Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: YONKA Creme 11
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
babymax24
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
In my quest to achieve better skin and prevent aging, I have on occasion..overdone it.

Too many products, too harsh..still learning.

An area on my neck did not agree with something I used and got red, dry and starting burning...I tried a couple of "calming" type products but nothing kicked in fast enough for me so I used this...YONKA Creme 11, calming treatment cream for visible redness..within 10 minutes the burning sensation was gone. I then put this on overnight(like a mask) and it worked like a charm.

I think this is a good line but I just forget about it. Since so many people do peels and aggressive treatments, this may be a good product to have in your arsenal....
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Yonka Creme 11 (40 ml / 1.39 oz)
Yonka Creme 11 (40 ml / 1.39 oz)

Soft and rich in calming plant extracts, this beauty cream evens skin tone and quickly provides a comforting feeling of well-being.

Suggested replacement {{20700s}}, {{20703s}}.

la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:14 am      Reply with quote
thank you so much for that recommendation! i have an area on my lower neck/upper chest that is constantly red and haven't been able to find a product that will help with it (nor the cause either). i will definitely go and give this a try!
Tammy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:24 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the recommendation. My skin is going crazy this winter with an anti acne/anti aging treatment plus the extreme cold snap we have.
pinky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:38 am      Reply with quote
This sound like just the ticket. A new shampoo/conditioner combination (with an overabundance of menthol, I think) I'd been using caused a surprising problem on my neck and upper chest: the skin there became so sensitive that even applying my usual problem-free sunscreen made it feel like my skin was on fire! I promptly discontinued the hair products but my neck and chest are very slow to lose their sensitivity, even with the application of every soothing product I can think of.

Thanks for the recommendation -- it couldn't have come at a better time.
CMAYC
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone else used this product recently and would like to share their experience with it?
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
CMAYC wrote:
Has anyone else used this product recently and would like to share their experience with it?

I use this product - I love it. I bought it just before I left for Punta Cana in Jan and it really helped a lot with the redness from getting to much sun. I applied it in the evening and first thing in the morning before heading out to the beach. For the first time in yrs my face didn't peel or was sore from too much sun.
I'm now using it in the evenings on my checks or anywhere else on my face that is red and sore from being out in the cold wind.
Excellent product I highly recommend it.
CMAYC
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Northerngirl! I'll have to add this to my list of future purchases.....it's becoming a very long list!!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |