Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Decleor
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
brighteyes

Sat Nov 16, 2002 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,I have been using the Decleor line for about 6months now and ordering from Magda for 2 of those months.This site is terrific to order from ,has great fast service and all products are fresh. I ordered from another site in the beginning and alot of the products were out of date and they told me it had no expiration date...never ordered from them again . Magda keep up the good work Smile
I have the world's most sensitive skin,pale and freckled my face looks at a moisturizer and breaks out. Decleor has not done that too me.
My favorites are:
The Velvet Cleansing Milk you do not have to rinse it off so if you are on a plane etc its great
The Lotion Tonique Dermos Florale
The arromessence and balm in the rose d'orient for sensitive skin
The essential balm is terrific to have around the house, I had some burns on my arm and the balm was terrific and the burns healed quickly
My moisturizer favorites are just about anything in the vitaroma lift total line.
A little goes a long way in this line too.
That's my long winded opinion lol
Take care

gayle b

Tue Jan 14, 2003 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Hello from England!!!

Have received 2 separate parcels and been delighted with them. The value is excellent compared to what I've been paying. I've been a Decleor user for a few years now and find it works great for me. Particularly love the ylang ylang aromessence oil - great at controlling spots.
My fave product is the 10 day radiance powder cure, which is brilliant as an occasional pick me up. Any chance of stocking it?????
Sally
5% products discount

Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Some companies have products that are only available in certain countries. i.e. Decleor does not have self-tanning products for sale in Canada, whereas the US does. I am sure that if the product you're looking for is made available at anytime, that you will see it on this awesome site though!!
shirley

Sat May 17, 2003 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Decleor works for me I use it on both face and body. Cleaner/Lotion Tonique/face oil/Hydra Floral/System Corps body lotion and many more products, I'm hooked!
Magda

Thu Jun 12, 2003 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
gayle b,
We actually have this product available but here in Canada it is under different name.
You can find it at this location as Decleor Whitening Powder Complex (3x10ml)

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/Decleor_Whitening_Powder_Complex.htm
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:37 am      Reply with quote
The DECELOR cleaner\essential balm\tonyfying lotion are all my favorites~They are really very nice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Decleor feels great on the skin and smells so good. The oil and balms are devine. Unfortunately, like most natural products, I don't find visual results.
onlyxi6
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:18 am      Reply with quote
some people think it's good, but some people don't think so, I hope Declor can give me a good result

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:17 am      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
Decleor feels great on the skin and smells so good. The oil and balms are devine. Unfortunately, like most natural products, I don't find visual results.

yeah, i have the same feeling for most natural products
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:30 am      Reply with quote
I am using Decleor Hydra Floral cream now,The cream look like thick, and did not expect that kinda creamy, soft, as if ice-cream taste a little bit stronger, but I like very, really is a floral ! Component also more natural and simple and stability on the skin will also help, and use this period, the skin less sensitive and easy to fill with a lot.
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor feels very luxe - the packaging and scents are gorgeous. But i'm not convinced that the formulations are as effective as more "scientific" brands.
vincia
5% products discount

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:58 am      Reply with quote
So far, Decleor is the best product I've tried. My mom loves Valmont but I can't afford that. I use the Ylang Ylang lines from Decleor because I have problematic combination skin but the Baume de Nuit Ylang Ylang is good for everyone.

The Decleor toner is amazing! It doesn't dry out my skin at all & it cleans well Smile

I use their Ylang'Ylang Essential Oil in the morning.

At night I use their Baume de Nuit Ylang Ylang. Scoop out no more than a pearl sized dollap and rub between your hands to "melt" it a little. Then sweep over your face. It's a strange consistency that's difficult to describe but I really enjoy it now Smile Then cup your hands, put it to your face and inhale. It's veery relaxing to breathe in the aroma. Afterall, it's Aromatherapy. My face feels wonderful in the morning.

About once a week I'll use their Phytopeel Mask followed by their Instant Purifying Mask. This makes my skin really smooth and soft. I have these in the sample sizes but I've used them 3 times already and I always look forward to Friday mask nights Very Happy

I also have their face wash but I don't think it's their best product.

Overall I would suggest:
- Toning Lotion
- Ylang Ylang Baume de Nuit

I adore the masks but they're not entirely essential although I personally think they make a huge difference for my face. I've never used the Phytopeel or Purifying Mask on different days so I can't comment on their individual effectiveness.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
I like the essential oil, excellent for massage during winter.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
I received a sample of the Decleor night balm regenerating (I think that's what it's called). I tried it last night, and it was a little scary at first because it was so thick, and made my face look so oily. But in the morning, the oiliness disappeared, and my skin survived the night without a pimple breaking out. Does it work? I don't know yet. The sample won't last long enough to determine if it's a good cream, but it didn't worsen anything, which is always a good sign. Very Happy
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone uses its eye mask? I'm interested in it nowadays. Does it help on dark circles and puffing? Thanks!
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:14 am      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:
arielstar08 wrote:

true story, but i still love natural more,as sometimes products that can see visual results can't stop using,you got to stick to it
tlc0471
5% products discount

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Decleor for years. My standbys are the cleansing milk and tonifying lotion, which I consider must haves. I especially like the fact that the cleansing milk does not require water for rinsing purposes.

While I used to also use the hydra floral cream, I was never really satisfied so now rely on other products.

I also have many of their oils, but never really understood how to use them.
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:18 am      Reply with quote
annesun wrote:
hellenzqq wrote:
arielstar08 wrote:

true story, but i still love natural more,as sometimes products that can see visual results can't stop using,you got to stick to it

I fourth that! lol. However, I find that the oils and balms do help in reducing oil production. As a bonus they smell wonderfully soothing and relaxing too, perfect for a good night's sleep.
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:27 am      Reply with quote
tlc0471 wrote:
I have been using Decleor for years. My standbys are the cleansing milk and tonifying lotion, which I consider must haves. I especially like the fact that the cleansing milk does not require water for rinsing purposes.

I also have many of their oils, but never really understood how to use them.

Hmm... I'm not really happy with the smell of their cleansing milk. I don't know... something smells plasticky. I very much prefer Jurlique or Dr Hauschka Smile. I get put off by all the parabens in the cleansers and toners as well.

Their balms and oils are wonderful though I have trouble finishing any single jar or bottle since I use very little each time. Instead of doing a dot dot dot over your face and then smearing it all over, you warm just a wee bit on your palms (for the balm I huff at it and press my palms together until it melts a little)then press it gently into the skin.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I have a big tub of the angelique and the YlangYlang balms. When my skin is stressed or super dry I bring one out. When I wake in the morning, the oiliness of the balm is gone just happier skin! I do not use it every night.
I bought the essential balm and gave it to my mother-in-law a while back but now I am wishing I had kept it. I guess I will have to order some more.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I love the night balms..espically as my face always feels tight at night after cleansing..no matter what I use.

Love Decleor
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
i tried a few decleor things and i tried to like them, but most of the products just irritated my skin. same with aromatherapy associates. i really wanted natural oils to work out for me, but they irritated my skin. some people just cant handle them.
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I've been using essential balm.It made my skin delicate, not dull.But I think it is not suitable for winter use.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |