Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
What to try next
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:30 am      Reply with quote
First of all, apologies for such a long post! Smile

Having often browsed this forum for pearls of wisdom on skincare products I have finally decided to register and see if anybody out there can offer some advice on which products to try next.

First of all a bit of background info...
I'm a 30 year old female from the UK. I've had problem skin since I was 11. So, that's teenage acne and now the adult variety. Aren't I lucky?! Most of the blemishes are on my chin and around the mouth. Sometimes on the cheeks and forehead but not too often.
My skin is pretty oily. Will be greasy by midday. However, I sometimes get dryness and peeling on my nose. Very frustrating, my skin can be like an oil slick and yet my nose is peeling like crazy. What's that all about? Blackheads - hate them! Bane of my life! From the age of 18 to about 25 I was on oxytetracycline. It did clear up a lot of the problem but not 100% also started yellowing my teeth, pleasant! I then tried Dianette. Similar result but there were some terrible side effects and so I stopped taking it. Since then I have been trying to tackle the problem myself without the help of my GP.
I take regular supplements of zinc, selenium, multivitamins and also agnus castus tablets (I've read reports of zinc, selenium and agnus castus being good for acne).
I have never been a big fan of the idea of drinking pints and pints of water everyday (just can't stomach the stuff!) but over the last few months I have made a conscious effort to try and drink more. Doesn't seem to be making any difference to my skin though.

Anyway, down to the nitty gritty - skincare products. A topic close to all of your hearts!
Here are some of the products I've tried in the past:
Clearasil - too harsh although I have recently tried their Total Control Daily Skin Perfecting Treatment and although it hasn't provided a miraculous cure, it does seem to control the oiliness. The scrub from the same range is ok too. Don't really like the idea of scrubs though as I feel they are too aggressive for the skin.
Clean & Clear - the foaming wash was ok, no miracle cure though
Sage Facial Shampoo - ordered this from the US, too drying for my skin
Sonya Dakar - also ordered from the US, the Drying Potion is good, the acne facial wash was too drying though
Dermalogica - had the face mapping done. Was told that my spots are linked to my ovaries. It's true that they get worse around the time of my cycle but I have spots all the time so what are my ovaries playing at?! I tried the Clay Cleanser which I felt wasn't really cleaning my skin. It left a film on it. Then tried the Special Cleansing Gel which made my nose really dry and also dried up the skin on my chin. Even slapping on some moisturiser wouldn't hide the dryness. I only used it for 1 week and then gave up. Maybe should have tried for longer. However, the Daily Microfoliant is good, does dry my skin but not as much as the cleansing gel.
Liz Earle - ordered a little kit from her website. The Cleanse & Polish is a little too greasy for my liking. After cleansing and applying her Light Skin Repair cream, I find that my skin is an oil slick before midday. Has made no difference to my spots. Has converted me to the idea of using muslin cloths rather than an exfoliator though.
Clinique - I use the Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam at night. It makes my skin feel clean. However, it does sometimes aggravate the problem with the skin peeling on my nose. The Clear Blemish Gel is quite good for zapping spots.

I am wondering which products to try next. I am quite intrigued by the Dr Hauschka range. Especially the Acne Kit. Worried though that the Cleansing Cream may make my skin too oily. Also, I thought he suggested no moisturiser at night - but what is the Rhythmic Night Conditioner all about? Is that a moisturiser? Do I have to use the Cleansing Milk before the Cream?

It also seems that the Yonka range is quite popular around here. Not sure where to get it in the UK. It's readily available from the US but I don't want to be stung by custom charges. Not sure which products I should try from the range. Having read Chunlisa's review of Juvenil, I am almost swayed! Wink

Lastly, Philosophy products. Watched some guy on QVC yesterday raving on about their skincare range. Having checked reviews on the internet, a lot of people seem to like the Purity cleanser and the Hope in a Jar/Bottle moisturiser. I was quite tempted until I checked this site for reviews. Seems that the range isn't too well regarded round here.

So, any feedback on Dr Hauschka, Yonka, Philosophy or any other ranges out there. I realise that everybody has different skin so what works for you may not work for me, but after nearly 20 years of battling blackheads and pimples I am open to any suggestions (as long as my budget allows!). I just dream of the day when I won't have to wake up so early to slap the warpaint on so that I feel I look acceptable enough to leave the house! Smile
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi There

My skin sounds exactly the same as yours...I'm 38 now. About 15 years ago I had a car crash and started to come out in awful acne (more like mini abcesses on my chin, cheeks and sometimes forehead. I went on various treatments from the Doctor and in the end told me I had a hormone inbalance and put me on Dianette. I was on this for 7 years, suffered servere migraines, but at least my face was relatively clear. I came off this 2 years ago (migraines went straight away) and have been using Decleor and Gatineau since.

I did try Liz Earle cleanse and polish but didnt like it, didnt make my skin feel clean, and I broke out in horrible lumps again.

My face is very greasy especially my forehead (my fringe sometimes is greasy by lunchtime! yuk!) But my nose is dry.

I started off with Aromessence Neroil and hydra floral cream. If I get a breakout I use Decleor SOS cream, and Australian bodycare spot stick. I have also tried the foaming sachets from Gatineau and love them, they are a deep cleansing foam that gets rid of blackheads. I've heard lots of excellent reports on the Dr H Cleansing Cream for getting rid of blackheads and have just ordered some.

I now use Aromessence Iris and Vitaroma creams (as well as the gatineau defi-lift creams, the decleor & Gatineau masks, eye creams etc) and fine these suit my skin perfectly.

I also find if I get a breakout I use the Balm essential from Decleor, that de-congests my skin.

I do still get the occasional spot but nothing like I used to.

I tried Clerasil and lots of other things like that but find they are so harsh on the skin.

Cant advise you on any of the products you'd like to try as I have never used them, but I'm sure lots of people here have!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:37 am      Reply with quote
Welcome Toe!

Just turned the big 30 and have similar problems as yourself.

For the self help, if you can't stand water add a bit of juice to give it flavour, water helps to flush out toxins including excess hormones apparenlty.
A good high dose of evening primrose, or perhaps omega 3,6,9.

As for the skincare
I'm having good results from the new l'oreal pure zone foaming cleanser, not too harsh that it strips the skin but cleans well when I feel overly oily.
I alternate this with the Yonka cleanser, I was wary about using a cream cleanser but it's not broke my skin out at all.

Creme 15 and juvenil by Yonka have been extremely good in clearing my skin. Juvenil seems to draw blockages and the creme heals and soothes whatever is there.

As for customs, I've not yet been hit with any charge from any order from EDS, I suppose it's the luck of the draw mostly.

Hope this helps.
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:39 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that, Gucci.

When I first started with the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish I came up in a few small, red lumps too. They disappeared in a couple of days and I haven't had that particular problem since but the spots and blackheads are still refusing to budge!

Thanks for the info on Decleor (also Gatineau). Brands I had been considering. I've read some good things about the Essential Balm and the Ylang Ylang oil. I'm a little scared to go adding oil to an already oily face though.

What is the name of the Gatineau foaming cleanser? I am a fan of foaming cleansers. Probably better for my skin than some greasy cream. However, if anyone knows of a cream cleanser which will clear the blemishes I'm willing to give it a go. Smile
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Its Gatineau Deep foaming cleanser.
This exclusive purifying complex is especially effective at controlling oily skins, removing blackheads and reducing high levels of sebum. Just mix together the supplied liquid and powder to produce a gently astringent foam, then massage over your face with the special brush. Rinse off - your skin will feel softer and look stunning.

I worried about putting an oil on my face twice a day but it does work.

I suppose you just have to try out different products and find which suits you..

Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi there Toe,
I can vouch for Decleor - fantastic stuff. The Foaming cleanser is great really gentle I follow with Prolagene which helps to clear imperfections/ scarring and minimises pores by increasing Collagen production. Then Aromessence Neroli and Hydra Floral Comfort Cream. You only use a couple of drops of the Aromessence oils - they are pure Essential oils not greasy. I use the Balm Essential at night which purifies the skin. I would also recommend the Regulating Purifying mask for deep cleansing and the T-Zone gel to stop shine. Check out the return to Balance Kit and the Hydra Floral Kit in the Specials v.good value. - and no I dont work for Decleor! Good luck! Smile
P.S. I have never had a customs charge buying from EDSpa.
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Eve wrote:

For the self help, if you can't stand water add a bit of juice to give it flavour, water helps to flush out toxins including excess hormones apparenlty.
A good high dose of evening primrose, or perhaps omega 3,6,9.

Creme 15 and juvenil by Yonka have been extremely good in clearing my skin. Juvenil seems to draw blockages and the creme heals and soothes whatever is there.

As for customs, I've not yet been hit with any charge from any order from EDS, I suppose it's the luck of the draw mostly.

Thanks for the welcome, Eve.

I've been trying to take my water with juice but sometimes I just don't feel thirsty enough to drink copious amounts of it. Very Happy
Forgot to mention in my original post that I take Evening Primrose Oil and Starflower Oil. Being a vegetarian I am sometimes restricted in what I can take as far as supplements are concerned. No fish oils or gelatin capsules for me! As for Emu Oil (as mentioned in other threads, is it really made from an Emu? Shock )

Thanks for the Yonka info and it's good to hear that customs might not be a problem. Will have to start making a shopping list! Wink
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:09 am      Reply with quote
Edenpie wrote:

Then Aromessence Neroli and Hydra Floral Comfort Cream.

Thanks for that, Edenpie.

If I may be so bold, why have you gone for the Aromessence Neroli rather than they Ylang Ylang?
Having done a quick scout of the Decleor website, they seemed to recommend Aromessence Ylang Ylang for problem, oily skin.

All these great insights into products... I fear for my bank balance. I want to try them all! Smile
Lady Jane
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi Toe,

Just to confuse you even more - here are some suggestions:-

Dermalogica Anti Bac Wash - I found this the best cleanser from the Dermalogica range.
Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion - really great for controlling shine and "mopping" up oil during the day.

Apart from those 2 from the Dermalogica range, I found the rest of their range disapointing for my acne prone skin.

My skin sounds similar to yours and I have had problems since I was a teenager and I'm 33 now.

My skin started to improve when I went for Glycolic Acid peels at my local beauty salon (in desperation to try anything that might help). When I first went I didn't get my hopes up because, as you know, you end up trying so many things that don't work. Anyway I was introduced to MD Formulations products that were to be combined with the facials.

I don't bother with the facials now because my skin is under control with just using the MD Formulations products. I have found this range to be great for my skin, it contains Glycolic acid and with continued use really keeps the skin blemish free. I have tried endless products in my time, but would definately recommend MDF.

The products I find good from this range are:-

Cleanser with Glycolic Acid
Facial Cream
Facial Lotion
Clearing Mask

I think they have an acne kit which is good for trying out the products without buying the larger sizes.

With regard to Customs charges, I was stung a while ago once with a large charge, but since then no problems and I have placed orders about 15 times now over the last 3 years. Now EDS mark my parcel "gift" on the outside and that seems to stop customs problems (in the UK I'm talking about here).
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Lady Jane wrote:

Dermalogica Anti Bac Wash - I found this the best cleanser from the Dermalogica range.
Dermalogica Oil Control Lotion - really great for controlling shine and "mopping" up oil during the day.

More products to consider! I will need to take out a bank loan at this rate. Very Happy

I'm reluctant to try anymore Dermalogica products. My skin did not respond well to the Special Cleansing Gel and when I bought it I was told the Anti Bac Wash would be too harsh for my skin.

As for these Glycolic Acid products..... Do they cause noticeable peeling on your face? I don't like having an oily face but I'd rather that than have dry, peeling skin. Shock
My nose gets a bit flaky and peels at regular intervals and I hate that. I think the use of the word 'acid' is scaring me a little. Still, most blemish products contain salicylic acid and they haven't left my face red raw.
How do they work? I think more internet research is required! Maybe Glycolic acid is the way to go....
Edenpie

Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Toe wrote:
If I may be so bold, why have you gone for the Aromessence Neroli rather than they Ylang Ylang?
Having done a quick scout of the Decleor website, they seemed to recommend Aromessence Ylang Ylang for problem, oily skin.

Decleor recommended to me use the Neroli in the first instance as it is a balancing oil. Your skin might be oily/ have problems due to the products you have been using. I was advised to buy the same Hydra Floral kit as is on offer for $40 here, use it until complete then re-evalute my skin. My oilyness & problems were greatly improved and I didnt feel the need to go on to Ylang Ylang. I do however sometimes use the Rose D'Orient/ Harmony range if I feel my skin needs a holiday.
Also re. your flaky nose problem I had exactly the same thing and Decleor has got rid of it. Hope this helps. Smile
Lady Jane
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:25 am      Reply with quote
Toe,

No there is no peeling or redness with the MD Formulations Glycolic products. Obviously everyone's skin is different, but mine is very sensitive and I have had no peeling or redness with these products. I know what you mean about thinking acid is scary though. The only thing I get with the facial cream is a mild tingling for a few seconds when you first put it on - same goes for the facial lotion. If you do opt for the facial cream and lotion don't use them together every day because they both contain the acid and you will be putting double amounts on your skin - only use the lotion once or twice a week as a treat.
Even the glycolic acid facials I used to get done didn't cause any peeling or rawness - only a red glow for about an hour after (and they used 30% glycolic) whereas the cream and lotion use only 12 or 14%.
I did find the Dermalogica Anti Bac wash a bit drying, that is why I changed back to the MDF wash and even with the acid in it's not drying at all.
Hope this helps you and good luck.[/quote]
Lady Jane
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Toe - some info from their website on:-

Glycolic Acid

Glycolic Acid: M.D. Formulations' Number One AHA.

Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), also known as fruit acids, naturally occur in foods such as sugar cane, sour milk, grapes, apples and citrus fruits. Among the many types of AHAs, glycolic and lactic acids are the most popular for skin care. M.D. Formulations builds on its heritage of glycolic acid, the AHA found naturally in sugar cane.

A proven support for your skin's color, texture and tone, AHAs also help diminish the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles. Additionally, conditions such as sun-damaged and aged skin, severe dryness, acne and hyperpigmentation become dramatically improved with the daily use of AHA skin care products.

AHAs work by reducing the accumulation of dead cells on the surface of your skin. Through their mild exfoliating properties, they help to reveal smoother, younger-looking skin.

In addition, AHAs work to:
increase the moisture content of your skin.
provide overall skin rejuvenation.
enhance the effectiveness of traditional therapies such as benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid for acne, and hydroquinone for hyperpigmentation.
peaches
5% products discount

Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I understand what you are going through. Finding a good skincare line that works for you can be quite the battle. I am 30 and (up until a couple of years ago)have had really bad skin since I was about 12. Anyway, I must of tried everything! Nothing helped. Finallly, I decided to "investigate" ingredients, how they worked, which ones worked... So, now I must say I have really nice skin. This is what worked for me:
a good cleanser (Purity from Philosophy is excellent by the way)
a good glycolic (start out at a small % and work your way up- to avoid irritaion)
vit. C (again working your way up in %)
Retin A (" " " "" "")
and most importantly - a good sunscreen!
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
hi toe,
i'm 29 now and i totally understand where you are coming from. i had pretty bad skin throughout my teenage years then through my 20's i was the ONLY person in my group of friends with spots. i was using dermalogica products for a while but recently have moved on to using dr hauschka.
personally, i have found that it is the best skincare line i've ever used (and that's quite a few). i still get a few spots, but they take much less time to go away and don't leave marks like they did when i was using the dermalogica products. even my friends comment on how different my skin looks and i've only been TOTALLY using dr h for about a month.
now, dr h is slightly different to other skincare lines in that it works with your skin. by that i mean, it doesn't try to speed up skin renewal or exfoliate to get to the new skin underneath. instead it helps to support your skin to do its own thing, as dr h believes that sometimes our skin has just been swamped by products and has forgotten how to do its own work - does that make sense?
so here's the run down of what i use:

AM
cleansing cream
facial toner
rejuvenating mask (as a day mosturiser, sometimes if i'm feeling particularly dry i'll add a bit of the quince day cream over the top)

PM
cleansing milk
facial toner
dr h doesn't believe in using a night moisturiser, which i have found really beneficial to me.

i've found (for the first time in my life) i'm not a total grease spot by lunch time, and my skin is more reactive, so that my spots go away faster (oh, i already said that up there - sorry).

i've also heard good things about the normalising oil for people with acne. it works on the homeopathic principle that 'like cures like', so that the oil you put on your face actually helps to stop your face from producing so much oil - often you get overactive oil glands if you are stripping your skin too much.

one thing i have also noticed is that the cleanser particularly leave a kind of a film on your skin, not bad, but they don't strip so much of the oil from your skin and leave the 'acid mantle' that protects us - just something to be aware of.

okay, sorry about the mammoth post, but i'd recommend giving the dr h stuff a go, it's not too expensive and what have you got to lose really!

let me know if you have any other questions!

Kiwigirl.
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2004 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, I can see you are getting lots of great advice here. You are probably feeling a bit overwhelmed but I wanted to tell you a few things.
I didn't start breaking out till I was in my early 20's. I found a great estitician who helped me a lot. She only used the Yonka line and convinced me to try it. The Juvinil & Cream 15, Cream PG are really excellent. They won't dry your skin or make you peel but will get the oil under control. It sounds like your skin is really off balance with all these harsh products and oil. Yonka can balance all this for you. I have not used Dr.H but people do say good things about it.
I'd put my $$$ on Yonka if I were you.

I am a dietitian and between my estitician friend and I, we have learned a lot about nutrition and the skin.
You say you are a vegetarian so that leads me to believe that you try to eat healthy. The most important link I have found is to consume healthy oils and unprocessed foods. Olive Oil is the only oil you should have in your kitchen, even to cook with. No hydrogenated oils whatsoever Shame on you .Nothing deep fried. Do you use butter or maragerine? If it is maragerine make sure it says Non Hydrogentated. Avoid processed dairy products like cheese slices and cheese whiz. These are terrible for your body. This is because oils are fat soluble which means that they are stored in our bodies after we eat them. When you are storing crap oils, you can get crap skin. When you are eating healthy oils, you get healthy skin. If possible, try to get Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It may be expensive but is worth it. Afterall, we spend all this moeny on face products right!! One time, when I was still in university, I was low on money and had to buy the crap oil from the supermarket, well guess what? I broke out again Bad Grin
Also, if you are strick vegetarian make sure you are getting enough protein. Eat lots of whole grains, beans, peas and lentils and make sure you are combining them at each mean to get all the essential amino acids.
I really understand where you are coming from and you have been dealing with this for a long time. I hope what I have said may have helped a little.
One more thing, the chin/mouth area is suppose to indicate hormone imbalance. If Dianette didn't work, try another low does pill. Right now I take Allese which is the lowest dose birth control pill on the market in Canada. I have not had any side effects with this one and it keeps all my hormones under control so I rarely break out on my chin anymore.
Take Care
celine13
5% products discount

Wed Aug 18, 2004 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toe!

I read your post with total understanding because you've just described my skin woes as well Crying or Very sad

I myself have not tried anything recommended but looks like Dermalogica, MDF and Dr. H are the clear favourites. Although, I've tried the MDF clear moisturizer and it was quite good as I felt it didin't add to my facial oil.

Have you been to see a Dermatologist? Sounds like you are the perfect candidate for Isotrex/Retin-A type topical treatment. In fact, Isotrex eliminates blackheads. But you have to be very patient with this treatment and will only se effects after a minimum of 8 weeks.

I've tried the antibiotics but the acne just comes back the second you stop the tablets.

I have also tried the glycolic peels. Honestly, I don't notice any difference and once got my entire top skin peeled right off because I was using Clinique's Total Turnaround for Oiler Skins ( it's got glycolic in it!!). I walked around for 5 days with scabs on my face but they peeled off and I had the brightest skin imaginable!

Also, could you please tell me more about the Decleor Ylang Ylang Aromaessence? When and how are we meant to put it on our face and why?

Much thanks!
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2004 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to everyone for all their recommendations and advice. My head is spinning with all this info!
Just have to decide which products to try first. Think
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 19, 2004 12:02 am      Reply with quote
celine13 wrote:

Also, could you please tell me more about the Decleor Ylang Ylang Aromaessence? When and how are we meant to put it on our face and why?

I'm not really sure. From what I've read it is used to regulate oily skin. You use it on your face in the morning or at night (or both) before you put on any face cream.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/Decleor_Aromessence_Visage_Ylang_Ylang.htm

Check out the link for info from the professionals! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |