Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Baby quasar
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lily38
5% products discount

Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I am not satisfied with my baby quasar and am looking to sell it after a month. I've used it a few times only and it got rid of the radiance on my nasal folds as well as the botox on neck also the silikon under my eyes.

I now have to pay all over to get these things done. I only had the botox for a month and radiance was looking good until after a few treatments with the bq.

I am so disappointed now and can't afford to keep it since it is not doing anything great for my skin except taking away what I have spents $$$ on to look good.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:18 am      Reply with quote
I feel your pain as I used the baby Q immediately after a botox and resty treatment and it diminished both and the botox never took. Before I did it I had called to ask if it was okay to Advanced Ther. and was told I could by their rep. I was even told that it would enhance the treatments and reduce swelling to the injection site( it does and they don't give out that recommendation anymore, but it cost me over 600.00 for that painful lesson). And "oops. so sorry" doesn't quite make up for it, does it?
I posted that info waaaayyyyyy back then on the Baby Q thread in hopes no one else would make that mistake.
Now I still use the baby Q, just not directly on any area that has had treatment done. I also go especially light on the resty or juvaderm areas, waiting until the material "takes" after a month or so.
So sorry to hear about your experience and hope no one else has to find it out the hard way, so thanks for the post.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh ladies-that is awful. Lily I am so sorry-I would feel devistated.

I love my botox-I look so refreshed I can't imagine it going away. I also just got resty in my lips (plan on some juvederm later) and I would be freaked if it dissipated. I am glad I saw this as I JUST wrote James about the BQ.

Annie-
I need to work on my cheeks that are starting to crinkle (area between my chin & ear). I have no fillers in there but do have Perlane in my nasolabials. Would working on the cheeks affect the Perlane you think? How far away do you need to be from the fillers to be safe and not dissipate them? Are you still glad you purchased this?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:19 am      Reply with quote
You bet and I love my juvaderm over my resty injections, longer lasting. The baby Q doesn't faze it once it sets in a few days. I have not worked in the cheek area, only nasolabial and lip line and I have not tried perlane. Just guessing,(but check with your technician) that it would not affect it because once it "sets" it has bound to your own natural collagen, or at least mine seems to.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have had a horrible time trying to reach the people at Baby Quasar. They don't care to respond.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I have never had a problem by phone or email. By far most people have agreed their customer service is outstanding. Sorry your having this problem but hopefully they will respond soon.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |