Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Facial Flex
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:16 am      Reply with quote
For the past month I have been using the Facial Flex Ultra. I purchased it from QVC for about $30.00. I do notice a difference in facial contours. My neck is seeing the most benefits. After I do the exercise my face is pinkish. Shock You can feel face and neck muscles while flexing. Unfortunately the eye area is not targeted. Sad

I have tried doing facial exercises but have never been faithful. This little gismo you just put in your mouth and flex your mouth smiling and pushing back with resistance. I found that the bands that came with it were too easy for me so I doubled the bands.

I like the Facial Flex as I can do it while on the computer, driving or cleaning the house. It took me a little while to get used to it and do it properly. My only regret is that I didn't buy it with the video.

The Facial Flex is sturdy. Worth the money to get some facial exercise in. I would buy again.
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I am glad it is working for you !!!
My mom wanted to order it from QVC but there is a waiting list untill the end of march and even then it is not know if it will be available Sad
Winnie, did you ask them to send you the instructions?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Instructions came with it. It was just hard to get the right idea from the diagrams and written instructions. I learn better by actually watching someone doing an exercise. Your mother can get it from their website. I think it is the same price. hmm
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Winnie,
The video is not that great. I would copy mine and send it to you, but I think we are on a different system. I am sure you must be doing it right if you are noticing a difference. Too soon for me to tell yet.
Like you I have attempted facial excercises, I have 3 videos. I like this little gizmo better. As you say it is easy and you can do it anywhere and carry on with your life.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie - I'll be watching for it on the Canadian Shopping Channel!
Pudoodles
kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie, I'll check their website.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Lori!!! I won't bother ordering one and paying an extra $15.00.

Winnie
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Have a look at this article http://www.gendb.net/facial_tutorial.aspx?refid=g125 - it may help somewhat........I just bought Eva Fraser's facial excercise dvd.......very good for the whole face.........regards Karina
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Lori ..... when did you get the facial flex on QVC......i must have missed it?............regards Karina
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I remember seeing it recently on QVC and it was on Ideal World at the weekend.......
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Karina
I got it from ebay and actually realise now I paid too much. $66 although that was shipped from USA insured delivery and included video & face cream.(which I cannot imagine fitting into my routine). I already use so much.Sorry I haven't really helped have I Question

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Cindi and Lori........i'll check out Ideal World..........regards Karina
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
There are some people that use their fingers in the corners of their mouths to duplicate the action of Facial Flex. It's a good way to try out to see if you might like Facial Flex.
Just hook index fingers (or thumbs) at each end of mouth corners with fingers/thumbs pulling horizontally.Create a resistance by pulling corners back with fingers/thumbs while at the same time pulling mouth corners towards center. Keep your mouth as an oval shape and try not to create wrinkles on upper lip. If you've seen someone using the facial flex gadget, you probably know how to do it already. (This is actually one of the Flexeffect exercises too..done with the fingers) So it's not really necessary to have the device. I have the Facial Flex gadget but probably use my fingers more than anything else.hth
skin adict
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
I've seen this product for a while and could never order it due to TMJ (jaw problems). Because of this thread, I went to their website and now they actually have a package that includes the facial flex and another gizmo that's geared especially for us with TMJ! It's a bit expensive, but I ordered it for my birthday present to myself and because I am always looking for things to relieve the pressure from the TMJ.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:55 am      Reply with quote
It has been two months since I started using the Face Flex system. "I Love It." No doubt it makes a difference in facial contours. What is so great about the FF is that it is so convenient to use. While on the computer, driving, or doing house chores the FF can be incorporated into you life. It works your whole face and neck. It does not work from your eyes up. At some point I am going to get another one to keep in the car. A++ all the way. For anyone starting to notice a little sagging I would highly recommend this product. You must use it 2 X's a day for 2 minutes. The idea is to do it very controlled (you learn this after you build some strength in your face muscles). For anyone over 40 who is thinking of losing weight I would think the FF would be great. Losing weight over a year ago is what brought me to this board (saggy face after weight loss). AlphaDerma made all the difference in the world...now the FF is enhancing my jaw line even more. FACIAL EXERCISE and a good skincare routine WORKS if you STICT TO IT!!!
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your update Winnie!
I'm going to pull mine out of my drawer. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |