!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Sad aww thats too bad
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 18, 2006 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
I know, they seem like such a great item! EDS sent me one set for free (thank you, EDS!!), but $8 seems like too much to pay for them otherwise!

Fri May 19, 2006 12:24 am      Reply with quote
I got this as a freebie from EDS a while ago as well. I've been meaning to try them a few times now but haven't gor around to it yet Shock I have read though that they are one time use - so I'm hoping not to get too attached to them Smile If they are very good then it might be worth getting them for long flights etc
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 8:57 am      Reply with quote
paying $10 for these eye gels can get pretty pricey each time. And on the package, it recommends to use 2-3 times a week
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 9:24 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering what everyone thinks of Md formulations skincare in general?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Tried the Vit A Plus eye complex when my IS Clinical eye complex ran out but it seems to make my skin crepey and wrinkley so i think I may not use it anymore.
melissa49
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
This was the first skincare line I ever invested in, and I really liked the glycolic cleanser, and the daily facial lotion was very good too. I went and purchased their Vit-A eye cream and their anti-oxidant moisturiser a few years later (after trying dermalogica and a few other dept store brands) on the advice of my BT and I found the eye cream waaayyy too strong and made the skin under my eyes flakey and dry Shock (i was way too young to use that really, and didnt need it anyway...), and the moisturiser cost me $120AUD Mad and I was NOT impressed at all, just a basic, nothing special moisturiser similar to a supermarket brand IMO. Sad
Mabsy

Sat May 20, 2006 1:22 am      Reply with quote
Their Clearing Complex is good, as is their Clearing Complex Masque. Their AHA cleanser is effective (but boring and a little drying). I find it interesting that everyone gets such varied results from the vit-a-plus eye cream! I am one of those that finds it drying and too strong for my eye area but I find it very good for spot treating millia. A number of people however have commented that this is great for wrinkles and that is also is quite moisturising (although I think they might have used it in combination with something).

Btw, they have a really good AHA scrub - Face and Body Scrub - which is a bit too rough for the face but fab for the body!
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:41 am      Reply with quote
I think MDF products always works very well for me..
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I love these eye gels, but I do use them about 3 times before tossing them. I put them back into the pacjage and then put that into a ziploc baggie and seal it. They seem to give the same refreshing results on the 3rd use as they do on the 1st. I can not imagine paying $8 and only using them once.

Lori

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
mom2tommax wrote:
I love these eye gels, but I do use them about 3 times before tossing them. I put them back into the pacjage and then put that into a ziploc baggie and seal it. They seem to give the same refreshing results on the 3rd use as they do on the 1st. I can not imagine paying $8 and only using them once.

Lori

Resurrecting this old thread to ask if you still use these, mom2tommx? Even if $8 for single (or triple!) use is a bit much to sustain, it sounds as if they would be good to have to refresh before an event or a special occasion... or better yet, AFTER a special occasion, if you know what I mean. Laughing TIA!
Tina89
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
I love this product,it moistures very well.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |