Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
:: Review :: Valmont Bio Regenetic
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:17 am      Reply with quote
This was recommended to me by my ex-beautian and i have tried this a year ago.

This serum is based on Valmonts lastest technology of Grafted DNA and Grafted RNA. I have used this together with the Valmont Regenetic Cream.

The Regenetic Cream and Serum are meant for mature skin, i was only 30 then with active skin, so my beautian recommended me to apply it only once at night before bedtime. I was scared initially that the regenetic products was too rich for my skin. Surprising, the serum and cream worked fine for my skin and i didn't suffer from any breakouts which i normally would with potent rich skincare. It gave my skin an overall radiance and firmnes. and even helped tightening up my open pores.
An advice from my ex-beautian, was that it is best to exfoliate the skin first before applying the serum and cream so that the skin can absorbs products better.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Valmont Bio Regenetic (30 ml / 1.0 oz)
Valmont Bio Regenetic (30 ml / 1.0 oz)

Remanent regeneration serum which functions like a hydration precursor.
BIO-REGENETIC is a remanent regeneration serum which acts as a genuine moisture precursor. Its exclusive formula gives the skin the energy it needs to stimulate cell renewal.

Replaced by {{14436}}.

milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:16 pm      Reply with quote
this didn't quite work for me..i find valmont's serum are quite watery and i prefer serum with a thicky consistency
currently i'm using dior's capture r60/80 serum and it's working fairly well
xxophelia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I also tried the Bio Serum a few years back and didnt think it did anything to me but I wasnt paying too much attention to the result. Recently, I started using Regenetic cream at night and find that it suits me very well. I guess since I am older this isnt too rich for me at this stage, I find the consistency to be lovely not thick at all more of a gel/cream form and the smell is similar/same to Renewing Pack so I like it as well. It goes on a little rich/oily but it absorbs quickly so I have not noticed it being greasy or anything. I find this product hydrates my skin and smooth out fine lines above and beyond my expectation. Maybe I should give the serum another try along with my cream.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
xxophelia wrote:
I also tried the Bio Serum a few years back and didnt think it did anything to me but I wasnt paying too much attention to the result. Recently, I started using Regenetic cream at night and find that it suits me very well. I guess since I am older this isnt too rich for me at this stage, I find the consistency to be lovely not thick at all more of a gel/cream form and the smell is similar/same to Renewing Pack so I like it as well. It goes on a little rich/oily but it absorbs quickly so I have not noticed it being greasy or anything. I find this product hydrates my skin and smooth out fine lines above and beyond my expectation. Maybe I should give the serum another try along with my cream.

maybe i'll try the regenetic cream since i've had better luck with valmont's face cream than serum..does the cream do any firming to ur skin at all?
xxophelia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
milodomi wrote:
maybe i'll try the regenetic cream since i've had better luck with valmont's face cream than serum..does the cream do any firming to ur skin at all?

Sorry Milodomi, actually I havent notice any difference in regards to the firmness.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:52 am      Reply with quote
i am thinking of buying bio-regenetic or bio-cellular, can someone tell me what's the difference between these two? my skin is combination/oily type.
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
i am thinking of buying bio-regenetic or bio-cellular, can someone tell me what's the difference between these two? my skin is combination/oily type.

depends on ur age, i think bio-regenetic is the one with more potent anti-aging ingredients and it has a thicker consistency whereas the bio-cellular is a bit more watery and probably for younger skin
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
milodomi wrote:
gracedhy wrote:

depends on ur age, i think bio-regenetic is the one with more potent anti-aging ingredients and it has a thicker consistency whereas the bio-cellular is a bit more watery and probably for younger skin

thank you for your quick reply, I'm 32 now, i've read reviews on bio-cellular, seems pretty positive, currently i am using la mer but got some breakouts on my forehead, i am scared of using something too rich, but on the other hand i think at my age i need anti-aging stuff. i've requested a sample of both. this is my first time ordering through the spa, do they ususally satisfy your requests regarding product samples? thanks again!
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
i'd like to try awf 2 Smile
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
milodomi wrote:
gracedhy wrote:

thank you for your quick reply, I'm 32 now, i've read reviews on bio-cellular, seems pretty positive, currently i am using la mer but got some breakouts on my forehead, i am scared of using something too rich, but on the other hand i think at my age i need anti-aging stuff. i've requested a sample of both. this is my first time ordering through the spa, do they ususally satisfy your requests regarding product samples? thanks again!

i just received my order today and i requested valmont or cellcosmet sample..only got some ahava..maybe the amount of my purchase isn't significant enough Wink
both bio-regenetic & bio-cellular don't feel greasy on..hopefully u'll get some samples with ur order =)
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:28 am      Reply with quote
It really has nothing to do with the $$$ of the order. They don't always have samples on hand. For a while, I was getting quite a few valmont samples, then I guess they ran out. I always get Decleor however-too bad I don't use it! Smile
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:37 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
It really has nothing to do with the $$$ of the order. They don't always have samples on hand. For a while, I was getting quite a few valmont samples, then I guess they ran out. I always get Decleor however-too bad I don't use it! Smile

I requested 32 samples,Smile, as I asked the live help and they said you can request as many as you want, there is no limit, but you are right, guess they don't always have everything in stock.
akhl
5% products discount

Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="gracedhy"]i am thinking of buying bio-regenetic or bio-cellular, can someone tell me what's the difference between these two? my skin is combination/oily type.[/quote]

Bio-regenetic works better for me cause I'm in the 40's. I was told that bio-cellular works better with the eye cream.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:11 am      Reply with quote
akhl wrote:
gracedhy wrote:

Bio-regenetic works better for me cause I'm in the 40's. I was told that bio-cellular works better with the eye cream.

what do you mean, do i have to purchase eyecram to make bio-cellular works better?
derbycity
5% products discount

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Hello to All!
I recently became a EDS Forum member, but I have been watching the reviews for at least six months or longer.I have to say you all are wonderful and full of wisdom!
As I read the reviews, I do think what works for one does not work for another. I am 52 and the products are going to work different on younger skin than more mature skin. Sometimes when I hear the raves, I have to wonder the age of the person using it, because it makes all the difference in the world.
Thank you all for sharing your triumphs, as well as disappointments with us! EDS is a Great Forum!
derbycity Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:35 am      Reply with quote
gracedhy wrote:
milodomi wrote:
gracedhy wrote:

I had the same experience with La Mer and I really think it is their formulation that causes breakouts. Now I am using Cellcosmet and their cream is rich also but it does not cause acne for my skin.
I just wanted to share that with you because we are also the same age.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:38 am      Reply with quote
derbycity wrote:
Hello to All!
I recently became a EDS Forum member, but I have been watching the reviews for at least six months or longer.I have to say you all are wonderful and full of wisdom!
As I read the reviews, I do think what works for one does not work for another. I am 52 and the products are going to work different on younger skin than more mature skin. Sometimes when I hear the raves, I have to wonder the age of the person using it, because it makes all the difference in the world.
Thank you all for sharing your triumphs, as well as disappointments with us! EDS is a Great Forum!

hello derbycity, i am even newer, ijust joined 3 days ago! i bought the product before i became a memeber of this forum, the live help told me i can enjoy some discounts being an active member! so here i am and i found this forum is very beneficiary!
moomin
5% products discount

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Hi gracedhy,

I've tried both bio-regenetic and bio-cellular. I found bio-regenetic is more supple and rich. I think it is better for people with dry skin. I found it quite greasy after applied it for an hour.

I have combination skin and I can accept bio-cellular for WINTER ONLY!
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:23 am      Reply with quote
I just received a sample of this bio-regenetic serum or however it's spelled....those of you who use it, what is it supposed to do? I've never used any Valmont products before.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried emu oil? Do you like the Valmont more? So many choices....

Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:57 am      Reply with quote
I'm 30 year old and combination/oily skin type. I got samples of Regenera I. I want to know if it is possible to use Regenera I directly after toner because I don't have the sample of bio-cellular of bio-regenetic.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:18 am      Reply with quote
There is no problem using the Regenera I after toner but I would use it sparingly as it is more suited to dry or normal skin.

Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
There is no problem using the Regenera I after toner but I would use it sparingly as it is more suited to dry or normal skin.

Thanks for your answer. So which is more suitable for combination/oily skin?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:22 am      Reply with quote
helenj520 wrote:
So which is more suitable for combination/oily skin?

The following products can be used by combination/oily skin:
Valmont L Elixir Des Glaciers **
Valmont DNA Repair Serum
Valmont AWF Cyto Complex E - Factor I
Valmont AWF Cyto Complex EJ - Factor II
Valmont AWF Cyto Complex EJ-D - Factor III **
Valmont Nature Moisturizing with a Serum
Valmont Dermatosic Serum **
Valmont Regenerating Radiance Cream **
Valmont Infinite Radiance Essence Skin Illuminating Serum **
Valmont Priority Cream
Valmont Time Perfection **
Valmont Bio Cellular High Performance **
Valmont 24 Hour Cellular Conditioning Base Cream **
Valmont Bio Regenetic
Valmont Regenetic Hydration Cream

The ones that have ** next to them, I have used and no breakouts. I am gradually making my way through the list to try all the rest. They really do have some fabulous products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing that Busy! Maybe I should look into Valmont again even though I am happy with Cellcosmet. I am also looking into Amore Pacific but I am already upset on how long it takes to get samples from the states and poor miscommunication.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |