Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
AMAZING MASCARA Colorescience Thick & Curly Mascara
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:05 am      Reply with quote
I tried this mascara for the first time yesterday and was amazed with the results.

I applied one coat and my lashes were instantly lifted, curled and looked thicker. Usually with other mascara's i have to apply at least 2 or 3 coats and i still cant achieve all 3 effects (lift, curl and thicken)

It didnt smudge (unfortunately its raining in most parts of UK) and stayed put all day. Importantly it didnt feel heavy on the eyes (felt as though i didnt have mascara on). This is a problem i had with Max Factor Calorie 2000 and lash lift, they felt very heavy.

I love wearing mascara but my main issue is taking it off at the end of the day, ive always found one or two lashes always fell out. However when i took this off, not a single lash on the cotton pad and it came off very quickly.

Overall an amazing mascara

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:35 am      Reply with quote
That sounds really good!
MissCay
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:24 am      Reply with quote
saz07 wrote:
I tried this mascara for the first time yesterday and was amazed with the results.

I applied one coat and my lashes were instantly lifted, curled and looked thicker. Usually with other mascara's i have to apply at least 2 or 3 coats and i still cant achieve all 3 effects (lift, curl and thicken)

It didnt smudge (unfortunately its raining in most parts of UK) and stayed put all day. Importantly it didnt feel heavy on the eyes (felt as though i didnt have mascara on). This is a problem i had with Max Factor Calorie 2000 and lash lift, they felt very heavy.

I love wearing mascara but my main issue is taking it off at the end of the day, ive always found one or two lashes always fell out. However when i took this off, not a single lash on the cotton pad and it came off very quickly.

Thanks for sharing.

Is it easy to be removed?
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I apologise for not being clear, yes it came off very easily and i didnt lose a single lash in the process.

Also the colour i ordered was pitch black.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 am      Reply with quote
OMG....I am seeking for a wonderful mascara that can make me like a doll. I guess this mascara may help me....thx....It is reli a good news for me....
havana8

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Was this the one sa07? hmm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/colorescience-eye-thick-c-p_4655.htm
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:

Yes

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:44 am      Reply with quote
saz07, OMG ....I so~ want this mascara now after your review.

Btw, just wondering if u have nice long voluminous lashes to begin with? Not sure if it'll work on someone that has sparse lashes... Very Happy

So u didn't curl your lashes before applying this mascara and it still make your lashes curly? wow!!!
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
saz07, OMG ....I so~ want this mascara now after your review.

Btw, just wondering if u have nice long voluminous lashes to begin with? Not sure if it'll work on someone that has sparse lashes... Very Happy

So u didn't curl your lashes before applying this mascara and it still make your lashes curly? wow!!!

I would say my lashes are average size, they are not too long but not too short either if that makes sense.

I didnt curl them before applying because i wanted to see if it lived up to its name. This mascara contains Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and i read somewhere this ingredient has the ability to curl lashes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:34 am      Reply with quote
O...really, this mascara can curl the eyelash because of the ingredient.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
saz07 wrote:

Thanks for the review. Where do you purchase? How much?
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
saz07 wrote:
havana8 wrote:

Yes

I just read this post. Did you get it from EDS?
obsessedshopper
5% products discount

Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Great review - always looking for something that won't smudge.

Did you notice a fragrance?? Thanks! For example, the fragrance from Cover Girl mascaras KILLS me. Any comparsion?
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 am      Reply with quote
obsessedshopper wrote:
Great review - always looking for something that won't smudge.

Did you notice a fragrance?? Thanks! For example, the fragrance from Cover Girl mascaras KILLS me. Any comparsion?

I do not notice a fragrance at all, ive rechecked the ingredient list and there is no fragrance. Sorry Ive not tried the Cover Girl Mascara so i cant compare

I do wear contact lenses and found in the past mascara's with fragrance/parfum irritate my eyes when i have the lenses on, this did not irritate at all.

5% products discount

Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:14 am      Reply with quote
hmmm... i've learned not to deviate from Voluminous. or have i?
you're REALLY enticing me Question
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
yep this mascara ROCKS!
I ordered last time and I must say I LOVE it! It comes off easily (which is important for me)and one coat looks amazing! I look like I am wearing falsies! Very Happy
The ONLY down side is that I ordered it because it is from a natural company but I did see that it contains parabens ...that is a bit disappointing ...but still imagine the ingredients in normal mascaras.... Shock
I think this is the best mascara I have ever used!
Maggiehgz
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
I was used Lancome's mascara usually, and give me a good results too. But I will give a try of this mascara after finish. Thanks for your post.
Lisie
5% products discount

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:08 am      Reply with quote
That's it-- it is in my cart for my next purchase. I like my current mascara and have used it for a couple years now-- however, sometimes I feel like my eyes don't look clear when I use it. Usually I write it off as tiredness, but I am excited to try something that will make them "Thick and Curly!"
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:53 am      Reply with quote
I find I lose lashes removing mascara if I pull, instead of tapping gently to release the mascara at first and then gently, underline gently remove rest with pad or just water.

When I just use running water to remove mascara I never lose lashes. ..
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reports everyone. I'm putting an EDS order together and will consider this product.

Sis
nha_fiz
5% products discount

Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:39 am      Reply with quote
it seems like this one is a good one for me..but i'm not reaaly convinced..my mascara always smudged and clumped to give a messy look to my eyes..maybe because i already have long and volumnious eyelashes.but i lu to put some mascara to highlight it more and make it more curly

5% products discount

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:09 am      Reply with quote
I'm also putting this in my cart for my next order! I've tried so many mascara's that were expensive and ineffective! Thanks for the post and I'll post my review of the product once I try it out.
Drsunmei
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
It seems that this product is worth trying out. I am using the ysl one and I think it is very good at first and then after a while, I found the product dry out easily. It is time for a change.
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
I am definitely going to try this mascara. My eyes are very sensitive and always turn red and tear up. I hope this doesn't happen with this mascara.
samplelover
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
I am currently using Givenchy which is quite good for short lashes like me. I am definitely gonna try this one later on.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |