Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
:: Review :: Eminence Cranberry Promegranate Masque
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 3:33 am      Reply with quote
I've combination-oily dehydrated skin and have been using this masque about 3x a week for about 3 months and still loving it. It's meant to be for "Revitalizing" the skin but i'm not sure how does "Revitalized" skin looks like.It's a bit sticky and has bits of fruit and seeds inside like most Eminence masques and does a good job of hydrating the skin and making it bouncy. It's fairly easy to wash off and smells great!Smile It's especially effective after a whole day spent in the hot sun or drying air-conditioned place. Will repurchase.

Ingredients:
Cranberry Puree, Promegranate Puree, Cranberry Juice, Promegranate Juice, Gooseberry, Sunflower Oil, Promegranate Seeds, Flax Seeds, Seseme Oil, Papaya, Potassium Sorbate, Biocomplex (Vitamin A, Ester C, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Alpha Lipoic Acid), Glycine Derivative, Salicylic Acid
lbianca
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Every time I see the Eminence product names, I become very hungry Very Happy

Thanks for the reviews.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 5:09 am      Reply with quote
puregdstuf,Thanks for your review Smile
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, this sounds so yummy and hydrating! I love that the ingredient list looks so "clean"! Thank you for this review.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
I'm interested in Eminence line,especially mask.There are many different mask in Eminence.So I don't know well what mask is suitable for my skin.
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Dreamcat, you could check out the Eminence Website. They do write descriptions of the masques and the skin types it was made for. i sort of want to try all.. lol.
http://www.eminenceorganics.com/
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Have you broken out at all since you started using it? I think some of their products have caused me to break out (although I'm never sure if that's the true cause).
fanclubs
5% products discount

Mon May 21, 2007 12:54 am      Reply with quote
I'm a big Eminence fan too! I started on their mini mask trial pack and was hooked since then. I have almost every one of their masks. It is the ultimate pampering treatment at home.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 1:33 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried their chocolate mousse mask? It just sounds so yummy! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 7:09 am      Reply with quote
charis, perhaps you should try the masques where it is lighter. They have this chart where you can downloah to see which is the lightest to the heaviest masques.
dd7
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 9:56 am      Reply with quote
puregdstuf

thanks very much for ur review.

this is the eminence mask i want to try MOST MOST MOST because it has Promegranate, which has very strong anti-oxidant properties :> :>

*put in my cart, which is overflowing now* Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
it sounds so good. I have to keep that in mind for my next order.
Cuddles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2007 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I have two samples of this. I have never seen a review so I haven't tried them. Thanks for the input. I'll try them out now.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
So many of the Mask! Difficult to select, I do skin, who can give some advice?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:43 am      Reply with quote
lbianca wrote:
Every time I see the Eminence product names, I become very hungry Very Happy

Thanks for the reviews.

but the thing is they do not use ilcsi as applier already, and there factry is in canada. then the product all produce in canada. nothing about hungry at all
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Slightly off-topic, but, related... how do you order Eminence products from EDS? Think

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Anyone try this recently? I want to try it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
i used to use ilsci masks,,,, actrally they are the same brand or i should say ilcsi is the hungary brand, and this is not,,,it maks in canada....i donot like this brand.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
Where can I order ilsci?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
skin-one DOT com/ilike.html

Though if you're in Canada, shipping is $35. Sad
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 am      Reply with quote
onmyboat wrote:
skin-one DOT com/ilike.html

Though if you're in Canada, shipping is $35. Sad

I can only see ilike but not ilsci!

Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:19 am      Reply with quote
What's its hydrating effect when compares with the strawberry masque? anyone tried?
babybear
5% products discount

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
I really want to try this super anti- oxidant mask, is it good for my sensitive skin. Laughing
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:38 am      Reply with quote
Someone here asked about chocolate mousse masque.
It does look like chocolate mousse, however, the smell is as sweet as chocolate mousse. And from what I feel, I think it is a very mild one compare to other Eminence masque. I do not see obvious results yet, maybe because I only use it for a few weeks and once every week. If I find something different, I'll come back and give me comments.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |