Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Any migraine headache sufferers out there?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
s70princess
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
After not having one in a while, I had a severe migraine attack today ... the full blown classic kind ... saw the aura first, then felt spuratic numbness in my hands and face a couple of times, then nausea and vomiting, and intense throbbing pain which made keeping my eyes open really hard, sudden flashing lights, extreme sensitivity to light, smell and sound ... and more pounding. Brick wall

The unfortunate part is that I had a training course to attend at work today and tried to bear it for the morning, but had to leave at lunch because it was too unbearable. I seem to get these major attacks once every couple of years ... and I remember each time, I had to leave in the middle of school or work. Luckily, most of my other attacks are milder and only involve the aura and some pounding, no nausea or numbness.

I also couldn't think of any particular trigger factor today other than maybe MSG or preservatives? I ate a lot of food containing both yesterday. But I usually do consume both on a regular basis.

Anyone else suffer from migraines? And anyone been able to pin-point their trigger factors? Or find remedies that seem to help lessen or prevent them? After this last one, I am going to try not to experience another one for a very very long time!!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
I, luckily do not have to endure these. My heart goes out to you and other sufferers. My sister gets them pretty frequently & severe.

I had been doing some reading on essential oils for unrelated reasons and kept coming across Rosemary to help lessen or stop migraines.

I combined Grapeseed oil, jojoba oil & the Rosemary in a roller style bottle (normally used for lip glosses), you give it a good shake to mix it up well & roll it onto your pulse points when you feel 1 coming on. I made several, for all the women around me who get them (do men get these too? i've never heard 1 say he did Confused ) Good reports back so far. But none of them had a whopper hit since I've given it to them.

Something is better than nothing. The pain sounds tremendous. Maybe something to think about?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Poor you Sad I believe there was a long migraine thread from a while back. You may want to try a board search and see if you can find it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I definitely suffer from migraines. In the past I've had really bad ones last for days---what a nightmare! Luckily, my doctor prescribed this really great med. I take it when I feel a migraine coming on, and it's gone within half an hour. Have you tried going to a Dr?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
I started getting migraines when I was in my 30's. I used to end up in a critical care center or hospital emergency room, puking my guts out, suffering with the worst head pain, and wishing I could die on the spot. I used to have to get 2 injections--1 for pain and 1 for nausea. The meds/shots would knock me out and I would sleep it off and then wake up feeling like I had been hit by a Mack truck. Then along came Imitrex--a little white pill that you swallow at the onset of a migraine. The only problem with this was that if the nausea had set in, the pill would be thrown up before it had been absorbed into the blood stream. But it was better than nothing, and it helped most of the time, although I was still left feeling like I had been run over by a truck. Then . . . enter the best thing since sliced bread--my current migraine medication (I never leave home without it!). It's called Maxalt-MLT. It's like a little lozenge that you put under your tongue at the onset of a migraine, and it melts and immediately goes into your bloodstream and knocks the migraine out. KILLS IT DEAD! I get migraines every month during PMS time--I guess you would call them hormonal migraines. Maxalt is my lifesaver. I haven't missed a day (or even an hour) of work since I've been using it. I recommend it to everyone who suffers from migraines. I even joke about going to work for the company that makes it because I believe in the product so highly and advertise for them all the time!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to mention that when I started getting migraines I thought they were due to stress (at the time I was commuting 60 miles one way to work), but then I started doing some research on migraines and read about certain foods triggering them (cheeses, red wines, coffee, tea, chocolate, foods with MSG/Chinese food). I started keeping a migraine journal to try to figure out what triggered mine. That's how I found out that my migraines occurred around the same time each month and were "menstrual migraines". (Good thing I didn't have to try to give up my coffee or chocolate!)

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I definitely suffer from migraines. In the past I've had really bad ones last for days---what a nightmare! Luckily, my doctor prescribed this really great med. I take it when I feel a migraine coming on, and it's gone within half an hour. Have you tried going to a Dr?

No, I have never gone to see a doctor about it because in the last few years, I seem to only get a big one like that once every 2 years or so and occassionally, will get a minor one every few months. It was about 7 or 8 years ago in my late teens when I first noticed them occuring and at its worse, there were maybe 3-4 months in a row where I would get them so I figured they were related to my period. And it was then I was going to see a doctor, but all of a sudden they stopped and I didn't get another one until maybe a year or two after that.

The thing I do notice is everytime I've gotten one, the weather had changed and it started raining later that day. I have a feeling that my trigger factors are a combination of things, that's why it seems like not only one thing can set the migraine off and they happen so randomly. One time, I recall that a combo of stress and a whiff of strong fragrance set it off ... another time, a combo of rainy weather, cheese, chocolate and caffeine seemed to set it off. Very strange.

If they start occurring more frequently, I am definitely going to see a doctor. I think something like Imitrix may help. A coworker who also suffers from migraines told me she was given samples of Axert and Relpax, and they were effective for her. I will ask a doctor about the next time I see one.

Thanks to everyone for their input, much appreciated Smile
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:33 am      Reply with quote
oh dear, do I ever feel for you! I have had a couple migraines so badly that I had to go to the ER and clinic for injections. I have tried a few migraine meds and have found that I like Amidrine the best. It seems to tackle mine and get rid of them before they get going and ruin my week. I also don't feel any weird side effects like I did with the others I have tried.

As far as triggers go, I know mine are especially from sleep deprivation and reactions to stress such as jaw clenching, teeth grinding, tense shoulders and frowning. Other major triggers are definitely allergies.

I hope that your migraine has lessened or gone away! If it's still there, hang in there!

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Hello fellow headache sufferers, although calling a migraine a headache isn't quite right. I started getting mine in my late 20's and had them every month, yes hormonal , this type is very common. when I got to be in my mid to late 40's I was premenopausal, I tried HRT for a couple of years, lo and behold my migraines significantly improved. Now a few years later, I don't get them like I used to. Unsure if it was menopause or the HRT or both, doctors have said both. Anyway, there are as many triggers for migraines as there are migraines, keep a diary and don't hesitate to see a doctor, Good luck.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:32 am      Reply with quote
I get them pretty often. I feel one coming on and nothing helps. I don't have prescribe medicine even though the doctor asked me if I wanted some. I really hate taking pills and wasn't sure they would work anyway. I just stop what I am doing(I find that if I ignore it and keep cleaning etc it worsens it ten times faster) and go lie down with a pillow over my face with the lights off and noise down. I don't know what the pillow does but it helps. Usually I go to bed with a migraine thinking I can sleep it off and wake up during the night with a full blown one and my god do those hurt. I can hardly lay still its so painful but the more I get worked up and start crying and moving around the worse it gets, so its hard, but the best thing to do is not get worked up, in my case.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:50 am      Reply with quote
I already told my tale of migraine woe in this thread so I won’t repeat it beyond to say that all my fellow migraine sufferers have my deepest sympathies: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=6824&highlight=migraine

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:28 am      Reply with quote
To My Humble Fellow Migraine Sufferers,
I highly recommend that anyone who suffers from migraines try out the prescription Maxalt-MLT. It's the best thing I've ever used, and there's no room for error when it comes to migraines! You need to take it at the first sign of a migraine (those of us who suffer from migraines know the signs of an onset only too well). I often wake up with a migraine in full swing, but the Maxalt helps even then. You put this "magic little lozenge" under your tongue and it dissolves and immediately is absorbed into your blood stream and takes effect right away. I keep them in my purse, in my car, in my desk at work, on my nightstand, in my suitcase, well, you get my point. I used to get knocked off my feet for at least a day every time I got a migraine, but with these little wonders, I haven't had any down time yet. I think they might be a little expensive to purchase outright, but if you have medical insurance, they're the only way to go! (BTW, no, I do not work for the company nor do I profit from advertising for it. MAXALT is just such a lifesaver that I have to tell everyone how great it is!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Razincane. You really should let your MD give you something for your migraines, like Maxalt. This type of med works very quickly at the beginning of the HA or even if it's full blown. It doesn't exacerbate your nausea either like Imitrex did on me. Taking something that works gives you back some control over your life and causes less down time. FYI, you'll get less wrinkles from frowning with pain when your migraine HA goes away quicker. HTH.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:02 am      Reply with quote
I used to get them at least once a month, but as I have gotten older (42 now) they have greatly diminished to the point of maybe 1 a year. I hear that is the case with most people, they diminish as you get older. Good luck.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:17 am      Reply with quote
I also have recently discovered the wonder known as Maxalt-MLT. Before this, NOTHING would touch my migraines--- they would go on for days! Now, I pop one of these little beauties, and my migraine is gone in less than 30 min.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:56 am      Reply with quote
I have tried approximately 300 different drugs and combinations of drugs since I was diagnosed in 1995 and none of them really work for me, including the Maxalt. I must say that Candy's migraine essential oil blend DOES help a bit in taking the edge off and/or relaxing me enough that I can get to sleep because that is truly the only thing that gets me over it: crawling into a cold, dark room and sleeping for hours/days because it's the only way I am able to finally escape the pain.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:42 am      Reply with quote
A cup of hot green tea has worked for me in the past. I developed a migraine at work. I was unable to get home because I basically could not move. Turned off the lights, closed the blinds to my office and lay down on the floor. A co-worker brought me a large cup of hot green tea and within 15 to 20 minutes I was able to move around and sit up. I had never had green tea before. But now when I feel a headache coming on, I fix myself a cup of tea. Doesn't always work for all types of headaches, but seems to work for my migraines.

(Yippee, my first post ... so maybe the green lettering nagging me to post will finally go away. Very Happy
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:04 am      Reply with quote
I get them and for some reason summer is the worst season for me. I'm not sure if it is the heat and humidity her in Michigan or what but it is painful to get through a summer here....and the winters are no joke either. I guess this is why my hubby and I are trying to move out of state!

Anyway, I have been able to keep them at bay by taking a mix of (1) Multi vitamin (2) Motrin Sinus and drinking a ton of water. I read that when your body deplets magnesium it is more prone to headaches (which is why I threw in the multi vit).

My mother gets cluster migraines which is NO JOKE! She take a mix of about 6 different meds and they last for a long time. When she has one it paralyzes one side of her face...it looks like she is having a stroke. I am very happy that I did not inherit those....I'll take my summer headaches any day when that is the alternative. My husband has only had 2 headaches in his life...both self induced (drinking) so he does not understand the pain. That is tough because he thinks I can take a couple of aspirin and be 100% again...he doesn't understand why I get sick to my stomach and have to hide in our room like a bat in a cave.
luvmykitties
5% products discount

Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:55 am      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
I already told my tale of migraine woe in this thread so I won’t repeat it beyond to say that all my fellow migraine sufferers have my deepest sympathies: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=6824&highlight=migraine

carekate - I just browsed through that thread and so sorry to hear the problems you're having! I noticed that the thread is a year old, so I'm wondering if you tried anything new since then, and if it's gotten any better. I'm also wondering why the Dr. took you off of Fioricet w/cod (because of your liver) and put you on Methadone??? Are you allergic to aspirin? Is that why he didn't just switch you to Fiorinal w/cod? It's the same thing, but aspirin instead of acetaminophin. I never heard of Methadone given for migraines. Shock
Have you looked into the Mayo Clinic? I've heard good things about them, but I think they only take on people with difficult to diagnose cases, which may be you. They also list clinical trials. ttp://www.mayoclinic.org/migraine/index.html

I too am a fellow migraine/headache sufferer (since my late teens) - and also get really annoyed when people just don't understand the pain and debilitation associated with migraines. My father recently experienced one, and was like "OMG, now I know what you go through! How awful. I couldn't even sleep."

I have frequent headaches & migraines. I say "headaches" because if I can still walk around, I call it a headache, but according to my neuro, it's still a migraine. I don't get the aura, but I wish I did. I feel that it would help me jump on taking something quicker. Sometimes the pain comes on so quickly, that by the time I take the medicine, it's in full blown migraine and much harder to get rid of. Fortunately those aren't as frequent.

Been to a few different Neurologists who all do the same thing. Same exam, same list of preventatives, same advice. None of which helped.
Last year I went to a Neurologist that's a Headache Specialist, and after the exam, she said all my headaches were migraines - just different degrees. I thought I was getting sinus headaches and tension headaches as well as migraines, but she said "nope. they are all migraines, but some can be combo migraines". I feel a lot more optomistic with her. Problem is that I had to put this on the back burner because I had a bigger health issue to contend with (Stage 1 bladder cancer) and didn't want to start playing around with medications during this time. But I'm OK now, and will revist the Neuro next month. I believe we're going to be trying preventative Topamax. Replax is another new preventative

Imitrex has always worked for me. I can usually get away with the pills, but if I wake up with a really bad migraine, I use the injection (HATE the nose spray). I tried a couple of other triptans that didn't work - but can't recall which ones now. They are so many triptans out there now! Some are meant to be short acting, and some long acting.
I also usually take Fiorinal w/cod. I believe this helps because my neck muscles get really tight and excacerbates the headache. The Fiorinal has a barbituate in it which helps relax the muscles. For less intense migraines, the Fiorinal w/codiene alone takes care of it.
Excedrine Extra Strength/Migraine (same exact formula - just different packaging) helps only if I have a very slight dull headache. No other OTC touches it.
Compazine really helps for bad nausea/vomitting.

I really want to try the BOTOX because I get pain in my neck and feel that this could help me, but I dont' think my insurance covers it either. Rolling Eyes

My Triggers: (keeping a headache journal is very useful. Unfortunately I've never been disciplined enough to maintain one)
Everytime the seasons change, I get what I refer to as "a migraine cycle". I get headaches every day for a few weeks. Also, weather is a trigger. When a storm is coming I usually get a migraine. Also, seasonal allergies. Spring is my favorite time of the year, but is the worst with headaches!
Menstrual Migraine - right before, and first day of my period. (these are the hardest for me to get rid of)
Exertion - sometimes exercising or any heavy exertion triggers one. I can feel the blood throbbing from heart to head, and then BANG. Migraine.
Food - haven't been able to pinpoint food - exept wine. Wine always triggers one. Chocolate, cheese, nuts, caffeine - no problem for me.

some links (some are associated with prescription meds, but still contain general migraine info)
http://www.relieve-migraine-headache.com/index.html (I really like this site, and had signed up for the newsletter)
http://www.headaches.org/consumer/educationindex.html (need to register to access certain areas)
http://www.migraines.org/
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/migraine-headache/DS00120
http://www.headachecare.com/treatment.htm
http://www.4migraineprevention.com/home_flashed.html (Topamax)

sorry for the novel Embarassed

41, mature dry skin, somewhat sensitive. Blue eyes, brown hair, fair to medium skin. Areas of concern: loss of elasticity & definition, sagging skin/jowls, neck, deep lip lines, broken capillaries on nose and cheeks, crepiness on eyelids. Less of a concern: photodamage, wrinkles around eyes and outer cheeks, darkness under eyes
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
I started to get them in my 30s. Can you tell if they are associated with your period??? After a few months, I could tell mine were..hormonal migraines are more common than you would think.
I got a prescription for Imitrex and it did the trick. I have an IUD now, and since its insertion in March of 2005, I've only had 1 migraine.
lavender39
5% products discount

Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:04 am      Reply with quote
I agree about Maxalt-MLT. I suffer from migraines every month during my period.If it weren't for Maxalt I would have a migraine for 3 or 4 days. Before Maxalt I would end up at the emergency room. I had tried Imitrex when it first was introduced but it didn't help me. Relpax is good too, but my insurance doesn't cover it. Good luck finding relief. Migraines are debilatating.
Beth Ann
5% products discount

Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hello fellow migraine sufferers,

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought it would be best to comment on an existing thread, even though it has been about 6 months since its been active.
I am really a newbie to the forum, but i am very experienced at migraines and pain control (nurse/pharm rep). I have had migraines since i was 19, I'm presently 42. I used to get migraines 1-2 times a month and they would last 3 days each time. My migraines have progressively gotten worse and over the last few years they have almost been daily. Here is some info that may be helpful to other migraine sufferers.
The triptans have been a life savor. I live on Maxalt. Maxalt allows me to not have a headache, but if I don't take it, I almost always get a migraine. Prior to Maxalt the only thing that worked was Fioricet or Fiorinal, but I could never get a Rx for enough of them. Every doctor thought I was a drug seeker. UGH.
I have also tried Elavil and Pamalor, both are extremely sedating and weren't effective. Last year i tried Topomax, it worked to prevent or at least minimize headaches, but i completely lost my appetite and lost 18 lbs. I'm 5 foot 6 inches and didn't really look healthy at 110 lbs. Also Topomax took away my affect (emotion). Weird. It turns out that Topomax is given to people who chronically eat at night to suppress their appetite and behavior. ugh again.
BUT I have recently tried a new approach and it is working wonderfully for me. Maybe it will work for someone else. I read that Vit B2 at 400 mg a day will help prevent headaches. Also some people have a magnesium deficiency that causes headaches. I am a terrible eater so I could be in either group. So I chose to try the Vit B2 first.
I have been taking Vit B2 400mg with my evening meal for the last 2 weeks and I have seen a substantial drop in migraines and even a decrease in the chronic nagging pain in a trigger point on my right shoulder blade that is the starting point of every headache i have. I took only 2 Maxalts over the last week....I usually take 6-7. I feel soooo much better!!! I may add magnesium in a couple more weeks, just to see if I feel even better.
I hope this is helpful to someone suffering from migraines. ---beth

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Beth Ann wrote:

Instead of starting a new thread, I thought it would be best to comment on an existing thread, even though it has been about 6 months since its been active.
I am really a newbie to the forum, but i am very experienced at migraines and pain control (nurse/pharm rep). I have had migraines since i was 19, I'm presently 42. I used to get migraines 1-2 times a month and they would last 3 days each time. My migraines have progressively gotten worse and over the last few years they have almost been daily. Here is some info that may be helpful to other migraine sufferers.
The triptans have been a life savor. I live on Maxalt. Maxalt allows me to not have a headache, but if I don't take it, I almost always get a migraine. Prior to Maxalt the only thing that worked was Fioricet or Fiorinal, but I could never get a Rx for enough of them. Every doctor thought I was a drug seeker. UGH.
I have also tried Elavil and Pamalor, both are extremely sedating and weren't effective. Last year i tried Topomax, it worked to prevent or at least minimize headaches, but i completely lost my appetite and lost 18 lbs. I'm 5 foot 6 inches and didn't really look healthy at 110 lbs. Also Topomax took away my affect (emotion). Weird. It turns out that Topomax is given to people who chronically eat at night to suppress their appetite and behavior. ugh again.
BUT I have recently tried a new approach and it is working wonderfully for me. Maybe it will work for someone else. I read that Vit B2 at 400 mg a day will help prevent headaches. Also some people have a magnesium deficiency that causes headaches. I am a terrible eater so I could be in either group. So I chose to try the Vit B2 first.
I have been taking Vit B2 400mg with my evening meal for the last 2 weeks and I have seen a substantial drop in migraines and even a decrease in the chronic nagging pain in a trigger point on my right shoulder blade that is the starting point of every headache i have. I took only 2 Maxalts over the last week....I usually take 6-7. I feel soooo much better!!! I may add magnesium in a couple more weeks, just to see if I feel even better.

Beth Ann, I am so glad that you revived this thread! Smile I get migraines that are hormonally triggered (like clockwork, every two weeks) and Maxalt is the only medication that works for me.

I hadn't heard about Vitamin B2 and migraines before, but I am definitely going to try this.

I'd read that gingko was good for preventing headaches because it improves circulation. I've taken it for a month and it did reduce the severity of my migraine last week. Maybe between B2 and gingko, I'll eventually be migraine-free.

Thank you for sharing. Very Happy
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Beth Ann wrote:

Beth Ann, I am so glad that you revived this thread! Smile I get migraines that are hormonally triggered (like clockwork, every two weeks) and Maxalt is the only medication that works for me.

I hadn't heard about Vitamin B2 and migraines before, but I am definitely going to try this.

I'd read that gingko was good for preventing headaches because it improves circulation. I've taken it for a month and it did reduce the severity of my migraine last week. Maybe between B2 and gingko, I'll eventually be migraine-free.

Thank you for sharing. Very Happy
pinky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Add me to the list --I've had migraines for the last 20 years. In the olden days Laughing and after years of experimentation with feverfew, the all-rice diet, strong coffee at onset, essential oils, massage therapy, chiropractic and prescribed narcotics, beta blockers and a variety of other substances, I was thrilled when Imitrex came on the market. However, while it shortened my headache duration and nausea to one day instead of two, it made me feel so ill that I wasn't sure if the cure was better or worse than the migraine itself. I use Amerge (one of the triptans) as treatment now. Still, as good as it is, I find Amerge very sedating and struggle to sit upright if at work, nodding off like a drug addict. I sometimes see work come across my desk that I'd done while in the grip of a migraine, and I'm appalled -- the errors are embarrassing. I'll have to check into Maxalt and see if I can eliminate the drowsy part.

Wheat and sleep pattern disruption (too much or too little) are the major culprits for me. The frequency hasn't changed much with menopause but, then again, I'm on HRT.

My main fear is having to drive while a migraine is in progress, whether it's a long or short distance from home. I have come to realize that I'm a menace on the road to myself and others when ill because my reaction time and judgement are so poor.

Taxi!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |