Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What skin care product has made you say wow?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Copper Peptides - from Skin Biology. I have been blown away by what these products have done for me. Eliminated a blemish that a derm said he'd have to remove with surgery; Rid me of some small moles/skin tags; even up skin tone; tighten pores; remove what few fine lines I had & MOST IMPORTANTLY - firm up my skin - especially on my upper eyelids, neck & jowl. I was even contemplating surgery for the eyes and they are now TIGHT and not sagging!! The neck is looking less and less like a turkey all the time, too! (I am 49, after all). I've also used a CP cream on a skin condition I have on my feet - w/ extremly dry, cracked skin. The CPs have given me normal, soft skin on my feet (& hands) for the first time in 20 years.

Other products I've used that I'd recommend, but did not give me as great of a WOW factor--

Tazorac - I've used this for years for acne and (unoffically) to ward off wrinkles. It caused irritation, so I only used it occasionally. With the CPs, I can now get it's full benefit as the CPs get rid of the redness/irritation. Coincidentally - my face still aged while using this product, and the CPs seem to be reversing that aging now. It was very good w/ keeping the fine lines at bay, tho.

BHAs - Paula Choice's 2%. Adding this to my routine significantly helped keep my face clear and helped me to get off of anti-biotics. Again - the CPs took this treatment one step further and helped the BHA make even more improvements

Vitamin C - I am using this occasionally right now, but see greater results from the CPs, so I will not reorder this one. It does some nice things, just not the WOW factor CPs give me.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Natural Collagen Q5-26 Platinum
Colvita - Nutricosmetic
Therapy Combo Set:
Day Cream
Night Cream
Face Exfoliator
Face Toner

These products are amazing and were WOWs
for me.
Septembergirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
SkinMedica Vitamin C Complex makes me say a short, little "wow" every day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Devita sunscreen

Honey

100% pure healing balm

Juice Beauty blemish clearing serum

These are my favorites...
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
it would have to be the sample of the Thalgo O2 Oxygen Mask that I tried a few times. That was really something. After my skin felt really clear and upcoming breakouts definatly minimized. Skin felt softer and more radiant/brighter!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Jan Marini C-esta serum. I was surprised, I didn't expect much
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Marina what results did you see from the ester serum? And after how long?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
simran wrote:

Hi. I guess it was after a month I noticed soft, glowy (not oily) skin, nasolabials softened, just healthier looking skin. I also use it under my eyes. Unlike most C's (I've tried every single one) it's used 2X a day and perfectly compatible with retinols, AHAs etc. The difference is that it's not only a C serum, it also contains DAE which, according to the rep, includes DMAE. I've been using it along with the new peptide extreme and I'm really impressed. I should do a review soon.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
Revive skin care products,I like skin medicas vit c also.My skin looks great for being 54,I have minimal wrinkles.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
Jurlique eye gel. I use it in the mornings when I have puffy eyes, the type that you can feel not just see, and within 20 minutes they're gone. The only problem I had with one bottle was that so much came out with one pump that I was wandering around looking for other people with puffy eyes to give the rest to!
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:04 am      Reply with quote
2% BHA Liquid by Paula's choice since I used it, I never see the dermatologist anymore.
WinnieHo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:46 am      Reply with quote
The Cellcosmet Ultra Vital makes me "WOW".But its price also makes me "WOW...... Laughing Laughing Laughing
violet978
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
Neostrata does a microdermabrasion home kit with vit C crystals, an activator, an aha cream and cleansing milk.

I think the kit retails for about $60. If I use this once a week, it makes me say WOW!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
simran wrote:

Hi. I guess it was after a month I noticed soft, glowy (not oily) skin, nasolabials softened, just healthier looking skin. I also use it under my eyes. Unlike most C's (I've tried every single one) it's used 2X a day and perfectly compatible with retinols, AHAs etc. The difference is that it's not only a C serum, it also contains DAE which, according to the rep, includes DMAE. I've been using it along with the new peptide extreme and I'm really impressed. I should do a review soon.

Marina, I would be very interested in your review. I hope you do one soon!
skin care addict
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
My 'wow' products seem to change every couple of months. Right now its Retin A and Vit C.
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Retacnyl (tretinoin - same active chemical as retin A: helps control my syringomas and sebaceous hyperplasia

Finacea: controls oil and blackheads

NIA24: evens out skin tone and helps to build skin barrier function (this is a good combination with Retacnyl for me)
Mabsy

Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
The Valmont eye masks, just today actually. That was one HUGE wow. I just wish that they were cheaper!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
My WOW product is YSL Instant Pur Natural Action Exfoliator.The skin seems recover its softness and natural glow after using.
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. Hauschka quince cream and Dr. H lip balm or lip care stick. Both help me look great even without makeup!
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:54 am      Reply with quote
Aubrey GPB hair conditioner..but used as a exfoliator..rather than a hair conditioner!!!

About 15 years ago I mistakenly rubbed this product into my skin instead of my moisturizer..and as I was rubbing it in..I noticed a lot of surface skin rubbing off with the oils from the conditioner..so I've used it as an exfoliatorever since..and have never found anything else as effective and non-irritating for both my face and body skin.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |