Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: IS Clinical
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
SaffronRouge
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Because of Katee's review, I purchased a few IS Clinical products. I got the Super Serum, Active Serum and the hydracool. They are incredable. I have been using them for about two weeks now and my skin is much clearer than it has been in quite awhile. Also, I tend to have the oilies, it disapated somewhat when I started using Skinceuticals, but now with the IS clinical I am almost, dare I say, normal.

On a side note, I was roaming around ebay yesterday looking for more IS Clinical stuff and I saw someone selling both the super serum and the hydra cool. I already have both of those, so I thought I would pass it on.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5572520518&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5572521197&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I also started to use the Jergens Healthy glow lotion. If you haven't tried it, go for it!! It is perfect for those super fair girls like me!
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
IS Clinical Super Serum (30 ml)
IS Clinical Super Serum (30 ml)

This extraordinary formulation is the first to combine the clinically proven Vitamin C (stabilized L-Ascorbic Acid), Hyaluronic Acid (intensive hydrating ingredient), Arbutin Glycoside (controls uneven pigmentation), Pentapeptide amino acid (essential amino acids, protein building blocks, aids in reducing scar tissue and stretch marks), Kojic Acid (controls acne and uneven pigmentation), Vitamin B5 (essential for increasing cellular integrity), Centella Asiatica (phenomenal healing and potent antioxidant ingredient), and Zinc Sulfate (which is a powerful antioxidant, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, promotes wound healing, and improves immunity). SUPER SERUM is unlike any formula ever offered, and combines phenomenal ingredients with unsurpassed abilities to produce remarkable positive results including: smoothing, evening pigmentation, protection against UV damage, encouraging and facilitating collagen production, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks, and providing excellent antioxidant protection.

katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
It's awesome stuff, isn't it! Smile
SaffronRouge
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
It is awesome!! Have you tried the Firming Complex? I have been looking for a good all around cream for my neck and this looks like it fits the bill. I got samples of the eye cream and moisturizers, but I have yet to try them.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Hello Saffronrouge

I've been waiting very patiently for someone to follow in Katee's footsteps. Thanks for the mini-review. Can you tell me a bit more about your skin. How old are you? What particular conditions are you using this for apart from oiliness, if anything (wrinkles, hyperpigmentation)?

.....and is everyone saying how lovely you look?

Glad you like it too and I'm sure Katee's relieved Smile

Molly
SaffronRouge
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:36 am      Reply with quote
I am 31 and have very fair, acne prone skin. I started using C serum just to help even out my skin tone. The super serum and the active serum has helped to clear up my skin, minimize my pores. It helped clear up the red spots from old acne and generally makes my skin, dare I say, luminous.
skybaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Saffronrouge,

Can you please let me know where/how you got samples. I have been looking for a place to purchase sample but haven't found anywhere.

TIA.
SaffronRouge
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I got my two samples when I made a purchase from skinterra.com. I bought the super serum, hydra cool and active serum and they gave me samples of the eye complex and moisturizer.
CharlieBaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Man, I have just opened a new bottle of SkinCeuticals. I would love to buy the IS Clinical products. I have actually bought some Trish McEvoy stuff from this seller. She is really great, quick shipping and very friendly. I say go for it if you are having the urge to try IS Clinical.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 14, 2005 7:46 am      Reply with quote
I started using Super Serum and Active Serum with the Hydra Cool a few months ago and, like everyone else that has tried it, had great results. I just picked these proucts myself, so I wasn't sure if they were really the best ones for me. People did notice a change in my skin, so I started thinking I would try something else in the line. I did the skin analysis on skinterra.com and they recommended the Pro Heal serum, to use at night with the Hydra Cool, and to continue with the Super Serum in the AM. Well, at first I though that I was going to be on some sort of vitamin C overload and I was a bit skeptical. However, when it was time to buy more Active Serum, I resisted and bought the Pro Heal Serum. The Pro Heal serum is 15% vit C, 1% vit E, and 1% retinol...with olive leave extracts as well as kojic acid. This was my first time to use a retinol product and I did experience some stinging for the first weeks, so I just used it every other day. But now I can tolerate it every day and I am LOVING it!!!! I can't say that it is better than the Active Serum, as they are totally different, However, for me I am getting even better results than I was before. As I do not have all that much damage, I think the Active Serum was being a bit wasted on me. As well, I use other products with acids, so I think I am covered. The main problem with my skin is some pink blotchiness. The Pro Heal Serum taking the extra pinkness away, and leaving my skin with a normal amount of rosiness on my cheek area only. I heard that with with retinol products you should wait for 30 minutes after washing your face, so I do that, and then I wait about another 10 mins before putting on the Hydra Cool. Then I just add some eye cream, and I am done. I used to have to put another cream on after that, but I don't anymore, when I wake up my skin still feels as soft and moisturized as when I went to sleep. I am still not sure if I am getting to much vitamin c now Confused , but the Pro Heal Serum is another great product that I totally recommend for an uneven skin tone!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:56 am      Reply with quote
It's interesting... Since I've been obsessed with this line (laughing...), and I clearly have been obsessed with it (!), I've yet to find a single person who is familiar with the products and doesn't love them!

It's an expensive line, to be sure, but by no means the most expensive I've come across. Hell, if they were publically traded I swear I'd buy stock in the company Very Happy
rage
5% products discount

Fri May 19, 2006 4:39 am      Reply with quote
After using super serum, my skin become bumpy and rough in feeling. I am really buffled. I have used many c serum without any problem. This product aren't cheap and just hope I don't have to stop using it. Crying or Very sad The bumps just go away if I stop using it. Can anyone please help?
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 5:15 am      Reply with quote
rage wrote:
After using super serum, my skin become bumpy and rough in feeling. I am really buffled. I have used many c serum without any problem. This product aren't cheap and just hope I don't have to stop using it. Crying or Very sad The bumps just go away if I stop using it. Can anyone please help?

Could you please tell us what kind of skin you have? Is it sensitive/oily?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Wink yes definately DO NOT try this product if you'd still like to be searching for some line to love!!! I am on week 3 now and the amazing thing is it just gets better instead of leveling off and not doing much anymore as most of the lines I've tried do. Ok before I start gushing Laughing
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 19, 2006 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
rage wrote:

You might be allergic to one of the ingredients. I have pretty sensitive skin. I have dermatitis, so I put something on my skin that I am allergic to, eczema will come out. This never happens to me with is clinical. In fact, it has improved my skin appearance so much that I am mad at myslef for not buying it sooner.
Aer you sure it is from is from the super serum?
What happens when you stop using it? Do the bumps dissapear?
rage
5% products discount

Sat May 20, 2006 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi Marina,
My skin is of combination and I seldom have sensitive reaction to products used. I don't use hydracool over it, instead I just use a PSF moisturizer.
rage
5% products discount

Sat May 20, 2006 12:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi roadtonowhere,

My skin is not the sensitive type, but most probably I am allergic to one of the ingredients. I am quite sure the bumps are caused by super serum because I have tried a few times to stop and re-use, then the bumps appear again. The bumps disappear once I stop Confused
tthagen1
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 20, 2006 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to hear a little more about this line. Is it good for anti aging? I have been using psf products and I like them OK, but of course I am always looking for the best products to fight those aging signs.

I would love to hear more.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 3:46 am      Reply with quote
Tthagen1, check the forum(s), there are plenty of posts about ISC. I did the same and then some 10 days ago placed a big ($$$) order for their products . . .
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 21, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Yes there great for anti aging, I sat on fence forever thinking it was a line only for oily or problem skin, both I do not have. My only issues are aging and I can't say enough good things about this line.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried the Active Serum, Proheal, Firming Complex Moisture cream and eye cream. Pretty disappointing. I didn't think it was as active as it is advertised. I found the Proheal too sticky and preferred Skinceuticals and Vivier. Active Serum (the menthol is also very strong in this serum). I've had a better exfoliating result from Image AntiAging Serum, Cosmedix Define and Ultraceuticals Even Tone. I found the Firming Complex too silicony which is a texture I really dislike.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Can I get a follow up from everyone who is using this line and tell me if you are still using it or if you had any other changes to your skin?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
I am still loving these products. I use the super, active, hydracool and firming complex and the eye cream (i can take or leave eyecream although it does sink right in and I've not really given it long enough to know about lines ect). I've added jb green apple serum (a bit sticky) for the dmae and the alph lipoic acid combo. Adding that has seemed to boost the effectivness of the isc products. I use the firming complex at nite since its not really a cream to me and I def could not wear makeup over it. I use revive creams I have during day. I hope that helps.

Melissa
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
I just received my Active Serum yesterday and used it for the first time last night. I'll put in my 2 cents after I've used it for 1 week+. But for the most part I didn't feel any tingling AT ALL (maybe my skin is just super resilient) and this is the first time I've used AHA products (apart from the JB green apple peel). I did feel a slight cooling from the mint (menthol?) in it. I followed up with my Phyto Corrective.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Melissa? I am also a fan of Re Vive skincare products. What are you using?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Melissa? I am also a fan of Re Vive skincare products. What are you using?

I have all 3 of the creams and the neck cream, but after 6 months of use, I would only repurchase the moisture renewal. The others are nice enough but I dont find the HUGE wow with them, so I am just using them up. The eye creams nice but I think I can do better as well. The ISC eye creams nice as well but no wow either so I've just ordered the cellsomet sample kit for the eyecream to try that. So basicly I use ISC serums and depending on if I want sunscreen or not will determine which revive cream. During the nite I add in the jb green apple serum and alternate 3x's a week the sc .5 retinol, thats about it.

ok long winded..but to make it short I'd only repurchase the moisture renewal, its great and it does do what it says. Since revives products are huge, I'll prob be using these creams for a few more months. I will say using all 3 creams in the beginning made a huge diff in the texture of my skin (which has stayed), but otherwise I've not seen a difference. I might say different once I cut out the others, time will tell tho. Hope that helps.

Melissa
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |