Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Beurer SoftLaser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 08, 2004 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I would love to have this.

http://www.skincarelaser.com/index.html

I am the worst in the world to believe all the hype. "Look 10 years younger". I really do still want it though.

Anyone with thoughts on this doohicky?

-Cheri
trinka
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also very interested in this product. Particularly in it's use as a treatment for spider veins. Everything sounds great on tv and on the internet but I'd love to here some actual testimonials as well. Smile
Less Patchy
5% products discount

Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have this but haven't used it enough to offer an opinion. I bought it because it's supposed to reduce scarring and help acne heal. I don't have any wrinkle issues yet. I have spider veins but haven't tried it on them.

Thanks for posting this thread. It motivates me to be more consistent using this device.
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Less Patchy wrote:

Thanks for posting this thread. It motivates me to be more consistent using this device.

Oh please do use it and let us know all about it!

-Cheri
Mabsy

Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Shock

Oh please use it on your spider veins (if the instructions say that you can)! I've got some little ones I want to get rid off. From reading the description of it though, it doesn't seem like it's suitable for spider veins etc. I don't see how it could make the affected vein collapse (which is what you want to happen). Perhaps if it was possible then it would not be available on the market to unlicenced people (too dangerous). Don't want people walking around zapping their blood supplying veins Laughing Just a thought.

Let us know how you go!
Less Patchy
5% products discount

Thu Aug 12, 2004 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Man, I'll be using this thing from my nose to my toes. Laughing

My goal is to use this on acne, zit scars, assorted lumps and bumps, tiny areas of hyperpigmentation (no chance it'll work on my big patches), and spider veins. I also have little red blobs (don't know the name for them) I save up then get a dermatologist to remove. I hope it heals those. No wrinkles to eradicate yet though.

I've got my work cut out for me. Not enough hours in the day.
jimsland

Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Less Patchy - how is it doing on the acne? I have just started getting laser treatments by my dermatologist (at $50 a pop!!!). Would much rather use something at home that works!!!
I have your typical adult acne ie. jawline mostly.

Let me know when you can, thanks so much,
jims
Less Patchy
5% products discount

Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
But I am still not regularly using the laser.

First, I've discovered I don't have spider veins. Some of my veins are more visible than before, but they're not varicose veins, and they don't look like the spider vein photos I've seen.

As for my hormonal zits, they're coming in fast and furious, and I don't have the patience to use the laser on them. They're too sensitive at the swollen red stage, and when they get to the white icky stage, I pick them and put stuff on them.

I've been rotating between the entire Serious Skin Continuously Clear acne treatment line (including clear pads), and Dry-Lo treatment, plus Cellex C Clear Complex cleanser and 'blemish-fighting formula for acne prone skin'.

I can't recommend this laser treatment as I haven't continuously used it on anything. I tried it months ago when I only had a few pimples but I got frustrated as I couldn't see any improvement so I returned to topical acne treatment.
Mogwai
5% products discount

Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:25 am      Reply with quote
*bump*

any more news on this device? i'm really curious. i had laser skin treatment recently, not resurfacing, just mild collagen rebuilding treatment in my doctor's office, and it was fantastic, but so expensive. gotta know more about this!
anyone?
anyone?
beuler?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
This is quite an interesting device. I read about it on another forum (forget name). There were a lot of posts but I couldn't get a good feel for it. Seemed like very mixed reviews.

I used the DermaWand years ago. I know it is certainly a different product. I did like it for stimulation of my skin.

Anxious to see reviews on this product.

Called company as he used to offer them on Ebay for a cheaper price. Wanted to get it at a low price to test it out but he no longer offers Ebay. Just could not warrent spending over a hundred dollars on a concept that is so new (just to test it out).

I asked him about spider veins and he said the device does help them over time. Would love to work on my legs.

Photo Rejuvination is light treatment. I had that on my face for broken capularies years ago and bingo gone. Just don't know how a home used device could do that. It took 5 profession laser treatments to rid me of those facial veins. Even after that they came back. Thankfully I am getting rid of them again.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:52 am      Reply with quote
So curious about this product. Has anyone used it yet. Would love reviews on it.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, I've been curious about this product too. I've read alot of posts on different boards and it seems so far I've only heard definite results on blemishes/acne.
I'm going to wait until I hear about results for aging skin. Then I'll think about purchasing. Smile
Mabsy

Tue Oct 05, 2004 6:43 am      Reply with quote
And I'm going to wait till I hear results on spider veins, though I'm not so sure that it's supposed to help with them in the first place.... Perhaps I'd better just start taking Paroven Confused
galshiba
5% products discount

Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. I’ve recently purchased breuer softlaser and found it to be really great in overall clarity of the skin, as well sidervein (I had tiny winy one) which is completely gone, any small tiny scars and reduces bags. I can´t say anything for wrinkles because I really have any yet. I definatley think it’s worth purchasing. There is absolutely no side effects either except you have to be careful not to shine the red light in directly to your eyes. For me its much better than micdermabrasion although they completely different. I had terribly expercience with dermanew products. I wonder if anyone else has.
galshiba
5% products discount

Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry about my spelling I was rushing to write this.
dollparts03

Sun May 07, 2006 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
i ordered one and should get it in about 2 weeks ill keep you all posted on how it worked for me.... i cant wait to see the results

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:44 am      Reply with quote
dollparts03 - Hi, how is the Beurer Softlaser - I am interested in buying one of these for my skin to produce more Collegen - does your face feel plumped up after using this. Please let me know I am very interested - Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Beuer laser for over a year now. I really love it, skin looks more luminous. Also, I use the dermawand and a system called DPL.
The DPL system is a bunch of lights , along the same premise as the Beuer. (www.dplsystem.com).
Yes, my house is full of gadgets, lol!!
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Gina - How do use all these gadgets??? One in the morning and one in the evening - which one do you recomend using in the Morning? LoL, now you got me looking at the DPL... Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Hi, when I started the DPL system I just used it for 9min. twice a day for a month, (as they recommend), then I use it now twice a week for 9 minutes.
I use the beuer twice a day (6 minutes) on other days if I have the time, if not , just in the evening .
Lastly, the dermawand I try to use a few nights a week AFTER my skincare products are on.
(yes , I know , complicated, lol!! Laughing )
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
THANKS GINA ONCE AGAIN! I must now do some research on the DPL system LOL Very Happy

5% products discount

Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Gina!

I have gadgets, too. I bought the SWISS bioptron which helps with healing if used religiously.

I was wondering if you has a choice of all the gadgets, which one would you choose. I'd like to buy one, not three. You seem to be the only person who has all three. Thanks for the advice!
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi Keenie71fun - yes, Gina seams to have all the gadgets, and got some wonderful advice too. I just have the DermaWand and love it - after spending lots, and lots of money on skin products, I have become to realize that they can only do so much!!!!!

Gina - did you say that you have the Nuface too - if so which one is better - beurer or the nuface?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, no, I do not have Nuface, but I do have Nulase , which is a laser similar to the Beuer. (If you have one , do not think you need both, not sure why I do, lol!!).
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Gina - no I dont have either one, but am thinking of buying Beurer. Very Happy

Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |