Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: "Cellcosmet Ultra Cell" - WOW!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2004 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Hello Everyone,

I am a true believer in organic skin care as these type of products do the best for my extremely hypersensitive skin. Therefore, I don't really know where Cellcosmet products fits in. I know it is made with fresh cells and some natural products - but is it organic -natural - or what? I don't have the answer, but I did have a sample of the Ultra Cell. I was hesitant to use it on my skin but decided to live dangerously. Bad Grin

Well, am I glad I tried it. I used it on my face at bedtime. At first, looking at the vial, there seemed so little of the product inside that I thought there would not be enough to cover my entire face.

The vial is very easy to open. The product is of a watery consistency and sinks right into the face immediately. And, there's a miracle because this tiny amount of liquid in the vial is absolutely more than enough for the entire face.

I "immediately" saw an improvement in some of my dehydration lines. This has never happened to me before with any product where I got an immediate result. I never even believed in immediate results and anyone who every used that term was hyping it in my opinion.

After application, my skin really looked and felt fresh, a little more plump and those dehydration lines really seemed to disappear or lessen if we don't want to get too dramatic about the results.

The next morning my face was lovely. Fresh, dewey and not DRY. There was an immediate difference after just one application and this product comes in a set of 12 ampoules.

I highly recommend this product. I had no sensitivities or any kine of allergic reaction. I can't believe what just one vial did for me. I know this sounds like an exaggeration, but I'm not that type of person to overly estimate a product. I like to just call it as I see it.

If you can afford the 12 ampoules I do not believe it would be a waste of money. The product delivers what it claims to do.

I highly recommend this product.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:03 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the review.

How are you supposed to use them? every night, as a special course or one off treatments?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:07 am      Reply with quote
That is awesome

I find that when I use Ampules my skin loves them! Ampules are much more concentrated. It's amazing how the little vial goes such a long way.

Good for you leeleedeedee. Very Happy

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:40 am      Reply with quote
I SO have these on my "to try" list.. right at the top.. but at CA$400-odd for the 12-days treatment, it is going to be a post-winter treat I think.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2004 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, thank you! Cellcosmet are really awesome products.

Eve, you're supposed to use the 12 ampoules as a course of treatment several times a year.

These phials are described as "highly concentrated intensive treatments" - "dried out skin visibly improved" (that worked for me)
"gives firmness, new tone/better natural colour to skin" etc.

Tiger_Tim, yes they are expensive. No doubt about that. But they deliver what they promise.

Great stuff!!
Mabsy

Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:41 am      Reply with quote
*digs through samples to find this*

Leeleedeedee- I read the first paragraph of your post and I laughed because this morning when I had a look at the forum and saw the topic of this post I had to do a double-take to make sure it was posted by you Laughing I'm not quite sure where Cellcosmet stands in terms of organic or natural products but I wouldn't have picked you as one to try it (I don't mean that in a bad way at all though Angel) due to your attachment to Dr Hauschka and organic oils.

I'm really glad it worked so well for you though - now to see if I have a sample of this... Rolling Eyes
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2004 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy - I decided to live dangerously and use a skin care product that was completely out of character for me. I think this happens when one turns fifty! : Bad Grin

Of course you're right - I am very attached to Dr. H. and everything I use is organic. Don't know where Cellcosmet fits in either but sometimes one needs to take a risk!

So, do you have a sample of this product? However, Mabsy, my thoughts are that you are far too young to need such an "intensive treatment." You can wait many more years before needing this product even though it is fantastic. Very Happy
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Wow, sounds very interesting..especially to someone (me) with dry skin. I'll have to request a sample...do you know what the ingredients are?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:56 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I don't know the ingredients. I have a couple of Cellcosmet products but for some reason the ingredients are not listed anywhere.
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Someone from EDS told me that some of cellcosmet products contain mare's urine Shock
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Hello thoughtcrime,

How lovely!! Well, can't say anything about that one since there's no list of ingredients.
It just makes me laugh at the wonderful possibilities of mare's urine on the face. Hope someone "in-the-know" can post on whether or not this is true.

Thoughtcrime, how knowledgeable do you think you source was?
chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
I, too, am very strict about using all natural and organic products (when I can find them). I can get terrible red and itchy swelling if I'm not careful. I've been digging around trying to find the ingredients to Cellcosmet products, and they are no where to be found. I hate to be the messenger of bad news, but if you have to look this hard to find them, they ain't natural. Sad But, hey, if it works for you and you don't get a reaction, it probably isn't so bad! Let us know how it turns out. Smile
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Chimera - it worked fine for me and I had no reaction at all. That's the weird thing because I have ultra - ultra - ultra sensitive skin. This product was kind to me and left my skin in a beautiful way!! Go figure.

P.S. The lack of ingredient list is suspicious, I do agree. I can only speak about the results.
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
chimera wrote:
I, too, am very strict about using all natural and organic products (when I can find them). I can get terrible red and itchy swelling if I'm not careful. I've been digging around trying to find the ingredients to Cellcosmet products, and they are no where to be found. I hate to be the messenger of bad news, but if you have to look this hard to find them, they ain't natural. Sad But, hey, if it works for you and you don't get a reaction, it probably isn't so bad! Let us know how it turns out. Smile
yes i would also like to see the ingredients list before i would buy a product thats $400. i to get red easy. Sad i hate it.
Mabsy

Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:49 am      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
So, do you have a sample of this product? However, Mabsy, my thoughts are that you are far too young to need such an "intensive treatment." You can wait many more years before needing this product even though it is fantastic. Very Happy

I checked and it turns out I have a sample of the Cellcosmet Elasto-Collagen ampules. This is listed as "for all skin types" though so I shall be trying this without feeling that I'm ahead of my time Smile
wenning
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I really want to use it, but the money is not enough. Haha, it's expensive, but it should be very effective.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |