Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: DS Laboratories Viterol A – Face and Eyes
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:06 am      Reply with quote
There are two products in this line, Viterol A Cream for Face and Viterol A Lotion for eyes and mouth.

The reason I tried these products is because they use a similar technology to Remergent in that it is nanosome technology which allows the product to penetrate deeper into the skin. I also wanted to try the products because they offered a different method of using Vitamin A other than the otc retinol forms that are currently available and which I have never seen any results from. Another benefit is that they can be used easily with other products and skin care routines. Both the eye and face cream are only applied once per day, at night and immediately after cleansing. Use of a sunscreen during the day is essential as these products have a high percentage of active ingredients.

Viterol A Cream for face
A slightly thick cream which spreads easily and absorbs almost immediately. Has no smell at all and really does increase the absorption rate of any product that follows.
Ingredients:
Active ingredient: Viatrozene 16%
Other ingredients:
Deionized Water, Almond Oil, Nanosomes of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, D-Panthenol, Gingko Biloba, Chestnut and Witch Hazel, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Fragrance and Methyl Paraben.

Viterol A Lotion for Eyes and Mouth
This is a very light lotion and when applied to the eye area makes the skin feel both firm and soft at the same time. Has not caused me any eye irritation and I wake up with eyes that feel quite refreshed.
Ingredients:
Active ingredient: Viatrozene 29%
Other ingredients:
Deionized Water, Almond Oil, Nanosomes of Sodium Lactate, Cetostearylic Alchohol, Nanosomes of Calendula, Nanosomes of Witch Hazel, Nanosomes of Ginseng, Glyceryl Monostearate, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Silicon Oil 300, Nanosomes of Urea, Nanosomes of Vitamin A and E, Nanosomes of Pro-Vitamin B5, Nanosomes of Alpha-Bisabolol and Germal II.

I love both these products and they fit so easily with products that I currently use. I also feel that they have enhanced the effect of my current products, so much so, that I will be definitely repurchasing.

The above post is a review of the following products available at EDS:
DS Laboratories Viterol.A Lotion for Signs of Aging - Face (30 ml / 1 oz)
DS Laboratories Viterol.A Lotion for Signs of Aging - Face (30 ml / 1 oz)

Stand up against aging with DS Laboratories Viterol.A 16% - Lotion For Signs of Aging - Face. It nourishes and moisturizes deep into the skin, supporting collagen and elastin and minimizing fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots. It leaves the skin soft and revitalized.

Formerly called DS Laboratories Viterol A Cream for General Face Area.

DS Laboratories Viterol.A Eyes for Wrinkles and Expression Lines (15 ml / 0.5 oz)
DS Laboratories Viterol.A Eyes for Wrinkles and Expression Lines (15 ml / 0.5 oz)

Nothing shows advancing age more than lines, bags, and shadows around the eyes,
and nothing reverses these signs more effectively than Viterol.A Eyes, a solution for
wrinkles and expression lines around the eyes and corners of the mouth.

Formerly called DS Laboratories Viterol A Lotion for Eyes & Mouth.

yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi Bushy -
Do you use copper? If so, where/how do you fit it in? TIA
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Hi Bushy -

No I don't use any copper products so can't help you there.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
Hi Bushy -

yogi,

I am a bit late answering your questions Embarassed. Just tonight I was reading about this product. It certainly sounds interesting.

I notice it contains Vit. C. If interested, you would need to use CP's AM/ Viterol A PM.
bushy,

Are you still using and liking the Viterol?

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I am still using the Viterol. Fortunately, the containers last a long time. It is an alternative to retinol products but without the harshness that retinol can sometimes cause.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
am on my 3rd bottle. Love it too....(viterol A for the face)
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:16 am      Reply with quote
bushy, annachan, do you still use Viterol?
Is Viatrozene a form of Vit A and is it effective as other derivatives of Vit A? Thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:01 am      Reply with quote
Mau, I haven't used it recently as I got sidetracked with other products but it did appear to be an effective form of Vit A without the harsh side effects. I keep it on my list of "not to be forgotten" products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
*****BUMP*****

A bunch of us began talking about this product on another thread, so rather than hijack it further, I thought it best to bring this thread out of hiding.. Laughing

Are ya'll still loving it?

I just started using it a couple of weeks ago and like it very much so far.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
*****BUMP*****

A bunch of us began talking about this product on another thread, so rather than hijack it further, I thought it best to bring this thread out of hiding.. Laughing

Are ya'll still loving it?

I just started using it a couple of weeks ago and like it very much so far.

Which one? Are you using both? What are we liking....
edenfield
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Nanosomes/liposomes aren't really anything special, you can make them in your kitchen if you wanted to (and quite easily too)
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I got the one for the face to give it a try and I like it.. It's like a velvety smooth serum, that sinks right in.

I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, so can't really say much yet. I also started using Retin-A .05% one month ago, so I'm alternating the two products every other night.

I will say this though, only when I began using the Viterol A, did I see a little flaking the next a.m. (I believe that's a good thing, because it promotes skin turnover.. Confused Yes?)
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Just curious...is anyone still using these products?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Just curious...is anyone still using these products?

Yup...... Very Happy

It's a very nice alternate to RA every couple of nights.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
what is the difference between Viterol a and Retinol?
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
and who knows about this company?
I am little interested in this company.
It seems a lab (do research) and its product focus on solving problem(hair lost , wrinkle ......)
nevava
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
I still can't figure it out how this product works, is seems like some kind of retinol. some people say it did works, so I'll try and post my experience later.
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the PSF (the lowest) and I like it...no side effects at all.... but you know I think this one was a little stronger and I remember my nose peeling ever so slightly so maybe its better than PSF? I will try the higher PSF but I really DID /DO like viterol....yes the eye cream is really good...and I would use it at night only....maybe after trying the PSF will go back to this....(I like its other ingredients)
But you know how it goes...even when you love something you always want to try other products.......
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:34 am      Reply with quote
This is a great review on these products....

They seem to work.

Another aspect to mention, they are also very cheap....
jnrnew

Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
I would like to order this product. Can anyone tell me how to get the 20% member discount
TIA
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:32 am      Reply with quote
I do have much reservation with Viterol A products, not in the quality dept (I have not tried yet) but its origin (as it pointed out in another thread that Viterol staff had said that Viterol A were not made by DS Lab).

The reason is that my friend tells me that many internet shops in China are selling Viterol A & is surprised to see that the price is as low as that in the USA (some are even lower).

Generally, the price of imported skin care products from USA & Europe are very high in China(from 50% to 150% higher than the price listed in their original country).

One reason contributing to the high price is the imported tax.

Thus, I guess Vietrol are not made in USA.....
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I have to restate what I have said.

What concerns me most is that is the quality control, not country of origin.

Although there is no correlation between the product quality & the country of origin, I do worry why the manufacturer keeps us in the dark of the production location.
nevava
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
I do have much reservation with Viterol A products, not in the quality dept (I have not tried yet) but its origin (as it pointed out in another thread that Viterol staff had said that Viterol A were not made by DS Lab).

The reason is that my friend tells me that many internet shops in China are selling Viterol A & is surprised to see that the price is as low as that in the USA (some are even lower).

Generally, the price of imported skin care products from USA & Europe are very high in China(from 50% to 150% higher than the price listed in their original country).

One reason contributing to the high price is the imported tax.

Thus, I guess Vietrol are not made in USA.....

I think the DS lab product sold in TB is from US, like many other products shipped to China without taxes.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Is this the same product that Kassy recommended to add to her pre-led treatment DIY serum?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |