Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Decleor Eye Contour Firming Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Been using this for a couple of weeks now (free gift from EDS - I love EDS!) and I'm really liking it. The ingredients include mallow and Hyaluronic Acid Bio Complex in a nice pump dispenser. I love it on my upper eye lid, I believe I do see a bit of lift/firm, not instantly when I put it on, but actually later in the day! Its so difficult to find something for upper lid that isn't too heavy or greasy, and I can't not put anything as I get that crepey look, this is just perfect for upper lid. It has made my under eye area so supple and plumped up. I mix a couple of drops of this with various eye creams in the palm of my hand and then apply - Viola - the perfect combo! I think this can make just about any eye cream fantastic when mixed together - hyaluronic acid is such a good friend to aging skin. Not the same effect for me when I layered this first and then eyecream, needs to be mixed. Anyway, this is definitely a staple I will always have on hand now.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur - Eye Contour Firming Serum (15 ml / 0.5 oz.)
Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur - Eye Contour Firming Serum (15 ml / 0.5 oz.)

This serum acts just where it matter most. It moisturizes the hypersensitive area around the eyes, effectively combating wrinkles and fine lines, and its firming effect smooths the skin in the eye contour area. Use as a 21-day cure every 3 months.
Key ingredients: Mallow, plant firming agent (soft wheat).
Benefits: Apply under eye make-up for long lasting hold.

tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:28 am      Reply with quote
can it be used on its own?
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Its a serum, so I think most would add an eyecream on top for moisture, I prefer to mix the eyecream and the serum together first then apply. I found it a little uh, shiny or sticky alone (fine alone on eyelid though).
clin1202
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Does this have strong fragrance like most Decleor products do? If so, does it irritate your eyes?
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review on this, I've been thinking of getting it for a while now....Think I might have to invest in my next order!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:13 am      Reply with quote
I agree with CrazyForClooney, this product performs miracles on sagging skin around the eye contour. Because the serum does leave a slightly tacky film, I like to use this alone at night. When I wake up, my eyes look refreshed and young -- great for late work nights!

This serum has a very neutral smell which is odd for a Decleor product and does not irritate my eyes, even with sloppy application.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:56 am      Reply with quote
any updates on this serum?
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
CrazyForClooney wrote:
Been using this for a couple of weeks now (free gift from EDS - I love EDS!) and I'm really liking it. The ingredients include mallow and Hyaluronic Acid Bio Complex in a nice pump dispenser. I love it on my upper eye lid, I believe I do see a bit of lift/firm, not instantly when I put it on, but actually later in the day! Its so difficult to find something for upper lid that isn't too heavy or greasy, and I can't not put anything as I get that crepey look, this is just perfect for upper lid. It has made my under eye area so supple and plumped up. I mix a couple of drops of this with various eye creams in the palm of my hand and then apply - Viola - the perfect combo! I think this can make just about any eye cream fantastic when mixed together - hyaluronic acid is such a good friend to aging skin. Not the same effect for me when I layered this first and then eyecream, needs to be mixed. Anyway, this is definitely a staple I will always have on hand now.

Which eye cream do you use with this serum?
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
this is on my list for sure. thanks for the great review!
bondgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
It is a positive review. i wanted to order the serum but was put off by some comments on QVC about it. Now I will reconsider using it in the near future. thank you.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 am      Reply with quote
I like Decleor EYE CREAM

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have put is on my shopping list. Thanks for sharing!
avogrape
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
I had the Decleor triple action eye and lip cream and thought it was fantastic. It was rich and moisturising under my eyes.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
avogrape wrote:
I had the Decleor triple action eye and lip cream and thought it was fantastic. It was rich and moisturising under my eyes.

Does this have a lot of fragrance?
The cream that is.

TIA
DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
avogrape wrote:

Does this have a lot of fragrance?
The cream that is.

Nope, I couldn't smell anything. It's also really moisturising but not in a oily / greasy way.
laylastam
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:31 am      Reply with quote
i'll keep this one in mind
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this serum a few years back and although I only had some faint dehydrated lines this didnt wow me at all.. and I do love alot of Decleor products.
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
i got this a few years ago from eds and i really liked it. it lifted my eyelids after a few uses. but i just took a look and they no longer carry it!
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:28 am      Reply with quote
It's so good to find eye serum that truely reduces puffiness. I rather that it doesn't have caffeine though. Does this serum contain caffeine?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:06 am      Reply with quote
I am not sure if this is the same product but they may have changed the name, this is from Sephora's site:

Experience De L'age Triple Action Eye & Lip:
Creamwater, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycol Palmitate, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Bisabolol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrolyzed Lepidium Meyenii Root, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Algae Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyacrylate 13, Triethanolamine, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pullulan, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Polysorbate 20, Algin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Serine, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have put it on my shopping list. Thanks
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hurrah! No caffeine. It would be fine for me then.
Thanks a lot!

DarkMoon wrote:
I am not sure if this is the same product but they may have changed the name, this is from Sephora's site:

Experience De L'age Triple Action Eye & Lip:
Creamwater, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Domestica Fruit Extract, Glycol Palmitate, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Bisabolol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Hydrolyzed Lepidium Meyenii Root, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Melilotus Officinalis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, Algae Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Polyacrylate 13, Triethanolamine, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Pullulan, Biosaccharide Gum-4, Polysorbate 20, Algin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tetrasodium Edta, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Serine, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Citronellol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Amyl Cinnamal, Coumarin, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |