Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
:: Review :: Valmont AWF Cyto Complex EJ-D Factor III
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:29 am      Reply with quote
Another Valmont product that I absolutely adore.
It has a slightly thick consistency which feels quite moisturising but is not designed to be a moisturiser as such although it could be used that way. I have been using it specifically on forehead lines and elevens for a couple of months. The result is I now have minimal forehead lines and a reduction in elevens. I also feel that it has helped make the skin on my forehead a little more resilient.
Although it is a rich cream, it has not caused any breakouts on my forehead (which is naturally oily and will break out with many products).
As an aid in minimising deep grooves I give it a 5/5

The above post is a review of the following products available at EDS:
Valmont AWF Cyto Complex EJ-D - Factor III (50 ml / 1.7 oz)

Ideal for slacking skins with deep structural wrinkles, Complex EJ-D is an unctuous and penetrating cream.

Ideal for slacking skins with deep structural wrinkles, Complex EJ-D is an unctuous and penetrating cream.

tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:10 am      Reply with quote
I have passed on a couple of sample tubes of this to my mum and she liked it too. I had the factor II sample and loved the texture and feel, but did not dare even think about buying it. Laughing I just kept reminding myself "it does not fit in with your philosophies of skincare". I think the price tag more than that mantra stopped me purchasing. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
bushy -- you're way too dangerous to my wallet! (but thank you for the review Laughing )
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
adding Bushy under Katee's name of who's reviews I am banned from reading Laughing !!!
Wink
hzsun88
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
My mom is 62 this year and I want to buy her a good gift. Her skin is very very dry. Will this one work for her?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
hzsun88 wrote:
My mom is 62 this year and I want to buy her a good gift. Her skin is very very dry. Will this one work for her?

I think your mother would absolutely adore this product but it is more of a treatment rather than a moisturiser.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:22 am      Reply with quote
I want to buy a Valmont cream for my mum too, she's 52. Should I get AWF II or III for her?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:46 am      Reply with quote
Windyemmy wrote:
I want to buy a Valmont cream for my mum too, she's 52. Should I get AWF II or III for her?

It really depends on her skin condition. If she only has fine lines then AWF II would be fine but if she has some deeper lines thsn go for AWF III.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:33 am      Reply with quote
Thanks a lot Bushy! To be honest to you I haven't seen my mum for 2.5 years...I think I can only decide after I see her later this year Confused
loojacq
5% products discount

Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:51 am      Reply with quote
I am using Valmont AWF Factor III. Although I have no deep wrinkles, it really help to perfect the skin even the little bumps that I had. Not too sure how it works but it does!
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
I am a fan of Valmont. I have used all kinds of Valmont skin care product. I am thinking about trying Valmont AWF Cyto Complex EJ-D - Factor III but not sure if it is too early to use it. I am 36 years old with some not obvious wrinkles on my forehead. Maybe factor II will fit me better, but comparing the price, factor III is lower than factor II.
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Really wish I could get some opinion on this soon, want to order a Valmont cream with free gift for my 36 years' birthday. Wink Thanks!
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
I order some other valmont product for my birthday, maybe I can order this as my Christmas gift if there is any good feed back.
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Still no comments. Sad But I guess I have to try it because of the new gift pack plus the free gift. Smile
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
DNA repair serum plus AWF factor III only 230 dollars!
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
I got the duo set with free gift yesterday and I used it last night, it was great!!! But for the morning it think it is a little bit greasy. I will post more details after maybe one week or two. Very Happy
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
This cream is becoming my most favorite cream now. At first I just use it as night cream, but pretty soon I start to use it day and night, it has really good result on my face, my skin has a much younger looking now. Very Happy
alexol
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Factor ii is much more adaptive for combination/normal skin.

I really love ALL VALMONT products I ever used.
Hope can try eye and face collagen mask.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this cream for about 2 months ( even though I use it just once a day) and does not seem to smooth any of my wrinkles (smile lines ) Neutral I'll try to use it twice a day and see what happens.
Emma_N
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:30 am      Reply with quote
Want to know why the factor II is more expensive than III. Does it mean there are more people need II and therefore this is a strategy for the company?
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
This is still my most favorite cream, it is really effective for my wrinkle on the forehead, I have used up one whole bottle and plan to get another one. Very Happy
dumbo72
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I actually like the factor II than factor III, it is much lighter and much easier to be absorbed. I feel it has the same good result on wrinkles! Very Happy
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:08 am      Reply with quote
My mother is using Valmont AWF eye Factor III, and she says there is nothing helpful on her eyes- nothing changes. She has been using it for 2-3 months.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Emma_N wrote:
Want to know why the factor II is more expensive than III. Does it mean there are more people need II and therefore this is a strategy for the company?

the factor II is $280
the factor III is $295

5% products discount

Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I was using the neck cream and it worked. My lines were gone but reappeared after I stopped. Now I can't do without it.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |