Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: A product you can really swear to....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
The only product I can say that really works for me is Yonka Gel Nettoyant. I've been using this cleanser for 6 weeks now, and no more breakouts ever since.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Gel (200 ml / 6.76 floz)
Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleansing Gel (200 ml / 6.76 floz)

Yonka Gel Nettoyant Cleanser is a 2-in-1 foamy gel formulation that cleanses while removing eye makeup. This cleanser not only improves complexion, but also enhances skin suppleness for a rejuvenated appeal.

chimera
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I've gotta give an appreciative nod to my tube(s) of Dr. Hauschka cleansing cream. Nothing I have tried has made my skin look nicer!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
....and the Oscar goes to Dr. Hauschka, for the ever-fabulous Cleansing Cream...
Pudoodles
Happycat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using it for weeks, it smells nice do a good job for me. So I am using it in AM (the smell is so fresh to start my day) and in PM I go back to my Dr. H cleansing cream.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:56 pm      Reply with quote
So far I can still stick to the Zenbiotic cleanser, but on the odd occasion a good massage with Jurlique CC does wonders. Perhaps I am the type with skin that likes an occasional change from gel based to oil based cleansers?
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:35 am      Reply with quote
Dr Hauschka CC and the Decleor Ylang Ylang line
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Sorry I can't pick one, so I would have to say both Dr H cleansers (milk + cream) & the rejuvenating mask.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:20 am      Reply with quote
I have to have the Jurlique Face Wash Cream at all times and also Liz Earle Body Cream which is amazing at keeping my eczema at bay.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:12 am      Reply with quote
This is a really tough one for me. It's a tie between Eve Lom Cleanser and Caudalie Cabernet Scrub.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:40 am      Reply with quote
For years I've sweared by a Buf-Puf back scrubber and Neutrogena Acne Body Wash to keep my chest and back"ne" at bay! Another thing I swear by is my sisal body wash cloth I purchased @ The Body Shop a couple of years ago. It's a bit harsh feeling at first but then it softens up. Just the right amount of body exfoliation with the cleanser of your choice! I love it so much I take it on trips even!
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Well...I just stumbled upon Oil of Olay's night creme/moisturizer and day lotion.

LOVING IT. The day lotion has a combination salicylic acid and anti-aging agents. My sensitive skin tolerates it very well and I have yet to see a pimple in over 3 months.

The night moisturizer is good as well - it leaves me skin soft and smooth.

I didn't think I'd love drugstore products as much as this. I have already repurchased 1x and will continue to do so. ...If it ain't broke, don't fix it!! Very Happy
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Rufus wrote:
Dr Hauschka CC and the Decleor Ylang Ylang line

Dr Hauschka CC is suitable for dry skin, Decleor Ylang Ylang line is for oily skin, what's your skin type?
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I love Cetaphil and use it regularly but I also love Cellcosmet cream cleanser. Very luxurious. Smile
Harmonster
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Cetaphil.
It never lets me down.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
My DH introduced Cetaphil to me years ago and now it become a staple in my daily skin care. The ton of cleasers I used before just too harsh for my delicate skin.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Still searching....
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Products I swear by:

Desert Essence jojoba oil, Silkia camellia oil, Murad Clarifying cleanser and toner, AlphaDerma and EpidermX by Naturderm. Since I started incorporating all of these into my routine, my skin has been upgraded from oily/acne prone to almost normal with hormonal breakouts. [just wish I could find something to stop THOSE! Laughing ]

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
VMP40
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:18 am      Reply with quote
I am going to have to try the Dr H CC as there are so many devoted fans. I have been using the OCM everyday but I think I will work this into my routine maybe two times a week.
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
I started using Jurlique sensitive cleanser and so far I love it. My favorite product is Erno Laszlo phormula no. 3-9. This cream leaves my skin hydrated with no breakouts. It doesn't cause my face to become red.
sparkle
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Darphin desincrustant lotion...only thing that doesn't dry my skin out and keeps minor bumps and breakouts away Sad

pity it's discontinued though someone said they are going to bring it back (no sign of it just yet)
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:21 am      Reply with quote
There is only one product that I swear by, couldn't be without and always soothes my sensitive skin and that is Avene Thermal Water spray.
lonevoice
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:48 am      Reply with quote
In all my years (and I'm OLD. Heh) of the quest for HG skincare products for my extremely sensitive, sun-damaged face, there is only one that I will swear by. This is the one and only product that I'm able to use with no negative consequences; the one product I will never be without. It is also the one and only product that I can swear has visibly improved my skin to the point where friends and family say "Wow", as with nothing else I've tried before. The product is the Baby Q photorejuvenation device.

My Baby Q will have to pried from my cold, dead hands!

5% products discount

Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:46 am      Reply with quote
lonevoice...how long have you been using it? What is the biggest change that you have seen?
wickawer
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Would have to be Liz Earle cleanse and polish, it is the only product i can safely say i will always purchase, i am constantly trying new things such as serums, moisturisers, masks ans will hopefully find more things that i will always want to use but at the moment it is just liz earle cleanse and polish.
lonevoice
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
TRIHARDLISA wrote:
lonevoice...how long have you been using it? What is the biggest change that you have seen?

Hi, TrihardLisa! I posted several times in the monster Baby Quasar thread. You might want to check that thread, although it got so huge it was getting hard to find information there.

Anyways, I think I've been using the BQ about 5 or so months now. I don't know if I could pick out any one thing that I'd call the biggest change. Here are the results I've seen:
1. More even skin color - particularly great at reducing/eliminating redness
2. Diminished fine lines
3. Eliminated major flakiness problems I had
4. Overall appearance of increased hydration
5. Reduced skin sensitivity and reactivity to other products
6. Lifting in the upper eyelid/eyebrow area making eyes appear more "open" and less tired
7. Generally healthier looking, softer skin with a little bit of a glow. I've NEVER had a glow before!

I love this crazy thing!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |