Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: on: "Cellcosmet Gentle Cream Cleanser"
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone!!

I'm here to review a new cleanser I purchased from EDS: Cellcosmet Gentle Cream Cleanser for which I give two thumbs up and five stars! Very Happy

Two things attracted me to this cleanser: 1) some of the ingredients which are: Jojoba Oil and Floral Rose Water. These ingredients sounded perfect for my very sensitive, dry skin. 2) I liked the statement that it was a cream cleanser for Face and Eyes. I do not like using separate cleansers.

It also states that this cream cleanser is for dry, sensitive, fragile skin, however it is also for all skin types. This is not an overly rich cream cleanser.

It's so easy to use this cleanser to remove make-up. Just take a little quantity of Gentle Cream Cleanser and warm it up in the palm of your hand,then apply to damp skin. Emulsify with water and rinse off. It's super gentle, non irritating, removes make-up and eye make-up without tugging and pulling and leaves the skin feeling fresh, supple and moist.

It's perfume free and my sensitive skin has not been irritated in any way. I feel this is a great cleanser for all skin types.

The price may freak out some people. But, you get a generous tube and a little goes a long way.

I highly recommend this cleanser.My dry skin loves it. Great stuff!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Cellcosmet Gentle Cream Cleanser (200 ml / 6.7 oz)
Cellcosmet Gentle Cream Cleanser (200 ml / 6.7 oz)

This rich hydrating make-up remover cream owes its effectiveness to its original unique formula.

tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Can you tell me what all the ingredients are? It sounds like a great cleanser (I have been dying to try Cellcosmet) but I would like to know everything that is in it first.

Thanks!
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, but the cleanser does not give a list of ingredients. All I know is that it's made with Jojoba Oil and Floral Rose Water. However, my skin is very sensitive and reactive to many chemical ingredients and this cleanser has not given my skin any kind of bad reaction at all. Sorry that I can't tell you more about what's in the cleanser.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Can anybody tell me if they are still using this product and is it strong enouph to remove all eye make up or enouph to remove eyeshadow but not heavy liner or waterproof mascara?
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
So the bottle or packaging doesn't have an ingredients listing on it? I thought it was a legal requirement to have the full listing on either the packaging, product itself, or in a seperate piece of paper..
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I think it depends on the Country.
Mabsy

Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:10 am      Reply with quote
I love this cleanser. Sorry, just checked the tube and there's no list of ingredients. I'm pretty sure there was one on the box or on the leaflet at least but I threw both away months ago.

Skincare - I find that this is wonderful at removing makeup and mascara, but I don't use anything waterproof or any heavy eye liners either so I can't really comment on how well it handles that. I know that a few other people have this cleanser as well so perhaps they might be able to comment... http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4571
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy, what is the "smell" of this? I know it has no perfume, but does it have a nice smell? (I was not too fond of the smell of the Ultra Vital or Eye Contour Cream)
Mabsy

Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:08 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
Mabsy, what is the "smell" of this? I know it has no perfume, but does it have a nice smell? (I was not too fond of the smell of the Ultra Vital or Eye Contour Cream)

It does smell nice, I'm not sure you'll like it because, while it's not the same as the eye cream smell, it is similar. I can't quite describe what it smells like. It is definitely not as fragranced as the eye cream though. Still, because you didn't like the smell, I'd suggest you sample first if you can.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using it for a few weeks and so far my review is that it is a very good moisterizer.
glee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:30 am      Reply with quote
I am a fan of cellcosmet because of a bundant of reasons. i started with the cellcosmet intensive treatment, the collagen ampoules, then tried the samples of this cream cleanser and exfoliate and more. this cream cleanser if definitely a star product. it is very gentle yet cleanses very well. your skin will feel supple and hydrated afterwards. the size of the tube is very generous too and lasts quite a while as only a small amount is needed to clean your whole face. I love it! Very Happy
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:12 am      Reply with quote
I'm wondering if Tiger have tried this cleanser in the meantime. Tiger, are you there somwhere ? if yes, please let me know if you used/liked it.

thanks again,
lin
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lin, no, unfortunately I have not tried it yet. Not even a sample. It IS on my list of things to get for this winter though! Mabsy loves it though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Yes Tiger, I'm also very tempted. I think i'm going to give it a go soon (though i could already open a shop for cleansers...).
And i thought EveLom will be the most expensive cleanser of my life ...
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:09 am      Reply with quote
lin23 I just tried this cleanser for the first time yesterday and I am uncertain about it. One the one hand it is a very nice cleanser. It has a slight cooling sensation when applied, can be easily massaged into the skin and is completly rinsed off with no residue (I use a muslin cloth to remove and then rinse). After using it my skin felt soft and thouroughly clean but not at all dry. So I love this cleanser but..... I am not sure that it is compatible with my sensitive skin! My skin for some reason that I am still trying to figure out has been very sensitive the past several days and has been easily irritated by just about everything that I put on it. I am hoping that the only reason that my skin felt irritated by this cleanser is that it is going through a sensitive phase because of something else. I use the Cellcosmet Gel Cleanser in the evening and that does not irritate my skin at all. I think this is a great cleanser (of course I would need to use it more to really tell) and I would hate not to be able to use it because of my sensitive skin. I will try it again when my skin calms down and see how it goes. If it doesn't work for me then I will return to using the Yonka Cream Cleanser which I also love . I did the math yesterday and for the quantity that you get the Yonka is almost as expensive as the Cellcosmet!

I also think that I could open a shop with the amount of cleansers that I have. Off the top of my head I count 10!!! Shock Shock How many do you have?
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the very useful post Theresa ! PLS keep me informed how you proceed with the Cellc. cream cleanser (and special thanks for "clearing" my guilty conscience because of the price).
At the moment i still use the big jar of EveLom.
Then i have the gel-cleanser from Cellc. which is not 100% my taste (i feel a bit dry after it).
Z.Bigatti Champagne Cleanser (way too drying for me).
Kosmea cleansing cream with rosehip oil (feels pleasent but my skin looks better after EveL).
Calmia Cream Cleanser (received yesterday - not used yet, but i'm looking forward to it's almond and jojoba oil).
Cowshead's "grubby cow" cleansing milk (very light, suitable for morning only).
Though would like to try something from Organic Pharmacy as well ...
My another obsession are exfols/scsrubs, still looking for my favourite (aesop, st.barth, valmont, cellc., kosmea, ren?)

I hope you'll be able to use the Cellcosmet cl. cream soon again - i'm always desperate when my skin changes suddenly, from one day to another, with seemingly no reason (but it's good to know that i'm not alone having "moody" skin)
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:05 am      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:

Cowshead's "grubby cow" cleansing milk

Shock WTH?!

Grubby Cow?! I am not sure that I would want to use something that called me a COW (and a grubby one to boot!)

Hmm, mind you, my husband did bring me back teet cream from Germany by mistake rofl

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I've tried a few of the cowshed products and the body washes are pretty nice (haven't tried any of the facial products though).

The Grumpy Cow body wash is very fresh Laughing .http://www.cowshedproducts.com/uk/products.php?cat=1
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:08 am      Reply with quote
rofl GRUMPY COW. OK, now I want some just for the NAME.

and DOUBLE rofl rofl.. "bullocks for men"

but EWWWW.. who would buy "Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream" Nothing like smothering the hands with a nice COW PAT. NOT.

oh dear. it is 2am.. my brain needs sleep. I am sure I wont find this that amusing in the morning.. Laughing

PS. I have a bit of a "thing" for cows.. mostly swiss cows (bless their doe-eyed hearts) and have a few Cow Parade figures. My favorite and most treasured is who they call "Bovina", but I call her "Mitzy" us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/ftcollect_1909_179217999

Right, now back to the proper review of this product....

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Now you know Tiger why i just wanted to have the grubby cow - i loved those names... (i also have their exfoliator : what else ? the flaky cow...)
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
IS Clinical super serum is on my list too. Very Happy
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
rofl GRUMPY COW. OK, now I want some just for the NAME.

and DOUBLE rofl rofl.. "bullocks for men"

but EWWWW.. who would buy "Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream" Nothing like smothering the hands with a nice COW PAT. NOT.

i got to use all the cowshead products when i stayed overnight at the Scotsman in edinburgh. they're actually *really* nice and all the names just crack me up! there's something wonderful about a product that makes you smile just looking at the bottle Very Happy

i've got a thing for cows too.... Laughing
glee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:59 am      Reply with quote
I absolutely love this cream cleanser. It is gentle and mild, rinses off easily, takes away all make up (I normally wear some foundation and a light wash of eye shadow + lipstick) and leaves my skin soft and hydrated ( I know it's funny that a cleanser would leave one's skin hydrated, but it does!) It's a pretty big tube and lasted me quite awhile. I just recently switched to Sisley cream cleanser with sage; but have drawed conclusion that I'll go back to this lovely Cellcosmet Cream Cleanser once i get done with my Sisley.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:00 am      Reply with quote
I have to ask if anyone knows if this cleanser is similar to Cetaphil for oily skin? Cetaphil can remove eye makeup
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
I imagine Cetaphil is much cheaper. I spend way too much on skin products. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |