Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Eminence Pink Grapefruit-C Gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
This is a NEW product, which has yet to hit our website, but I assure you: it's coming really soon! I have tried samples, and it!

For those of you whom have combination-oily skin (like myself), and are seeking a fantastic new product for summer: this is it!

Upon applying it, the gel-based consistency feels soooooo cooling to the skin, due to the PEPPERMINT infused in the formulation.

Absolutely fantastic hydrating product for warm weather, all!

The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Eminence Organics Pink Grapefruit-C Gel (35 ml / 1.2 oz)
Eminence Organics Pink Grapefruit-C Gel (35 ml / 1.2 oz)

This powerful Vitamin C gel provides you with purifying, ultra-light hydration and protection from harmful environmental factors. While pink grapefruit works to combat free radicals, peppermint calms irritation and clears and heals blemishes naturally without drying the skin. You're left with a delightfully clear and refreshed complexion!

Suggested replacements {{6972s}}, {{17473s}}.

simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
does it help with brightening the skin and giving it a glow as well?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Does it help in controling oil and shine?
Caspers Mum

Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Windyemmy wrote:
Does it help in controling oil and shine?

I have only tried a sample, but noticed that, indeed, it does control oil. My face felt so smooth upon trying it!

Can't say whether I noticed "brightness" or not, as a sample doesn't go very far in use/results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
It sounds like a wonderful product for the summer. Do you smell the pink grapefruit in there as well?
Caspers Mum

Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
londonfan wrote:
It sounds like a wonderful product for the summer. Do you smell the pink grapefruit in there as well?

Indeed, one can initially smell the pink grapefruit, but it's not a lingering scent. Combined with the peppermint, it's so refreshing!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered this a few days ago. I will definitely let you all know how it was! I'm usually a clarins cream type of gal, but I thought why not try something new.
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
This sounds delicious!
I might have to give this one a try, although I just made a huge EDS order only 2 weeks ago....
cortigirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Canadian Girl wrote:
This sounds delicious!
I might have to give this one a try, although I just made a huge EDS order only 2 weeks ago....

I am extremely picky on face moisturizers. I just ordered this..should be here tomorrow, so I can let you know if it's worth the purchase or not. There are very few things i'd suggest to splurge on (when you don't really need it). But if it's a hidden gem then why not! Smile
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Oh, no... another lemming to lust after! I'm looking forward to more reviews from you gals who have ordered this as I plan to place another EDS order in the near future and now I want to add this. Please save me some money and tell me it's terrible stuff and to stay away Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Well i have been using that for a few days now and I gotta say..it's pretty good! I am surprised that the consistency doesn't dry out my skin. Some how, my skin still feels soft and supple as if i'm using a heavy cream instead of it being tight and dry. The smell is fantastic. Even my boyfriend has become obsessed with it! He likes the fact that it doesn't leave your hands greasy after application and enjoys the freshness it leaves on your skin.

Definitely 2 thumbs up for me!
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
Is it really good? Is there anyone try it recently?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:26 am      Reply with quote
It looks delicious and the pink color is appealing. If it does work for combination skin to provide hydration, yet light. I would like to try that too.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |