Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

*~~~~~~~DIY skincare recipe & discussion thread~~~~~~~~*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
digitalangel

Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Can anyone recommend an alternative to almonds for the homemade Dr.HCC as I'm allergic to nuts?

5% products discount

Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
I rinse my hair with vinegar once in awhile (about a cup) and it makes my hair shine. I have long, fine hair.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:47 am      Reply with quote
digitalangel wrote:
Can anyone recommend an alternative to almonds for the homemade Dr.HCC as I'm allergic to nuts?
What about Apricot Kernal Meal? That would probably work, but you might need to use a mortar and pestle to break it down into even finer granules. Here's a link where you can purchase it: http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/supply/ingred.php I buy a lot of my DIY ingredients from Mountain Rose and they've got fabulous products and good prices and customer service....

Good luck!

5% products discount

Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Alternative to almond meal: Maybe oatmeal? Or oat bran? It seems to have the same clumpability factor and the same propensity for sucking stuff out of your skin.
DIY Girl
5% products discount

Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:18 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have any experience with Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil? I got some after reading that it is really great for treating fine lines, wrinkles, rosacea and acne prone skin.

I am thinking of incorporating it into my ACV toner (see Carekate's recipe ---LOVE THIS, by the way -- smells good and great for oil regulation and fading redness).

I was also thinking of making some soap with it - anyone have a good basic soap recipe?
digitalangel

Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:44 am      Reply with quote
The site I use says their Apricot Kernal Powder shouldn't be used on the face.

Other options I can see are
Dead Sea Salt (Fine)
Excellent as an Exfoliating and Peeling Agent to remove dead skin cells, help to draw out toxins & to stimulate growth of new skin. The granules are fine and round and don't tear and damage the skin.
or
Jojoba Peeling Grain
(The grains are smooth and do not irritate the skin. The fine grain size is excellent for Peeling away dead skin and improving circulation. Use between 2-10% in Shower Gels, Oils, Gels and Creams. Don't heat over 60°C. You can also add the Grain after you've made your products.)

Trying to decide which to try...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:53 am      Reply with quote
digitalangel wrote:
The site I use says their Apricot Kernal Powder shouldn't be used on the face.

Other options I can see are
Dead Sea Salt (Fine)
Excellent as an Exfoliating and Peeling Agent to remove dead skin cells, help to draw out toxins & to stimulate growth of new skin. The granules are fine and round and don't tear and damage the skin.
or
Jojoba Peeling Grain
(The grains are smooth and do not irritate the skin. The fine grain size is excellent for Peeling away dead skin and improving circulation. Use between 2-10% in Shower Gels, Oils, Gels and Creams. Don't heat over 60°C. You can also add the Grain after you've made your products.)

Trying to decide which to try...

I wouldn't use any type of salt on my face because A) it's heard to ensure that there won't be any jagged edges to the salt crystals which could cause microscopic tears in your fragile skin and B) if you *do* have any broken skin on your face (i.e.: blemishes), the salt will BURN LIKE FIRE!! How do you think they got that old saying, "like pouring salt in the wound"? Shock

Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
I think I'll try instant oats as suggested else where (smaller than others) as don't have a grinder.

Otherwise maybe next time I order, I'll get some Jojoba grain.

Thanks! Never thought about salt stinging for some reason! D

Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Can the ACV toner be used as an after bath body spray? I usually use an after bath oil concoction on my wet skin, then dry. But, I have lost 80 lbs, in my sixty’s and working hard to avoid sagging skin. I thought the ACV toner would work before the oil, then rub the whole mess in and pat dry. Will I smell like a pickle all day
digitalangel

Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:09 am      Reply with quote
I've just used dispersible/soluable aspirin and fopund that they dissolved easier and more finely in case anyone is interested. Smile

5% products discount

Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Herb Lady: I don't see anything wrong with doing the ACV spritz after your bath - maybe dilute the ACV with water/green tea, though.

There is a chance you will smell like a pickle, but only if you put garlic in your ACV (heheh)

Actually, I have found that generic (Giant Eagle) ACV leaves less of an odor than Heinz or Bragg, so you may want to try that. Also, if you add a few drops of EO (maybe lavender?)to your mix you will avoid this as well. If you mix up a concoction of your oils and a couple drops of EO, put into a container of some sort and shake then apply together, you should be able to effectively save yourself a step.
GOOD LUCK!
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:21 am      Reply with quote
I’m a fan of both Decleor’s Aromessence Lip Balm and Juice Beauty’s Lip Plumper – I alternately use both as overnight moisturizing lip treatments. I especially like the JB Lip Plumper’s lotion-y texture because it leaves my lips feeling moist, soft and completely weightless without any of the inherent greasy stickiness.

Anyway, lately I’ve been concentrating my DIY-abilities on creating the ultimate homemade tinted lip balms and I finally decided to combine the best of the Decleor lip balm with my fave attributes of the JB lip plumper to use as the basis for my tinted lip balms. I may be biased, but this lip balm recipe ranks right up there with the best store-bought lip balms that I have ever tried and my tinted version can give my beloved “Prada Shielding Tinted Lip Balms” a run for their money! Very Happy

Dr. Holland’s Lush Lips

What you need:
-------------------------------------
• one small microwave-safe dish or bowl;
• small glass or plastic jar/pot – preferably glass and cobalt/amber or opaque – with tight-fitting lid;
• one small metal whisk – I got mine at Sallys Beauty supply: http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/product/700000 although I reckon any small-sized kitchen whisk will do the trick!
• one small rubber spatula or “bowl scraper;”
• 1 ½ teaspoon shea butter;
• 3/4 teaspoon cocoa butter;
• 3/4 teaspoon coconut oil;
• 3/4 teaspoon of emulsifying wax beads/flakes;
• 3/4 teaspoon of beeswax beads/flakes;
• 1 teaspoon Borage oil or Emu oil;
• 1 teaspoon Macadamia Nut oil;
• 1 ½ teaspoon honey;
• 3/4 teaspoon Avocado oil;
• ½ teaspoon vegetable glycerin;
• 1/4 teaspoon MaxiLip concentrate, optional – available fromwww.thepersonalformulator.com
• two Vitamin E gel capsules, pierced – do not heat in microwave;
• two Vitamin A gel capsules, pierced - do not heat in microwave;
• one Evening Primrose Oil gel capsule, pierced - do not heat in microwave;
• one teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate - do not heat in microwave;
• 1/4 teaspoon pure Vanilla extract - do not heat in microwave;
• five drops orange essential oil - do not heat in microwave;

What you do:
--------------------------------
In microwave-safe dish, combine all butters/oils and liquid ingredients listed above unless otherwise noted and heat on High in microwave in 30-second increments until all ingredients have melted/become liquified.

Remove dish from microwave and stir mixture well. As melted ingredients begin to cool, pierce hole in vitamin A/E and EPO gel capsules and squeeze oil into microwaved mixture and stir well with whisk. Add OJ concentrate, vanilla extract and orange EO and whisk mixture until well-blended. Continue whisking mixture until it begins to “set” (i.e.: thicken as it cools) and then spoon mixture into lip balm pots/jars. You may place lip balm pots in freezer for 15-30 minutes to “flash-freeze.”

How to use it:
----------------------------------
Apply lip balm to lips twice daily or as often as necessary or desired.

For those who are a bit more adventurous and would like to try their hands at making tinted versions of this lip balm, I recommend that you order the Variety Pack Oil Soluble Colors, Hobbyist Pack for $16.50USD from the following website: http://www.thesage.com/catalog/LipBalmColors,OilSoluble.html?mmsID=bc897eaa53c1634bf0df527d035c3bb8 Let me know if you want me to elaborate and post instructions on making tinted versions of this lip balm recipe because it’s a bit different than the instructions posted above and it’ll take a couple of “practice” batches before you get the hang of it!

BTW, I have a limited number of samples available of tinted Lush Lips shades so if you’d like to try it, PM me for details....(Note to MaryH: this is a different formulation than the one you’re currently testing)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Because this is the skincare-cloning experiment that caused the police to raid my “laboratory” there is no way I could NOT share this recipe with all of you because it very nearly resulted in my incarceration.

Okay, I’m exagerrating...but the cops really did come out to my house to investigate the “suspicious” goings-on that a Looky-Lou observed through my kitchen window! Click here for the details: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16097&highlight=carekates+lab+raided)

Now then....

One of the lynch pins of my “Controlling Oily Skin Battle Plan” (click here for more info on my regimen: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=7244&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=battle+plan&start=0&sid=4093868142acb57c8ad03a5e2d4af712) is Jurlique Rose Silk Dust, which I absolutely CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT!!!

What I can live without, however, is the price. An .30-oz jar costs nearly $30USD – unless you are fortunate enough to catch it on Ebay for $19.95 from a certain Hawaiian seller, but I digress. After reading about HJPRT’s BE “Rare Minerals” experiment over the summer whereby she tested Rare Minerals against her homemade silk pearl primer, I started thinking about trying to create a homemade version of my beloved Silk Dust even though up till this point I’d never worked with or developed any recipes for “dry” makeup or skincare products. But again, thanks to Mary providing a link to the TKB Trading website from which most of the basic ingredients for my Silk Dust could be ordered, I no longer had a viable excuse for putting off this experiment any longer because most of the “leg-work” had already been completed! Very Happy

And, as I had originally surmised, I was able to purchase enough “raw” materials with which to make dozens of batches of Silk Dust for about the same price as a single jar of the real thing, which is always my favorite part of the whole DIY process, when I can find a way to make a homemade version that is equal to, if not better than, the actual name-brand product.

So, without further adieu here is the recipe for CareKate’s must-have product #3 in the fight against oily-skin:

Dr. Holland’s Silk Dust Primer and/or Finishing Powder

What you need:
-------------------------------------
• Flour sifter;
• One cobalt/amber or opaque glass jar, preferably with a built-in sifter – if you have an old Jurlique Silk Dust container, that would be ideal (note: plastic jar will work, but glass is better b/c it helps maintain the efficacy and integrity of the herbal extracts and EOs);
• One essential oil scent diffuser pad cut into strips;
• 1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Silk Dust powder (see below for link to order from TKB Trading website);
• 1 1/2 teaspoon corn starch (note: if you decide to include the rice starch, cut amount of corn starch used in half to 3/4 teaspoon instead);
• 3/4 teaspoon rice starch, optional (note: I wasn’t able to find this ingredient because, although my local Central Market grocery store carries Asian/Oriental foods, the labels are mostly in Asian as well so I don’t know what the difference between rice starch and rice flour is, or what would happen if I used the latter.... Confused );
• 1 ½ teaspoon silica microspheres (available from TKB Trading website);
• 7 drops Calendula extract;
• 5 drops Witch hazel extract;
• 3 drops Rosemary extract, optional
• 3 drops Daisy extract, optional (I didn’t include this in my version);
• 3 drops Sage extract, optional (I didn’t include this in my version);
• 15 drops of any essential oil (or combination of EOs) of your choice – i.e.: lavender, rose, lemon, etc. – have a look at the EO Guide http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=5981&start=233 and pick the one/s that suit your skin type/skin issues).

What you do:
--------------------------------
Sift all dry ingredients together and then place in colored/opaque jar. Pour 7 drops Calendula extract onto one strip from the scent diffuser pad that was previously cut into strips; repeat step for each remaining herbal extract/essential oil using fresh diffuser-scent strip for each one.

Place diffuser strips into jar with dry ingredients, then close lid tightly in store in cool, dry place (I put mine in the fridge) for at least 24 hours to allow “wet” ingredients to infuse the dry ingredients with their essence and benefits.

After allotted time has elapsed, remove scent diffuser strips – powder should be ready to use immediately although, if desired, you may sift ingredients with flour-sifter again to ensure none of the liquid ingredients leaked onto dry ingredients and turned them into a paste (as happened to me the first time I made this Silk Dust because I didn’t have any diffuser strips so I tried using a cut-up coffee filter instead!).

How to use it:
----------------------------------
Personally, because I have hyper-oily skin, I sweep on a light layer of Silk Dust to my face *before* I apply my (mineral) makeup as a sort of primer and then I sweep on another light layer of Silk Dust after applying my makeup to “set” my face.

I apply it with one of my soft, fluffy Jane Iredale Handi brushes although any type of powder brush will suffice. You may use the Silk Dust to re-touch your face as many times as necessary throughout the day.

Websites from which many of the supplies can be purchased:
• Dry ingredients: http://www.tkbtrading.com/index.php?category=13&PHPSESSID=e02379e09f264621b459ad388585a516
• Herbal extracts, essential oils, glass/plastic jars, scent diffuser pads: http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

I shop regularly with both of the above websites and can therefore vouch for their integrity.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
I like using this gel since it doesn't make my hair feel like there's a lot of products and doesn't make it stiff nor crunchy. It really enchances my curls too.

Natural Hair Gel

ingredients

2 Tbsp Whole Flax Seeds
1 cup water
Pure Aloe Vera Gel, if desired
Few drops of any essential oil for scent (optional)

Instructions

Bring water to a boil, stir in the seeds into the water and reduce heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until a gel-like lotion is formed. Strain through a fine strainer or a cheesecloth into a small bottle. Add you E/O and store in the refrgerator for up to a week. If you wish you can add some pure aloe vera gel for its moisturizing properties. Fill the bottle with flax seed gel until bottle is about 3/4 full, then fill to the top with pure aloe vera gel. Gel won't flake or make your hair crunchy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
diderot wrote:
Homemade recipe for Oil treatment/mask for chemically processed/ridiculously dry and frizzy hair.

You need :
100% Shea butter (almost solid)
100% Wheat germ oil (smells really bad, at least to me, but hey, it works Wink )
Essential oil (again, not a must), but I like to put in Sandalwood oil for it's good for the hair too and it kinda help covering the wheat germ smell.

Boil them together half and half, always add the essential oil AFTER the mixture is cooled down a bit, pour them into a pump bottle, put it on DRY and shampooed/unshampooed hair(for lazy people like me). Leave it on for as long as you can, I usually leave it on and put my hair up in a pony for the whole day. Wash your hair(DON'T use clarifying shampoo that day), condition as usual.

You should be able to see the difference, It HEALS my damaged hair, I could exfoliate my feet with my hair last month, NOT ANYMORE.

Also, it's great and hands and feet too.

I used this..I slept with it on my hair overnight with a showercap and I can tell such a difference in my hair!!!!!!!! I went to a new salon 2 weeks ago and they completely damaged my hair and I had to get approximately 4 inches cut off and my ends are still damged, but I just couldn't go any shorter. This mixture REALLY works! Thanks so much!!!!!!
bex
herb lady

Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
This is off subject but I was in a shop that had these really neat(expensive!) room/air fresheners made from a bottle filled with scented oil and thin wicking reeds (ie old fashioned balloon sticks)which diffused the scent. Unfortunatly I am allergic to synthetic scents. I would like to use the same method with essental oils but could not figure out what base oil they use. I am thinking a very, very thin mineral oil. Any ideas? This would be a good use of ods and ends of EOs.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
herb lady wrote:
This is off subject but I was in a shop that had these really neat(expensive!) room/air fresheners made from a bottle filled with scented oil and thin wicking reeds (ie old fashioned balloon sticks)which diffused the scent. Unfortunatly I am allergic to synthetic scents. I would like to use the same method with essental oils but could not figure out what base oil they use. I am thinking a very, very thin mineral oil. Any ideas? This would be a good use of ods and ends of EOs.
I've done something similar in the room where I keep my cat litterboxes -- I used regular Crisco veggie oil (which is simply 100% pure soybean oil) as the base and then added the EOs of my choice....

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Carekate, I have a new kitty and am looking for a natural scent around the litter box. I hear felines don't like cetain scents. What EO have you found that helps odor and the the kitties like. Thanks.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Essential oils can be very dangerous to cats, even if just inhaled, so it's worth double-checking and being very careful what you use. Personally, I'm not sure I'd actually use any.

Here are some links I found about potentially toxic EOs - http://cats.about.com/od/housekeeping/a/aromatherapy.htm
http://www.holisticat.com/aromatherapy.html
http://www.cybercanine.com/cat.htm
Kimberleylee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks to everyone for the recipes, I think ACV is just what my boyfriend needs and will be making it for him tonight!
Kimberleylee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
One more question, does anyone know where I can purchase Shea Butter & Dead Sea Salt in Canada?
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Where I am located....there is 1 small health food store...real small and they had shea butter....so maybe try a local health store...maybe they can order it for you.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:23 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Essential oils can be very dangerous to cats, even if just inhaled, so it's worth double-checking and being very careful what you use. Personally, I'm not sure I'd actually use any.

Here are some links I found about potentially toxic EOs - http://cats.about.com/od/housekeeping/a/aromatherapy.htm
http://www.holisticat.com/aromatherapy.html
http://www.cybercanine.com/cat.htm
I agree -- DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS AROUND YOUR CAT/S!!!!!!!!

Don't even pet your cat if you've been fooling around with EOs without washing your hands thoroughly before touching PussyFoot!

Here's another good source of info regarding cats and EOs: http://www.thelavendercat.com/generic.html?pid=10

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi Carekate,

I'm sorry that I haven't been paying any attention to this particular thread for ... well ... ages! Laughing

I'm so glad that your mom liked the pearl paste and silk primer. I am still using the pearl paste [although I've gone to the "rich" version for this time of year ... it's been very cold here lately ... house heat is on! Laughing ]

The TKB silk powder is marked "100% pure silk powder" ... so I don't recall just what the source of it is. However, it's terrific even on its own, except that it's a grey-white colour and if your skin isn't fair, that might be a problem.

However, I find it's lovely used on its own in very delicate areas ... like around the eyes.

On its own, however, it doesn't seem "substantial" enough for me ... which is how the primer came about. Sometimes when I just need a little "more" ... I'll put a light dusting of the silk powder alone ... and then follow with the primer. Because the silk powder is self-adjusting, it works well to keep the oily areas "matt" and the dry areas look more moisturized as the day goes on.

Did I send you the recipe for the pearl paste? It's really easy, although procedure is important ... once mixed you have to let it sit for a while so that the pear powder can absorb the liquids. I've also begun adding orange EO [my favourite smell] Laughing to both the ordinary and the rich versions ... which probaby doesn't do much esthetically except to make me feel like I'm putting orange sorbet on my face!

Let me know if you need to have the pearl paste recipe ... and the primer recipe as well.

Later

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:04 am      Reply with quote
hpjrt wrote:
Did I send you the recipe for the pearl paste?...Let me know if you need to have the pearl paste recipe ... and the primer recipe as well.
Please do send me the recipe for both! I tried to make a version of the pearl paste based on the info you shared in the thread regarding your BE Rare Minerals experiment, but let's just say it didn't turn out very well! Embarassed I can't imagine what I did wrong but it came out as hard as a brick-bat!

Also, I remember you said that the pearl powder as is isn't "refined" enough to use on the face so you used a mortar/pestle to grind it down some more -- how long do you grind it? How do you know when enough is enough?!

Thanks for sharing your tried -n- true recipes!

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |