Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
::Review:: DR Eris Eye Care Cream for Dilated Capillaries
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all!

I have been using this cream for a broken vein under my eye.
Its been only a couple of weeks but I can see improvement, it looks like the vessle has shrunk Very Happy

Its also a great moisturizer, its very light in texture and you need only a little and it sinks right in and keeps the area well hydrated all day! LOVE THAT!

This eye cream is also supposed to help with dark cicrles which has gotten a little lighter, but I have been using other lightning products so I am not sure what actually helps with that.

I like the smell, its very pleasant Smile

I'll definately stick with this eye cream!

It comes in a pretty big tube, 30 ml, and I found it for a great price as well!

Will buy it again for sure!

Aga
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Eris Eye Care Cream for Dilated Capillaries (1.7 oz.)
Eris Eye Care Cream for Dilated Capillaries (1.7 oz.)

A delicate cream for daily care of skin prone to dilated capillaries. Formula-ted with Arnica flower, Solomon's Seal, cypress and green tea extracts. Visibly minimizes the appearance of dilated capillaries and prevents dete-rioration of capillary walls. Reduces their propensity to break and helps to prevent further dilation. Calms skin irritation, decreases ruddiness and dark circles under the eyes. Hydrates, smoothes and restores natural, healthy tone of the complexion.

Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Shock No way, Aga! Really? *wow* - that's pretty amazing! I've never heard of it! Are you using any other products from this line?
Pudoodles Very Happy
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Pudoodles Smile

I swear by this, it's really great.

It really hydrates all day without any cast or being greasy. And I swear my broken vesle shrunk so much!

I want to try more things from this line, but I need to start using all the new stuff I got from EDS lol

Aga
petu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi Aga,

I have been searching for something that would lighten the capillaries around my eyes. They are not big, just a whole bunch of little ones that seem to make the dark circles look worse. I would love it you'd keep us updated. This product sounds promising Very Happy
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I was looking at this product a while ago but didn't buy cuz nobody seemed to have tried it. I'll have to add it to my order next time...
Aga
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Ill give you guys an update in a couple of weeks, see if I get more results Smile

So far I am really loving it, and its a great moisturizer as well Smile Love it as much as Babors eye creams.

Aga
Mabsy

Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
There's also one that is called Vitamin K Cream for Dilated Capillaries. Has anybody tried this one? I'm tempted to give this a go on my visible vein although I somehow doubt it would work.... You never know though!

My mum used to use this line and she still stocks up on it every time she goes back to Poland. It's a really popular skincare line over there.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
mabsy, you'll have to have her get you some next time she goes...
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2005 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
AGA,

Are you still using this? Please update!! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2005 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lianne!

Yes I am still using this cream and I am still happy with it Smile

Its so light and silky in texture -love it for mositurizing the eye area.

I have noticed at least 60% improvement as far as both shrinking the broken cap and also brightening the area as well Smile
Its also supposed to prevent new ones from appearing in the future so thats another bonus Smile

HTH!
Aga

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2005 12:39 am      Reply with quote
I may just be trying this soon!! I need a new eye cream and the skinceuticals one I wanted is out of my budget.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2005 11:13 am      Reply with quote
I'll look that up. I'm planning to have my broken capillaries treated with an RF technique as suggested by GSR13 on another board but I think a topical after would help keep them away.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2005 11:30 am      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
I'll look that up. I'm planning to have my broken capillaries treated with an RF technique as suggested by GSR13 on another board but I think a topical after would help keep them away.

After you have your broken capillaries treated I think you have an excellent idea as far as using product for them. I got rid of all my BC's 5 years ago with IPL. Slowly some have returned. I think some people just have a tendency to get them. The place some of mine have returned is by my nostrils.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |