Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Juice Organics
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
I recently purchased a couple of samples at CVS and I think i will continue using this. The Vitamin Antioxidant Serum really makes my face GlOW and the SPF 30 Light Tint Moisturizer is very light and matte and evens out my skin tone. It goes on white, but you have to rub it in and it looks fine.

Now I'm anxiously waiting for my Juice Beauty Apple Peel to come in the mail...

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum (50 ml / 2 oz)
Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum (50 ml / 2 oz)

Resist gravity with this powerful serum. With a potent blend of certified organic apple, lemon juices and raw cane sugar blended with age-defying peptides, DMAE, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, and vitamin antioxidants to rejuvenate, help smooth fine lines and help firm for radiant, ageless skin

my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
anomaly wrote:
The Vitamin Antioxidant Serum really makes my face GlOW

I really like this stuff too & I'm sure you'll like the Apple Peel, you should notice a difference right away.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
I too purchased the Green Apple Peel after hearing so many raves here at EDS and am glad I did. I absolutely love it. Instant results. I highly recommend it. I'm now tempted to try other JB products as well.
nevava
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
I think Juice Beauty's products are more suitable to non_dry skin.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
The antioxidant serum should be great. I've used the green apple version. So impressive! Laughing
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:15 am      Reply with quote
I have use Antioxidant Serum 2 weeks .Feel good. Price and 2oz!!!!!!!!!I Will continue to use it.
shelle
5% products discount

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:25 am      Reply with quote
What results does the apple peel masque give?

Very interested in trying the SPF moisuriser, it's sooo hard finding a good natural sunscreen and some are fine for the body but not so good for the face (too heavy)!
JennyJam
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
I like their exfoliating scrub. It is very very rich and moisturizing.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Anomaly, for the review. The ingredients in the product is AMAZING!

Is it oily on the skin? I have combo skin and most serum like this tend to make me shiny. What skin type do you have?

Have you been using it day and night?

The Apple Peel sounds yum too!
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
arielstar08 wrote:
Thanks Anomaly, for the review. The ingredients in the product is AMAZING!

Is it oily on the skin? I have combo skin and most serum like this tend to make me shiny. What skin type do you have?

Have you been using it day and night?

The Apple Peel sounds yum too!

Ariel, I doubt you will get any answer from Anomaly; she hasn't posted at EDS in over a year. You might like to read this thread though:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=36133

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 am      Reply with quote
I bought the Beuaty to Go pack with the hydrating spray, apple peel, 2 tinted moisturisers and lip chapsticks.

So far, I have used everything except for the peel.

I really like the hydrating spray because it is in a handy sized bottle! It is easy to take with you and I use it to set my makeup. I have found that there are more refreshing sprays out there but this still does the job.

The tinted moisturiser tends to make me oily and the coverage is quite sheer. It was also quite pink and I am very yellow based. It comes in a medium and light shade. I only used the medium one and gave the lighter one to my mum. I found that trying to layer the moisturiser made it look cakey. I tend to have acne-prone skin and get quite oily around 4pm except I find that I am oily within half an hour of applying this product, even after setting it with powder.

I really wanted to try the apple peel however I can't because I am using some quite full on creams for acne sooooo that will just have to wait.

I took the chapsticks to the beach and I love them. It gives you just a smidge of colour that looks natural. Perfect for the beach Smile The red and pink shades are lovely. The pink comes out like a nude lip and the red one is like a tint. Lovely Smile

Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |