Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Valmont Daily Balance Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
chunlisa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, so I LIKE the Valmont Dermatosic but I LOVE the Balance Serum.

FYI, the Dermatosic smells pretty nice -- not like the Renewing Pack -- but decent.

Word to the wise: Valmont Balance Serum does NOT have that "tasty" smell. It actually smells kind of weird and bland. BUT . . . hear me out first.

So I've used so many "balancing" lotions and serums to use "under your make up" to reduce oil production, etc. Valmont Balance Serum is BY FAR the best so far. It's a white, lotion-y texture but not GREASY. You only need a little bit on your face -- just spread it evenly. Again, don't try to sit and smell it constantly because it doesn't smell great like Renewing Pack -- but its effects are GREAT.

So I apply make up after I let the serum set for a minute. And the results are great. Usually, after about 3-4 hours, my face is visibly oily -- forehead and nose. But the Balance Serum really REDUCES oil -- but it doesn't DRY out my skin. My skin feels supple and completely "moisturized."

Definitely ask for a sample from EDS next time -- it's a good-sized sample if I can remember correctly. The sample lasted me about 2 weeks (but no use on the weekend since I didn't go out -- and therefore, didn't put on make up). I don't really use the Balance Serum during times I don't wear make up. I don't know why this is -- I guess it's because I have all my Yonka and other Valmont products to sit and use ha ha ha.

Definitely a GREAT product. Not really a "new" type of product but the results are fantastic.

Lisa
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Valmont Daily Balance Serum (30 ml)
Valmont Daily Balance Serum (30 ml)

A fluid emulsion rich in active botanical ingredients, this regulating, shine control serum helps normalize and protect skin suffering from excess sebum. Make-up base. Protective,re-balancing care for skin weakened by excess sebum. Use morning and/or night, smoothing lightly and evenly onto carefully cleansed skin. Helps normalize oil secretions. Leaves skin matte finished. Moisturizes the outer skin layers, protects.

dulaiduwangdezhu
5% products discount

Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for sharing... will try it out!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review.
pickiis
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Lisa, have you tried Pevonia skin creams? if you have, how do they compare?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
I'm ordering the Valmont Eye Elixer this next order. Goodness, this sounds fantastic ,too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'm combination skin. I'd try this serum to control my oil because i like valmont Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
sounds exactly like why I love SK-II's Facial Treatment Essence. Great base for make up too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Chunlisa, which is the Valmont product that you are calling Daily Balancing Serum as I cannot find any Valmont product with this name.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
shenpei wrote:
I'm combination skin. I'd try this serum to control my oil because i like valmont Laughing

This sounds like exactly what I want

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
anyone tried all Valmont products and share with us the list of Pro's and Con's

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:50 am      Reply with quote
thanks for share. it seems i needn't this one, i'm normal to dry.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:06 am      Reply with quote
thank you for the sharing!
styx7308
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
chunlisa wrote:
Definitely ask for a sample from EDS next time -- it's a good-sized sample if I can remember correctly.

Hi, Lisa

You made me really interested in this one. How to ask for a sample of this from EDS? Need I write an emal to EDS after I order something?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
styx7308 wrote:
chunlisa wrote:
Definitely ask for a sample from EDS next time -- it's a good-sized sample if I can remember correctly.

Hi, Lisa

You made me really interested in this one. How to ask for a sample of this from EDS? Need I write an emal to EDS after I order something?

it's very easy, ask u check out, fill ur credit card imformation, there's a blank u can fill with ur wish.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
I think you should all realise that this thread is dated in 2003 and was resurrected for some unknown reason. I don't think Valmont even make this product anymore as it is not listed either on EDS or the Valmont website.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:58 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I think you should all realise that this thread is dated in 2003 and was resurrected for some unknown reason. I don't think Valmont even make this product anymore as it is not listed either on EDS or the Valmont website.

no, we can find it on EDS.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/valmont-dermatosic-serum-p_659.htm

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the great review.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary,

Thanks for your reply to my silly question Smile
There is a long list of samples I would like to request

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
queenmary wrote:
bushy wrote:

No, that is not the same product. Have a read of the original post at the top of this thread. What she says is "Okay, so I LIKE the Valmont Dermatosic but I LOVE the Balance Serum. "

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
queenmary wrote:
bushy wrote:

No, that is not the same product. Have a read of the original post at the top of this thread. What she says is "Okay, so I LIKE the Valmont Dermatosic but I LOVE the Balance Serum. "

oh sorry for my careless

Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |