Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
:: Review :: Orlane B21 VIT-A-MIN Revitalizing Scrub
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
leiladao
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 24, 2003 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I already have tried so many 'scrub stuff' for face, for body, for...everything that needs to be super cleansed because as a clean freak I never feel satisfied with just a smooth wash :P.

For the time being, I am between Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant and PTR Botanical Buffing Beads. I never had a chance to try anything from Orlane before, so seeing this sample tube I could not wait to try it ( that means skipping Daily Microfoliant- a huge sacrifice :P).

And WOW ! I must say that out very loud in my shower after rinsing this off from my face and felt the 'after...er...taste' ( 'cuz Mom knocked on the door and asked if I was o.k. ! )

Do you remember the feeling when you wake up one early winter morning and open your bedroom window to discover the first ever snowfall of the year has arrived and the so crisp, fresh, tingle, cold air that hugged your whole body especially your naked face, you feel so surprisingly ...delightedly...alive !!! That was what I thought I felt after using this scrub.

It is not so rough nor so smooth, it's just ...grainy enough for you to feel really ...safely exfoliated. And for girls who loves everything tingly minty ( Chunlisa, Mabsy as I know) , this is ( I must say one more time) really really tingly minty...I just love it!

And... ( I'm not finished yet)... when the tingle mintiness just hafl subsides, suddenly arrives a warm sensation , just like when you know you are blushed from being ...uhm...kissed. It's a totally wonderful kind of ...scrub !!!Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Orlane B21 Oligo VIT-A-MIN Vitalizing Scrub (75 ml)

Vitalizing Scrub for dry or sensitive skin types
This gentle exfoliant eliminates dead surface cells without damaging the skin. It contains Orlane's innovative Cellular Life Complex, which revitalizes and smoothes skin. Recommended for use with dry or sensitive skin. Smoothes and softens by exfoliating the skin gently. Instructions: Apply twice-weekly, lightly massaging the skin.

Mabsy

Fri Oct 24, 2003 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
No no no! You can't do this to me Leila! I can't introduce another scrub into my regime; I love the Microfoliant and Buffing Beads!!!

Just kidding :P I really want to try this now especially since I really like Orlane products. It's been added to my list; minty/tingly stuff is my definite weakness!

Mabsy.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:39 am      Reply with quote
I have a confession.....Cool I have never experienced a minty clean feeling:oSurprisedSurprised ever. Or tingly if that is how it has been described. Honestly. Because you girls have said what a great sensation this is, I am going to poll your comments and decide which one is listed most (off the cuff PTR & Dermalogica Micro). Hey, I have used the Micro-in fact often is that minty? Nnnooo.That isn't minty, is it???Sad
babs
Mabsy

Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by Barbara Portno
Hey, I have used the Micro-in fact often is that minty? Nnnooo.That isn't minty, is it???Sad
babs

Hi Babs Smile

Let me just start out and say that I think you'd know if you tried a minty/tingly type product. It just feels so fresh, and well.... minty :P on your face. I love the feeling! Foot creams often come with menthol in them to give tired feet that cool minty feeling. Imagine that feeling on your face Smile

The Microfoliant isn't minty at all (to me). I get a very slight minty sensation out of the Valmont Renewing Pack but only around the eye area and it's a very faint minty feeling.

Best get samples of things though because I'm sure not everybody is a fan of the tinglies Smile The Dermalogica Clay Cleanser is supposed to be tingly. And I'll second Lisa's Nioxin vote (shampoo). It's a great shampoo AND gives your scalp that lovely minty feeling Smile Great for summer!

Mabsy.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:

Vitalizing Scrub for dry or sensitive skin types
This gentle exfoliant eliminates dead surface cells without damaging the skin. It contains Orlane's innovative Cellular Life Complex, which revitalizes and smoothes skin. Recommended for use with dry or sensitive skin. Smoothes and softens by exfoliating the skin gently. Instructions: Apply twice-weekly, lightly massaging the skin.

radishhb

Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:01 am      Reply with quote
It is good for my sensitive skin and I like the mint feeling Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |