Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



:: Review :: Yonka Toner - Dry Skin

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
suzielap
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 60
Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I have been using this product twice a day for a year and it's great! The herbal scent is invigorating and fresh. I love that it comes in a spray bottle as I don't have to use any cotton balls. I just spray and tap it dry. It's the best toner I've ever used!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Yonka PS Lotion Normal Dry Skin Toner (200 ml / 6.76 floz)
Yonka PS Lotion Normal Dry Skin Toner (200 ml / 6.76 floz)

A tonic alcohol-free mist with natural, invigorating aromas.

Please see {{20285}}

Lola Moroney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Posts: 361
Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Good to hear as I am looking for a new toner. What cleanser do you use with it?
suzielap
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 60
Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Lola Moroney wrote:
Good to hear as I am looking for a new toner. What cleanser do you use with it?


I use the Yonka Cleansing Milk which I looooove too!
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Oct 2005
Posts: 1009
Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
Suzielap , what type of skin do you have?

_________________
Blond, blue eyes.Skin: Normal, sometimes oily, during winter very dry. Very sensitive. Occasional breakouts. Very fair.
havana8
Moderator

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 3386
Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Suzielap, are you using the toner for dry or oily skin?

Lola, I use the Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleaning Gel, one of my absolute favorites, with the toner for dry skin (Yonka Lotion PS Normal Dry Skin). I've never tried the toner for oily skin (Yonka Lotion PNG Normal Oily Skin) and often wondered how it compares.
suzielap
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 60
Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:
Suzielap , what type of skin do you have?


In winter it's Normal/Dry but in summer I would say it's Normal/Combination
suzielap
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 60
Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Suzielap, are you using the toner for dry or oily skin?

Lola, I use the Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleaning Gel, one of my absolute favorites, with the toner for dry skin (Yonka Lotion PS Normal Dry Skin). I've never tried the toner for oily skin (Yonka Lotion PNG Normal Oily Skin) and often wondered how it compares.


I use the toner for dry skin. I fing it keeps my skin hydrated but it doesn't make it oily.... even in summer.

I heard that the toner for Oily skin dries up the skin. I never tried it though.

I would also like to try the Gel Nettoyant... I'm using the Lait nettoyant. It does the job but it doesn't feel fresh on the skin. It feels heavy.
havana8
Moderator

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Sep 2005
Posts: 3386
Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
suzielap wrote:
havana8 wrote:
Suzielap, are you using the toner for dry or oily skin?

Lola, I use the Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleaning Gel, one of my absolute favorites, with the toner for dry skin (Yonka Lotion PS Normal Dry Skin). I've never tried the toner for oily skin (Yonka Lotion PNG Normal Oily Skin) and often wondered how it compares.


I use the toner for dry skin. I fing it keeps my skin hydrated but it doesn't make it oily.... even in summer.

I heard that the toner for Oily skin dries up the skin. I never tried it though.

I would also like to try the Gel Nettoyant... I'm using the Lait nettoyant. It does the job but it doesn't feel fresh on the skin. It feels heavy.


You might like the Gel Nettoyant then, Suzielap, as it does leave a fresh feel on the skin. I originally bought it based on EDS rave reviews and have loved it ever since.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Apr 2005
Posts: 1073
Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
i have used Yonka Lotion PS Normal Dry Skin for my oily and dehydrated skin,it was a great toner!
suzielap
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Jun 2007
Posts: 60
Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Havana8

Thanks for the info... I will give the Gel a try!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Peter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area Treatment (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sothys Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream - Grade 2 (50 ml / 1.69 floz) Bremenn Clinical Strength Smooth Serum (50 ml / 1.7 floz)