Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Decleor Harmonie Essentielle
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
phdfordlg
5% products discount

Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Over the last two years, I have developed ultra sensitive skin. Yes, I am in that wonderful time of a woman's life called menopause. I have always had somewhat sensitive skin, but it has accelerated.

A very wise lady suggested that I try the Decleor Gentle Soothing Cream to calm my skin down. I tried a sample and immediately felt as though my skin was saying "ahhhhhhhhh...". The redness and inflammation were greatly reduced after only a week. That was over a year ago, and I have been using it every since.

I recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive, reactive skin. It might also be a welcome addition to those who might have stayed in the sun a bit too long. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Decleor Harmonie Essentielle - Ultra Soothing Cream (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Decleor Harmonie Essentielle - Ultra Soothing Cream (50 ml / 1.7 oz)

Calming and restoring SOS treatment for temporarily weakened skin.

Replaced by Decleor Harmonie Calm line.

Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
phdfordlg wrote:
Over the last two years, I have developed ultra sensitive skin. Yes, I am in that wonderful time of a woman's life called menopause. I have always had somewhat sensitive skin, but it has accelerated.

A very wise lady suggested that I try the Decleor Gentle Soothing Cream to calm my skin down. I tried a sample and immediately felt as though my skin was saying "ahhhhhhhhh...". The redness and inflammation were greatly reduced after only a week. That was over a year ago, and I have been using it every since.

I recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive, reactive skin. It might also be a welcome addition to those who might have stayed in the sun a bit too long. Very Happy

I just got the cream in a special and tried it last night after the sensitive oil. This stuff is wonderful. My skin calmed down and lost the red within an hour.
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:51 am      Reply with quote
This is one of my all time favorite products. I used to use it all the time and it really calmed down the redness in my skin.

With all of the good advice on this board, and all of the great product suggestions, I seem now to always want to try other products but I do always love my Decleor Gentle Soothing Cream.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've been wanting to try this for ages, especially after reading all the good reviews. Think it's time I gave in and tried it!
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
I just got the Decleor Ultra Soothing Cream and can't wait to try it.
Wein
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:05 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering hows the texture of this cream, would it be suitable for oilies?
Mabsy

Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:12 am      Reply with quote
I have a tube of this as well. I don't use it often as I don't have sensitive skin but it is *so* good to have on hand in case of any rashes or irritations!

Wein - This is a pretty light cream. I have normal skin and can use this on my face during the day. I just applied this on the back of my hand and it sunk right in and my skin looks matte. I guess for oily skin, it would really depend on how oily. You should be able to at least use this at night and it might be a good pair-up with Ylang Ylang oil underneath to help with the oilies...
phdfordlg
5% products discount

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Wein - This isn't a really heavy cream. It is actually fairly light. As Mabsy suggested, you may want to try it with the Ylang Ylang Oil underneath, or the Ylang Ylang balm at night. Good luck! Hope it works for you!
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:21 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the post i've just ordered it. can't wait to try it out Smile
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:39 am      Reply with quote
finally got my parcel from EDS yesterday. the ultra soothing cream has a very strong smell. i wasn't so sure about it before i put it on my face. but after it's on it felt like i'm having a proper aroma'therapy' if you know what i mean. really ULTRA SOOTHING!

before i went to bed i squeezed a little more out of the tube, impatient for another aromatherapy session Smile
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:10 am      Reply with quote
gosa wrote:
finally got my parcel from EDS yesterday. the ultra soothing cream has a very strong smell. i wasn't so sure about it before i put it on my face. but after it's on it felt like i'm having a proper aroma'therapy' if you know what i mean. really ULTRA SOOTHING!

before i went to bed i squeezed a little more out of the tube, impatient for another aromatherapy session Smile

welcome to the world of decleor-* spam alert * Laughing

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:28 am      Reply with quote
This sounds good for skin irritations....I really do not want to become addicted to Decleor Confused Laughing

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |