Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Candessence - Eye'll be seeing you
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » DIY and Home-based Company Skincare Product Reviews
Reply to topic
amaska
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried it??? Would love to know what you think!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
I was about to post a review on this, and then saw yours, since loving her dmae 6%, and trying her C, E & ferlic, and finding it very potent and good, I decided to give this a whirl, truely expecting to not like it much at all, boy was I surprised. I am normally not an oil type product user. This comes in a roller topped bottle so you can roll it right on, after a minute or so it sinks right in, leaving your skin very soft and nicely plumped for lack of a better word. I just ordered another to keep in my purse, its great around eyes, but I really love it around my mouth. I find at nite, I am using it a few times since it just feels so good. As to long term results, I've only been using this for about a week, so I'll update as time passes.
Melissa
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
I am waiting {not to patiently I might add} to be able to order Candy's this, her HA and DMAE.. I HATE when finances gain contorl of life, and it wasn't our fault! Sad

Oh well, soon!!!

5% products discount

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
I love this product!!!!

I've only had it a few weeks, but I love how easy it is to apply to my eyes. I carry it with me so whenever they feel dry, I just roll it on.

I think I'll need to order a few more...one for the purse...one for my desk drawer...one for the car....
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
What's in this, and what's it supposed to do? Sounds interesting.
EDITED: I went and looked it up. Sorry, I should've done that first. Still sounds interesting.....and....nice!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Candy very kindly included this in my recent order, part of which arrived this morning. I'm really looking forward to trying it and will be posting a review of all my new goodies shortly.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:06 am      Reply with quote
natalie2 wrote:
I love this product!!!!

I've only had it a few weeks, but I love how easy it is to apply to my eyes. I carry it with me so whenever they feel dry, I just roll it on.

I think I'll need to order a few more...one for the purse...one for my desk drawer...one for the car....

Thats exactly why I ordered another, this thing hasn't left my side, since I tried it LMAO..sounds odd, but I am serious!!
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:38 am      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
I was about to post a review on this, and then saw yours, since loving her dmae 6%, and trying her C, E & ferlic, and finding it very potent and good, I decided to give this a whirl, truely expecting to not like it much at all, boy was I surprised. I am normally not an oil type product user. This comes in a roller topped bottle so you can roll it right on, after a minute or so it sinks right in, leaving your skin very soft and nicely plumped for lack of a better word. I just ordered another to keep in my purse, its great around eyes, but I really love it around my mouth. I find at nite, I am using it a few times since it just feels so good. As to long term results, I've only been using this for about a week, so I'll update as time passes.
Melissa

Um...what she said! Laughing But in all seriousness, MelissaMarie pretty much gave the review I would've given! This stuff is really wonderful, and I love how light it is, and how it sinks in so quickly (I hate heavy stuff on my face!). Great idea to keep several on hand for desk, purse, etc...think I'm gonna have to do that!

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I just got mine and am IN LOVE with it!!!!

Very Happy soo wonderful to put on before bed!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:35 am      Reply with quote
I use this am and pm before anything else goes on... LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Love the simplenessness (if that's even a word Laughing ) of application and content.

The product is light and can be used on the whole eye area, I use it directly up against my lashes - both up and down, and it does not sting or anything negative at all! It leaves my skin SMOOTH and works as a good base for makeup, once it's sunk in of course

There aren't that many eye potions out there that can do that for you!

I've been useing it religiosly for about 6 weeks and hmmm think I've used about 1/8th

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have 2 of these, ones in purse at all times, I use them often and still can't make a dent in the bottles, a little bit goes a very long way!! This stuff is very oily yet sinks right in, go figure, and soft...wow it makes ur skin baby butt soft!!!
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
I have 2 of these, ones in purse at all times, I use them often and still can't make a dent in the bottles, a little bit goes a very long way!! This stuff is very oily yet sinks right in, go figure, and soft...wow it makes ur skin baby butt soft!!!

I agree! Even with all the reapplication, the bottle never seems to go down (I get this same thing with PSF Cranberry Eye Gel...a bottle seems to last forever!). And yes, it does give your skin the coveted "baby butt" softness! I really love this stuff...

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
Can someone post the ingredients for Candessence's eye roll-on? I ready to place an order at her site, meethinks Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
Can someone post the ingredients for Candessence's eye roll-on? I ready to place an order at her site, meethinks Razz

she has ingredients for all her products listed on the site (in this case under the Ingredients menu):

Eye'll Be Seeing You: Golden Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Tocopherol (Plant-based Vitamin E), Lavender Oil, Neroli Oil, Jasmin Absolute, Rosewood Oil, Orange Oil & Ylang Ylang Oil (Essential Oils), Rosemary Extract.
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, la vie en rose! Now I'll know to check in the Ingredient section. I'm definitely getting this Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Was just hit by a fantastic urge to share - yet again - my love for this product!!!! It not only moisturizes to perfection, it is also GREAT for removeing the last traces of mascara under my eyes!

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:17 am      Reply with quote
it's also truly soothing and moisturising on newly healing scars. my elbow has been driving me batty as it's now entered the itchy scabby phase and this is the *only* thing (including other oils) that has kept it from being bothersome for any length of time. i loved her scar gel for this after the last surgery, but this is even better!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Works wonders on cuticals (spelling)!! Just roll it on them and in a few days, its amazing!!! Got to love multi task products, eyes, mouth, fingers, toes..grins and on it goes.
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
I agree. I LOVE this product. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I'd love it, never having used a roll-on type eye product. But, due to the rave reviews, I ordered. I've had it for a few weeks, I think, and it is truly lovely AND effective. It is easily absorbed and does a nice bit of plumping, yet no appearance of puffy eyes. Not sure if it's responsible for my very slight crow's feet being non-existant now, but, it's true, they seem to be gone. I also use this around my lips at night.

Candy really is a whiz of a Wiz.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
Works wonders on cuticals (spelling)!! Just roll it on them and in a few days, its amazing!!! Got to love multi task products, eyes, mouth, fingers, toes..grins and on it goes.

Melissa, I hadn't thought of using it on cuticles...but what a great idea! And I agree with Cedar...Candy is indeed a "whiz of a Wiz"!

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Every time I think I've got all the skin care products I NEED, wham...Candy comes up with something else. Eye'll Be Seeing you has become my "go to" product. I use on my eyes, neck, lips, hands & now a boo boo on my knee. This product is intense, it continues to work for quite a while. I reapply to the neck area once a day. That's all I need to keep the "crepe" ies away. So easy to apply, long lasting & it works great. More than I would've expected. If you haven't tried this, it's a must have.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:27 am      Reply with quote
debbied wrote:
Every time I think I've got all the skin care products I NEED, wham...Candy comes up with something else. Eye'll Be Seeing you has become my "go to" product. I use on my eyes, neck, lips, hands & now a boo boo on my knee. This product is intense, it continues to work for quite a while. I reapply to the neck area once a day. That's all I need to keep the "crepe" ies away. So easy to apply, long lasting & it works great. More than I would've expected. If you haven't tried this, it's a must have.

I never thought of using on my neck!! OMG runs to mirror, and tries this!!! One would think I would of since I use this most everywhere else!! What a great idea!! And Mary I'd of never thought of cuticals if Candy had not mentioned it long ago Wink , wish I could take the credit.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
debbied wrote:

I never thought of using on my neck!! OMG runs to mirror, and tries this!!! One would think I would of since I use this most everywhere else!! What a great idea!! And Mary I'd of never thought of cuticals if Candy had not mentioned it long ago Wink , wish I could take the credit.

Okay, Debbie and Melissa...between the two of you, I've come to the conclusion that I should probably just BATHE in this stuff! Laughing I'm also going to try applying to the neck area...not sure why I didn't before, but what a great idea!

So many uses for one little product...gotta love that!

Mary

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:56 am      Reply with quote
I love this product, especially as it makes using oils so convenient with no mess.
I've been using it under my current eyecream and it's really helped to hydrate the area under my eyes, it's one of those great products that you can use just about anywhere you want and it smells great aswell!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |