Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Valmont Intensive Chrono Cellular Treatment
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Icct (Intensive Chrono Cellular Treatment) claims to assist with the following:
"ICCT provides a thorough program to stimulate the cutaneous functions with a reinforced action on all the factors involved in the appearance of visible signs of aging, wrinkles and loss of skin firmness.
It offers the exclusive combination of jellyfish primitive collagen, restructuring peptides, triple DNA and RNA to:
* bring immediate tensing effect, 70%
* smooth wrinkles and fine lines, 97%
* restore skin firmness, 87%"

The kit contains 4 small airless pump containers and 4 screw cap vials and is designed to be used over a 4 week period. For optimal results, ICCT is to be used mornings and evenings during 4 consecutive weeks (1 airless and 1 vial per week). I found that each of the containers was more than sufficient to cover face and neck, so much so, that even though I used quite a lot of product on each occasion, the program lasted me 5 weeks.
The instructions state to use on clean skin immediately after cleansing/toning and that you may apply any other product from your normal routine on top. I found both the morning and evening products were very moisturising in their own right so I did not use any other products at all while I used the ICCT program. The morning product was a clear, runny serum but not watery and the evening product is a white, slightly creamy serum. The instructions also stated to apply with upward strokes and once absorbed, to press lightly on the skin. I followed all the instructions and found both the morning and evening products absorbed very easily. There are no waiting times involved. Once the product has absorbed, you can then apply other products on top if you want.

Results after 5 weeks:
I don't really have any fine lines to test that claim and I did not notice any further reduction in the depth of my elevens. But I did have loose skin on my neck which had resulted from a botched skin cancer removal where the cut was done in the wrong direction and the skin had been pulled and at my age it was probably never going to change, BUT it has, it has gone and I now have a lovely smooth neck. I also had hollowing in both cheeks as a result of weight loss a few years ago and which I thought I had to live with BUT that too, has gone and my cheeks are now smooth with no dents. There has also been a noticeable change in the condition of my skin, the majority of pores are much smaller and tighter.
I have to say that after the first 2 weeks of use I was rather disappointed as I could not really see any improvement but by the end, I was pleasantly surprised.

I believe the true quality of this product is lifting and firming, so I don't believe it would benefit everyone. If you do have some serious issues with skin sag then I think you would gain a benefit from the use of this product. I did not use the product under my eyes as I don't have any issues there but I don't see why it could not be used there as well, as the instructions don't preclude it from being used under the eye area.

Ingredients:
Just too many for me to list them all here as each product contains a huge number of ingredients. However, the main ingredients are Sodium DNA, Magnesium DNA, Calcium DNA, Hydrolyzed RNA and Collagen.

Would I buy this product again:
Most definitely YES. If I start to see any further issues with skin sag then I will gladly use this product again and even if I don't see any sag, I will still use the program once a year as I found it so good for my skin.
At this stage I have only just finished the course so I don't know if the good results will last but I am hoping and I will try and remember to update if I see any signs of the loose skin returning.

Rating 5/5

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Valmont Intensive Chrono Cellular Treatment (4x5 ml)
Valmont Intensive Chrono Cellular Treatment (4x5 ml)

This intensive program is designed as a duo treatment to fulfill the needs of the skin in two phases: 1. to lift and 2. to densify. Comes with 4 x 5 ml bottles ICCT Complex Lift; 4 x 10 ml bottle ICCT Complex Density

Mabsy

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:42 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review bushy.

I usually end up wanting the Cellcosmet and Valmont stuff that Bushy positively reviews Smile My credit card is glad to see that this is mainly for firming and lifting - which I do not yet need (phew!). Very Happy
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:24 am      Reply with quote
it's tooooooooooooo expensive for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Yikes - lifting and firming is exactly what I need. I'm scared to look at how expensive this might be, think I'd better pretend I didn't read this Laughing. Bushy, did you stop using your Remergent while you did this course of treatment, or did you slot it in alongside your normal routine?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
Valmont Icct (Intensive Chrono Cellular Treatment) claims to assist with the following:
"ICCT provides a thorough program to stimulate the cutaneous functions with a reinforced action on all the factors involved in the appearance of visible signs of aging, wrinkles and loss of skin firmness.
It offers the exclusive combination of jellyfish primitive collagen, restructuring peptides, triple DNA and RNA to:
* bring immediate tensing effect, 70%
* smooth wrinkles and fine lines, 97%
* restore skin firmness, 87%"

The kit contains 4 small airless pump containers and 4 screw cap vials and is designed to be used over a 4 week period. For optimal results, ICCT is to be used mornings and evenings during 4 consecutive weeks (1 airless and 1 vial per week). I found that each of the containers was more than sufficient to cover face and neck, so much so, that even though I used quite a lot of product on each occasion, the program lasted me 5 weeks.
The instructions state to use on clean skin immediately after cleansing/toning and that you may apply any other product from your normal routine on top. I found both the morning and evening products were very moisturising in their own right so I did not use any other products at all while I used the ICCT program. The morning product was a clear, runny serum but not watery and the evening product is a white, slightly creamy serum. The instructions also stated to apply with upward strokes and once absorbed, to press lightly on the skin. I followed all the instructions and found both the morning and evening products absorbed very easily. There are no waiting times involved. Once the product has absorbed, you can then apply other products on top if you want.

Results after 5 weeks:
I don't really have any fine lines to test that claim and I did not notice any further reduction in the depth of my elevens. But I did have loose skin on my neck which had resulted from a botched skin cancer removal where the cut was done in the wrong direction and the skin had been pulled and at my age it was probably never going to change, BUT it has, it has gone and I now have a lovely smooth neck. I also had hollowing in both cheeks as a result of weight loss a few years ago and which I thought I had to live with BUT that too, has gone and my cheeks are now smooth with no dents. There has also been a noticeable change in the condition of my skin, the majority of pores are much smaller and tighter.
I have to say that after the first 2 weeks of use I was rather disappointed as I could not really see any improvement but by the end, I was pleasantly surprised.

I believe the true quality of this product is lifting and firming, so I don't believe it would benefit everyone. If you do have some serious issues with skin sag then I think you would gain a benefit from the use of this product. I did not use the product under my eyes as I don't have any issues there but I don't see why it could not be used there as well, as the instructions don't preclude it from being used under the eye area.

Ingredients:
Just too many for me to list them all here as each product contains a huge number of ingredients. However, the main ingredients are Sodium DNA, Magnesium DNA, Calcium DNA, Hydrolyzed RNA and Collagen.

Would I buy this product again:
Most definitely YES. If I start to see any further issues with skin sag then I will gladly use this product again and even if I don't see any sag, I will still use the program once a year as I found it so good for my skin.
At this stage I have only just finished the course so I don't know if the good results will last but I am hoping and I will try and remember to update if I see any signs of the loose skin returning.

Rating 5/5

I loved reading your review and had to check it out on EDS but I could not find this product.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:51 am      Reply with quote
I think this is it : http://www.essentialdayspa.com/valmont-intensive-chrono-p_6138.htm

Knew it would be expensive and totally luscious-looking....
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:09 am      Reply with quote
I totally missed it, thank you fifi!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:
Yikes - lifting and firming is exactly what I need. I'm scared to look at how expensive this might be, think I'd better pretend I didn't read this Laughing. Bushy, did you stop using your Remergent while you did this course of treatment, or did you slot it in alongside your normal routine?

Yes, I did stop using everything else as I found the products very moisturising and it felt like my skin did not need anything else on top. The only exception was Remergent sunscreen during the day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:02 am      Reply with quote
This treatment sounds great bushy - another lemming born for me!
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
bushy would you mind taking a peek at the ingredients and finding out what peptides are in this product? Thanks.

As always I love reading your reviews! Smile
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Oh Bushy- Another thing I now want.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:37 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
bushy would you mind taking a peek at the ingredients and finding out what peptides are in this product? Thanks.

As always I love reading your reviews! Smile

Yes I will do that for you Theresa. It will take me a day or so as the ingredients are a long list and the writing is tinsy winsy, so much so, that I have to use a magnifying glass to read it properly and that takes me a while. Plus a lot of the words are quite foreign and I have to figure out if they are the peptide or not.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:25 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL, these are the peptides that I could find but there might be others under some of the strange ingredient names:
Triticum vulgare protein
Tripeptide-1
Human Oligopeptide-20
Hydrolyzed Rice Protein
Glycine Soja Protein
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein

Actually I just realised that there are two peptides and the others are proteins.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
It's so expensive,but I must buy one to try.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:47 am      Reply with quote
everytime i come, everytime i read this topic.

i can't help myself. one day i will try.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 2:34 am      Reply with quote
"Human Oligopeptide-20 "

what dodgy thing can that mean ??????? Neutral Neutral

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 2:49 am      Reply with quote
dd7 wrote:
"Human Oligopeptide-20 "

what dodgy thing can that mean ??????? Neutral Neutral

If you have a look at this site which describes many of the cosmetic ingredients, it is listed as PEPHA-TIMP

http://www.pentapharm.com/sw157.asp

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 09, 2007 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
this product is really expensive! but if it works, i will buy for my mom.
ayapp
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
too expensive to buy as daily care.....although its useful
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
bushy,

Thanks for that very informative and educational website (bookmarked it already!! :>)

"Human Oligopeptide-20

Biotechnologically derived, highly purified inhibitor of human matrix metallo proteinases (MMPs), identical to human TIMP-2, protects from UV-induced collagen breakdown, removes visible signs of photoaging.
"

if i understand this correctly, this means that ingredient has NOTHING "human" in it, right Shock Shock Shock ? it's just something which STOPS human-cell-collagen-breakdown, am i right ?? Question Question Question

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 2:40 am      Reply with quote
dd7, definitely nothing human. It is a substance that has been manufactured to help inhibit the breakdown of collagen.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
I find the entire Valmont line to be ridiculously overpriced. I've tried one or two products in the line and while they're nice, they were not remarkable AT ALL.

However, I'm willing to admit that if I were older or my skin was more wrinkled and/or saggy, I might find the results more noticeable. Right now, I can think of better ways to spend the $
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
i am 29 and doesnt have signs of agings yet.... but i am interested in this intensive programme.......

I like using anti-aging products, coz i want to preserve my skin as the way it is now Laughing Laughing Laughing

but can people like STOP me from buying this ridiculously expen set, PLEASE Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

please

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
been wanting to try this product too. thanks for the review
gillian
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
has any of you checkedwww.strawberrynet.com, the valmont products are a lot cheaper than on any other I have seen.
$455 canandian dollars as compared to $750 on this site.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |