Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Foods that make you smell good?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
o88odianao88o
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
Genie, this BodyMint stuff sounds great, maybe the most effective of all. Do you happen to have any advice to the best place to buy it?

I just did a Froogle search on it and it seems like the lowest prices are at eBay (around $11.50 for 1 bottle of 60 tabs) plus s&h; other than eBay, the lowest prices were about $19.95 + S&H for that amount -- drugstore.com (free shipping if you spend $25); and at this place: http://www.giftshawaii.net/bomihatobode.html which has a $5.95 shipping special til Feb 9th.

One review on Drugstore.com says BodyMint relieved their irritable tummy -- sounds great to me!! Another person, though, said it made them constipated Confused . Well, anyway, apparently some people experience a change in digestion with BodyMint... any thoughts on this for us, Genie? Smile Thanks again!!

oh, and hearing you talk about fresh Shrimp Scampi is making me soooooo hungry!!! Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
I think just eat anything but beans.
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I just found this thread after searching "dairy", still have to read all of it.

Just wanted to say before i start:
The ingredient in the pineapple may very well be Bromelain(e?) -- popularly used as a digestive enzyme or anti-inflammatory.

Also, curry, even though it might possibly make some people smell(?), is extremely good for you, including being good for the skin (primarily the anti-inflammatory effect of the turmeric, but also factors as well).
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
I live the cheese cake!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
I think just eat anything but beans.

I love beans but they make me fart a lot! Very Happy
MakeupDiva
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
Parsley and fennel are natural breath fresheners.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
I live the cheese cake!

Cheesecake makes you smell good?! Shock
samantha185
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
I would say in general 'light' foods. By light I mean light on seasonings/spices and generally steamed/stir-fried rather than deep fried foods. This comes about after trial and errors - it seems after a meal of japanese/korean dishes one doesn't smell so bad but after a meal of Indian food etc one ends up smelling more than usual Sad

I also read somewhere that by drinking more liquids and eating less meat/eating more vegs you'll cut down on body smells too?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
Mango and pineapple.
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Mango?
Vikki is that your experience? That eating mango and pineapple makes you smell better? As in diminishes body odor or something else?

I am a mango maniac.
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
Fennel seeds
I do not know if oranges change body chemistry but they sure smell and taste refreshing yum! yum! Lemons too!
mrscloggy

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Drinking pineapple juice makes the hoo-hoo smell great, so I'm assuming it works on the rest of the body as well. And yes, this is from personal experience Very Happy
evescafe
5% products discount

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:51 am      Reply with quote
Gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder mixed in hot water every morning.

So that the breath stays fresh throughout the day.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |