Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
::Review: Jurlique Bronzer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hello All,

Well, to get into the mood of early summer, I brought out my Jurlique Bronzer to use over my daycream instead of foundation. I just love this product!!!!

If you use a self tanner on your face a few times a wekk, then use the Jurlique Bronzer each morning, your skin has the healthiest, golden glow ever. People at work just won't stop complimenting me on how great I look. This product is also a excellent base for your shadow & blush so your shimmer lasts all day long.

Two thumbs up again for Jurlique!!!
Mabsy

Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Great! If it's similar to the Dr Hauschka one then you can also mix this directly with the moisturiser to get a tinted version. I'm happy with my Dr H bronzer but I will try this when it runs out Smile
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:12 am      Reply with quote
I so want to try either this bronzer or the Dr. H one. I also am awaiting a sample for the Toned Day Cream by Dr. H ( gonna see if this is enough coverage but yet sheer). Miss Shoes, might I ask how you incorporate the use of sunscreen with the Jurlique bronzer... Question I've always heard that you should mix the bronzer with a moisturizer. If that is the case where does sunscreen fit in?? Many thanks and glad you are liking the Jurlique Bronzer!!
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
Well, right now I apply my Biotherm Sunfitness SPF 30 as a daycream. Then apply my Jurlique Bronzer.

Smile
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:14 am      Reply with quote
So with the Jurlique bronzer you DON"t have to mix it with a moisturizer to get a better finish Question You can apply it as the last step like you would a foundation Question Kewl! Cool
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:26 am      Reply with quote
I am applyind my Dr H bronzing conscentrate very thinly just like I would a foundation, I have not the patience to stand around mixing in my hand and it looks really well, it's very sheer so it never looks like you have put too much on.
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
You got it.

I put on my day cream first, then apply the Jurlique Bronzer directly to my face with my fingertips.

Hey, another girl at work today said how I looked great and my skin was glowing!!! I am stocking up on this stuff!!!
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks ladies for the reply!! Smile

Now if I can just get my hand out of my pocket. Embarassed

It's a shame EDS doesn't stock this item, I have a gift certificate to use!

Lisa
Julsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone use the Dr H bronzer with the normalysing oil?
casscass

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
Does anyone know if Jurlique still make the Bronzer??
Its not on their website and I havent seen it in their concept stores. I have been meaning to ask someone there if they have discontinued the product.
Does anyone know if that is the case?

Thanks
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |