Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
I have waited a long time to use this because I had one lone sample and I didn't want to waste it Laughing Sad, isn't it?! Embarassed

I decided it was time to try this after one of my recent Friday night "work drinks" events that didn't end till the wee hours of Saturday morning. I woke up feeling and looking a tad less than human. I reached for my precious Valmont Renewing Pack but then decided that this was the perfect opportunity to test out the Anti-Stress Mask.

The mask has a texture of a cream and it's crisp white in color. It does contain some clays so I gather that this may be where this whiteness comes from. The mask doesn't dry hard on your skin although it does sink in and feel drier to the touch than it did in the jar. I was really pleasantly surprised by a faint rosy scent and thought I must be imagining it. I later looked on EDS and saw that is contains orange-flower water and rose water so I guess the lovely scent is not surprising.

After washing this mask off, my face was looking much healthier. It was matte as the mask description said it would be and it was also smooth and felt comfortable. I was very impressed by what I saw and I'd say that this is a very good "pick me up" mask. However, having long depended on the Valmont Renewing Pack to erase the evidence of the night before, I still think the Valmont is #1 - although I must admit that the Cellcosmet one comes very close Shock
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask-Cream with Bonus (set)
Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask-Cream with Bonus (set)

Cellcosmet Anti-Stress Mask-Cream (50ml)
Cellcosmet Cellular Hand Cream (2 trial sizes)

Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy, can we personally hold you responsible when the bailiffs come knocking on the door for over spending on the plastic Laughing
Mabsy

Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:36 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Not unless I can send you MY bills in return Cool
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:30 am      Reply with quote
I'm going to have see if I can get myself a sample of that Valmont mask!
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy,

Would you say this mask moisturizes or hydrates at all? Or is more of a deep cleansing mask?? Looking to use my voucher and and this intriqued me. Thanks Exclamation

Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:24 am      Reply with quote
Lifeplyr01 wrote:
Mabsy,

Would you say this mask moisturizes or hydrates at all? Or is more of a deep cleansing mask?? Looking to use my voucher and and this intriqued me. Thanks Exclamation

I don't know how accurate I am with this because it's been a while since I tried it but I would not call it deep cleansing or moisturising. It's a "pick me up" mask - it made my skin look fresher, healthier. Based on my experience with it I would use this more as a special treat when I am run down or sick, rather than on a regular basis. I am sure there is clay in there because my skin was matte afterwards but it did not feel like it was a deep cleansing mask.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:28 am      Reply with quote
I really could have used this when I had flu a couple weeks ago.. Laughing

oh well, one more day before CC month clicks over and I can buy it!! Rolling Eyes
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply Mabsy Exclamation At the moment I'm needing something moisturizing, the one I have by Dermalogica isn't cutting it. Confused It's not that great of a mask IMHO. Onward I go. Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Lifeplyr01 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Mabsy Exclamation At the moment I'm needing something moisturizing, the one I have by Dermalogica isn't cutting it. Confused It's not that great of a mask IMHO. Onward I go. Cool

Lifeplyr01 - Have you tried the Got 2 Be mask called Mashed up Mask or something like that? It's extremely moisturizing and soothing. It's made with bananas, oatmeal and other goodies and it smells really yummy! You can get it at Ulta or Walmart (if your lucky) for around $4. It's really great for my dry winter skin.
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
I think I've seen those masks at Target, for some reason I didn't purchase any. I think it had to do with the ingredients, perhaps something I am sensitive to. Will have a look again though. Thanks Exclamation Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
some of the Babor masks are lovely on dried out skin... or on a budget,Avalon Organics do a nice one with lavender in it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |