Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Cellex C Hydra 5 B-Complex
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
This is the first Cellex C product I have used and I am very pleased with the results. This is a pure hyaluronic acid serum with a short and sweet ingredient list: Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pantothenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.
The texture is great, it is a crystal clear gel which is easily absorbed by the skin. It makes my fine lines look smoother and the skin looks plumped up and holds on to hydration all day long. I use this in the evening after a beta hydroxy product and my skin looks better for it. The good news for anyone with combination or oily skin is that this is deep, long lasting hydration without any sticky texture.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Cellex-C Hydra 5 B-Complex (30 ml / 1 oz)
Cellex-C Hydra 5 B-Complex (30 ml / 1 oz)

An oil-free, crystal clear gel containing an extraordinarily high percentage of hyaluronic acid—the body’s own natural moisturizer.

Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I love this stuff too. You should try it with the Cellex-C High Potency Serum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:31 am      Reply with quote
Well, as it happens, I could probably fit another serum into my routine now that I have run out of the horrible Reluma. I am off to check it out. What are the results of High Potency Serum?
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
You will notice better clarity and firmness in the skin. It's very potent so you only need to use it once a day and avoid the eye area.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
Smoothskin wrote:
Well, as it happens, I could probably fit another serum into my routine now that I have run out of the horrible Reluma.
hehehe

I know that the ex-founder of Cellex-c also founded Skinceuticals... so is it a co-incidence that the SC B5 hydrating gel is EXACTLY the same ingredients-wise???

The B5 gel is the best hydrating gel I have ever used (even better than PSF's pure HA serum).
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi miranets, I heard that Cellex C came first and Skin cueticals was the copy, whether it makes any difference or not I don't know. I did use the Skinceutical product before and found it slightly more sticky in texture.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Has any compared the Cellex hydra to IS Clinical HydraCool? I've tried a sample of the cellex but it only lasted a few days, so hard to tell.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Has any compared the Cellex hydra to IS Clinical HydraCool? I've tried a sample of the cellex but it only lasted a few days, so hard to tell.

I have because I have a sample of HydraCool. The HydraCool is a bit more sticky and smells kind of minty. I prefer to use the Cellex C serum in my routine as it sinks in quicker.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Smoothskin-

What is your skin type?

Thanks-

Babs

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Normal, tends towards combination.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Mucho gracias Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
i wanna know if anybody who has a dry skin has used the high potency serum 10% and what was the result? Cause i had used the 20% in the past and it made me look old, so im kind of scared to used vitamin c again. Although right now i just started using the 10%, but i dont know what the effect will be. Any thoughts?
moomin
5% products discount

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi angel06,

I've tried both the serum and I didn't find big difference between the 10% and 20% (except the price!)....I personally like the 10% better.

the B5 gel is GREAT! I used it for a few years now...but the sad thing is the price keeps going up!! I finish one bottle in less than 2 months!
moomin
5% products discount

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi angel06,

I've tried both the serum and I didn't find big difference between the 10% and 20% (except the price!)....I personally like the 10% better.

the B5 gel is GREAT! I used it for a few years now...but the sad thing is the price keeps going up!! I finish one bottle in less than 2 months!
humi
5% products discount

Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have dry skin. I knew it's hydrateing with not leaving oily. however, I wonder if it's hydrate enough for very dry skin.
humi
5% products discount

Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have dry skin. I knew it's hydrateing with not leaving oily. however, I wonder if it's hydrate enough for very dry skin.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Skinceutical B5 Gel and I have really dry skin, I think complex B should also help dry skin alot.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
miranets wrote:
Smoothskin wrote:
Well, as it happens, I could probably fit another serum into my routine now that I have run out of the horrible Reluma.
hehehe

I know that the ex-founder of Cellex-c also founded Skinceuticals... so is it a co-incidence that the SC B5 hydrating gel is EXACTLY the same ingredients-wise???

The B5 gel is the best hydrating gel I have ever used (even better than PSF's pure HA serum).

I've tried all three and found the PSF is the B5 I buy all the time now. All are nice but the price of PSF makes me happy and the results are the same.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Smoothskin! Excellent choice in moisturizer for your skin. Theres less expensive versions at Kripps Pharmacy. Talk about pure. Cosmetic chemists are your service! LOVE IT! Check it out as well!
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi SusiQ, thanks for the recommendation - is it as pure a formulation as the Cellex C? Is there a website?
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Its as pretty close to Hydra B5 as you can get Smoothskin. Kripp's version is Hyaluronic + Copper Peptide serum. See this and other items atwww.krippspharmacy.com under skin care.
bears
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:00 am      Reply with quote
I tried Cellex C Hydra B5 wasn't sure it was working until the bottle ran out, after a week without it I quickly made an order and now won't be without again.
lovelyme
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
I love both of these products. I am on my second bottle of each. I don't think I could do with out them I am 61 and my skin has never looked better. I am also using Dr. Wexler products and really like those too. Have any of you out there tried her products, if so how to you like them?
Tammy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:43 am      Reply with quote
How does this HA compare to PSF's? I just received PSF's and am really impressed. Plus the price can't be beat.

I had sampled the Skinceuticals one at one point but I found it strangely drying...and this was in the dead of a humid summer!

If anyone has any insight,it'd be much appreciated!
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Tammy, the one I use from Kripps is drying too so I've been using a moisturizer on top. Hope this unconfuses.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |