Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Reviews :: PSF Papaya Cleansing Gel & PSF Phyto-Lift
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
LovelyPatsy
5% products discount

Tue Dec 12, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I am an entertainer and was looking for something that would work immediately on my eyes (which were starting to droop) as well as my skin (which is oily and has scars).

I have used many of the top products on the market (especially the high priced ones) and have found that if they don't work immediately, they are not going to work at all.

Yesterday, I received both "PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel" and "PSF Papaya Cleansing Gel". I am happy to report that the following:

The "PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel" worked right away - my eyes have a more open look and
it was helping my droopiness.

The "PSF Papaya Cleansing Gel" made my skin look even toned and was not drying to my skin (as most products for acne/oily skin are).

I am very happy with the above purchases and wanted to share the above with everyone. Will let you know in a few months what my long term affects will be. Thanks EDS for selling products that work!!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
PSF Pure Skin Formulations Papaya Cleansing Gel (8fl oz/237mL)
PSF Pure Skin Formulations Papaya Cleansing Gel (8fl oz/237mL)

Deeply cleanse and exfoliate with this invigorating gel cleanser. Papaya extract's gentle astringent properties cleanse away blackheads, and opens up clogged pores. Mild, fruit-sourced Triple Action Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) Complex exfoliates dead surface skin cells to reveal a clearer, healthier complexion. Natural shine-reducers helps to control oil throughout the day.

Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lovely Patsy! and welcome to the forum!!!! Very Happy

I use the Papaya gel - and it is very very good for my skin...heals and calms and stops breakouts, at least for me. Love it! Hope you continue haveing good results that you are pleased with.

wave

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
LovelyPatsy
5% products discount

Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, great to hear that the Papaya gel heals and calms your skin - today my skin is glowing and I'm so happy (and I've only used is for 2 days, will see what it does in a couple of months)!
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
I like the papaya cleansing gel as well. I have combo to dry skin and it leavee my skin clear and smooth. I love the way it smells. it's a nice pick me up in the morning.
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:30 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunately the cranberry eye gel irritated me
maiea
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:19 am      Reply with quote
I have to similarly rave about the cranberry eye gel! I use it with DMAE serum, and WOW, my eyes really open up!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Love the Phyto-Cranberry Eye-Lift!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:20 am      Reply with quote
I agree with the eye gel (haven't tried the cleanser). I noticed the difference when I ran out.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Wanna try the Cranberry eye gel to see the result.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
the papaya cleanser was great on my skin for the first couple of weeks and then my skin turned into a mess. It made a great body cleanser though!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:54 am      Reply with quote
The papaya gel has silver in it. I heard it will cause toxicity.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Uno wrote:
The papaya gel has silver in it. I heard it will cause toxicity.

Where did you hear this?
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Marina keeps bullying me into carrying on with the Cranberry eye stuff Wink and I've grown to like it. My first impression, like with a lot of instant firming products, was that my skin felt slightly cardboardy and I didn't like that but that feeling's gone now. It hydrates well in such a weightless way and topped with Stimucoll that's just about all the moisture I need there these days. I don't get a wide opened look with it, but I do notice a difference if I don't use it for a while.

I've got my sister on that and the Stimucoll too. She asked for my advice. My very own lab muffin - at last. Very Happy
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:12 am      Reply with quote
I also like the Cranberry eye gel, but lately find it is not enough. I am waiting for Santa Maria Novella eye serum based on another member recommendations.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Colloidal silver is, I believe, an ingredient in the papaya product. It's not toxic but rather anti-bacterial and has been used for centuries as such.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I agree that the cranberry gel isn't enough by itself now if you have dry skin-but I always use it under whatever eye cream I use. The results aren't instant-they kinda sneak up on you. Also, it's perfect for the eyelid area, providing just enough moisture (I can't use rich stuff there-eye makeup just slides off) and toning & firming.

Keep at it Molly! Very Happy
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Marina,

I meant it is not enough to deal with eye puffiness (bags). It was never enough for me before by itslef, I always had to use a good eye cream (or Emu Oil) on top, as I have very sensitive and dry eyes.

I actually use DCX, let it dry, PSF Cranberry eye gel, let it dry, CP, DMAE, let it dry, Emu Oil. When that is absorbed - sunscreen, since I drive for an hour to work.

Way too complicated, but so far I could not find anything better.

Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Sigma,

Puffiness is the one (and ONLY) eye problem I don't have, I use it for firming. Everything you're using sounds good.Did you ever get the skincube-that stuff makes puffy eyes history! The one time I DID have puffy eyes in the morning was when I used emu oil Confused I don't know enough about emu to comment further..I love emu on my face since it moisturizes and plumps, but I found it also plumped up my eyes...maybe someone else can chime in about this...
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Marina,

thanks for an excellent advice - I will try to use jojoba oil instead of Emu, and see if it impact the morning puffiness.

I missed the chance to sample Ice Cube, but I read it contains silicones and I am trying to avoid them.

Thanks,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:

Where did you hear this?

I read it from Paula's website: silver. "Metal that in cosmetics can have disinfecting properties; however, prolonged contact can turn skin grayish-blue. Silver can be irritating to skin, and can cause silver toxicity (Sources: Annals of Dermatology and Venereology, February 2002, pages 217?19; and Critical Reviews in Toxicology, May 1996, pages 255?60)"
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
saw a photo of an older lady who was given medicine with some type of colloidal silver, which was common in those days, she turned completely permanently grey-her skin-she looked like a living corpse,it was awful, she never married.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Yikes! And terribly funny in a dark way, especially because you end it with "she never married." Bad Grin

lucyluc wrote:
saw a photo of an older lady who was given medicine with some type of colloidal silver, which was common in those days, she turned completely permanently grey-her skin-she looked like a living corpse,it was awful, she never married.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Jeannine wrote:
Yikes! And terribly funny in a dark way, especially because you end it with "she never married." Bad Grin

lucyluc wrote:

Laughing I thought the same thing! The sentence unfolds in a way that makes you want to laugh!
Pudoodles
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:30 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:

It sounds like we are sitting around the kitchen table and gossiping. Definately, a story to keep those of us who are still single off any type of similar medication.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Does the Papaya Cleansing Gel remove makeup and eyemakeup?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |