Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Melasma with Tri-luma experience
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
whiteoak
5% products discount

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi,All:

I am new here, couple days ago, I wodered into here accidentally and I was so happy with what I have discovered....now I am so addictive to here that I don't even want to make dinner for my kids now, they have been on TV dinner for couple days now...Smile...I am so happy I found a family.

I want to share my story with Tri-luma here so hopefully someone can benefit from my experience, also I hope I can get some suggestions from you all.....

I started to have Melasma about ten years ago, a very small , dime size light spot on my chin, 2 years after I gave birth to my second child. I was never on any BC pills, yet the melasma kept growing, now I have them on both site of my chin, right size one basically covers the whole chin now....

tried Vc alone and HQ alone before, but they only lightened alittle bit.

Last Oct, I started my Tri-luma, it worked like a woner, the melasma faded about 85%-90%, I was so happy, but after 8 wks, I stopped as doctor has told me, melasma came back within days only even darker, so I started using tri-luma again, frist two wk's I put it on every night, then my skin got very sensitive, I was red like a lubster all day long, so I started to use it only 2-3 times a week,this second round, I stayed on it for a lot longer, for about 4 months, but it didn't work as good as first time, only about 50% fading, but my face become extreamly dry and easy to get irritated...

I totally stopped Tri-luma about a week ago, and all the melasma have come back daker, plus new skin problem.....my skin is very very dry and sensitive, all my current cleanser, moisturizer are making me overall red with some a lot small red bumps on my jaw.....

I tried Tritinol (0.05%) two day ago at night,it burned me again.......

Now, I am totally lost, I want to continue my fight with this ugly melasma, but I seems no where to go now......

Any of you has suggestion as to what I should do to control my sensitive skin ? Is there any other lightener that can be applied to my extream skin.....

Thanks a lot

Wish we all good luck. Take Care
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:52 am      Reply with quote
I've used Obagi, Glyquin and Triluma in the past, and although I didn't have any adverse reactions to them I also didn't see any lasting results. Any fading soon came back when I stopped using the products. I have had quite good results with the Amelan mask and cream, but again you are supposed to use the cream for a year after the mask (no idea where they got the timings from though, sounds a bit arbitrary) and when I lapsed as usual, the pigmentation started to creep back. I just re-did the mask and will try to keep up with the cream this time - I'm not sure I'd recommend this to someone with sensitive skin though, lots of redness and peeling involved. Someone on another thread recommended the Caudalie radiance serum for fading pigmentation and that sounds nice and gentle, maybe that might help you. MSM and Flaxseed oil supplements are supposed to be good for helping to clear up melasma too.
Gayle
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
I think a very good sunscreen/sunblock is imperative as well, because the sun makes it worse, even on Triluma. I have this as well on my neck and am very frustrated.

Also, as I understand it from all my reading that a Vit. C serum underneath the the sunscreen, as it helps boost the power of the sunscreen. I've been trying that, and it seems mine may be just a tad better.

The Triluma is also very expensive to know that as soon as you stop it you are in worse shape. I've thought about laser.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
My melasma saga actuallly started because I used retin-a without sunscreen during the day.
It gradually faded until the birth of my daughter. After that, it came back. Mine is more a diffuse melasma-freckles, spots. In summer when I go to Greece I usually come back a mottled mess. Last year I used one of the euro sunblocks(La Roche) and it wasn't as bad although my skin gets two darker areas along my cheek (hard to explain). By december, it's usually back under control. Right now, I'm clear enough to be able to use just tinted moisturizer during the day. What helped me the most was sunscreen and Vit c serum and exfolliants (like the Active serum). All the other faders didn't do much. HQ actually had a rebound effect & made it worse.

Where you are fortunate is that your melasma is concentrated in certain areas. Laser will probably help greatly. Ask you derm. Mine was diffuse so it wasn't an option. C serum, antioxidants & sunscreens will improve things as well. Also there are some serums like wilderberry that you can use to help-these are not HQ based & are not damaging your skin. Check the dianayvonne website for these products-not expensive.

Just remember, the sun is now your worst enemy. On the bright side, if your melasma is hormonal and you take care of your skin now, it will get better with age.

So far that's the only bright side to tuurning 50 for me! Embarassed
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
If you do not use a sunscreen every single day and protect your face from the sun, no matter what the hyperpigmentation will return. I'm so sorry that you've had such a problem with that. For me, Retin-A alternated with AHA serum at night, Vitamin C serum and sunscreen every AM, was the only routine that got rid of the melasma I had along my jawline. The C was the key. Have you tried adding C to your routine? Arbutin, Kojic acid and azelaic acid are also supposed to help lighten up dark spots, too.
whiteoak
5% products discount

Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi, All:

thanks for your reply, I really appreciate it.

After reading all these forums for several days,and following your suggestion, I now kind of have a plan for my next regime. I will be taking MSM, Vc and mutil-vitamins.

For Sunscreen: so far, all the SS I have used irritated me a lot, do any of you know the 'La Roche' one is good for dry and sensitive skin?
Plus, I seldom goes out under the sun, the only time is when I drive inside the car going to and back from work, during that driving period, I try to hold a paper to block the sun from reaching my face,do you think that's effective enough?

For skin lightening: hi, betterat40, I think I will be following your routine: REtin-a alternated with AHA ( I am thinking to use Mandelic Acid) pm and C in AM, but I also want to use other lightening too, do you think I can also mix those Arbutin, Kojic acid and Madelic acid ect with Vc serum in the morning?

About laser, I read some where that laser can be very risky,Gayel, if you want to go that roude,be very careful.

Hi,Marina:
quote]So far that's the only bright side to tuurning 50 for me![/quote]

Haha, I am so with you .....

Thanks for again for all the suggestions.
Nymue
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Whiteoak, I feel for you! I also had a bad experience with Tri-Luma. However, I never experienced that initial fading like you did. I just instantly got very dry, red, irrirated skin that was WAY more noticeable than the melasma had been. I had also used a conjuction of Retin-A and HQ in the past - I don't remember seeing much lightening, but I sure did rebound after I stopped using it! Before using any HQ, my dermatologist even told me that it wasn't noticeable, but she gave me the prescription as it was something I was self-conscious about. And I feel that after using the HQ the melasma has become much more noticeable.
It bothered me for quite a long time, and I frequented a melasma forum to try and find a solution. I tried the MSM route (no success) and also different concealers and read everyone's experiences with different products (most of which did nothing). And I really obsessed about my melasma during this time. And then I stopped reading the forum, started just using my mineral makeup all over instead of the heavy drying concealer I'd been using on my upper lip and basically just said, "Screw it!" I took a much more laid back approach and you know what? It really doesn't bother me now. It has spread since - started on just the upper lip and now I have spots on each cheek, forehead, and across my nose. But I realized that NOBODY notices. It's hard to tell when I have my MMU on.
I was going to try the Amelan or Cosmelan, but it sounds like such a harsh product, and some women on the melasma board had very bad experiences with it. And as every other harsh product I used had not done well for my skin, I decided to stay away from it.
I do use a Vit. C serum, but it is not with the hopes of clearing the melasma. If it helps, great! I will admit that I have not been using sunblock for awhile now. I know! I should be using it no matter what! But every kind that I have tried feels so heavy and mask-like on my face that it just makes me feel... ICKY! The Vit. C and MMU do provide some natural sun protection though, so my skin's not completely naked. I am planning on trying the Shiseido brand that some have raved about. I know the PPD is not as high as the European brands, but the few that I have tried have been SO heavy.
I think a gentle, laid-back approach is definitely the best one for me. I'm much more comfortable with myself. Very Happy
whiteoak
5% products discount

Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Nymue,

Thanks for sharing your experience with me and us....
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nymue wrote:

I just instantly got very dry, red, irrirated skin that was WAY more noticeable than the melasma had been.

Yes, same here, For a while, my red face was so prominent that people thought my Melasma were gone...

Quote:
I will admit that I have not been using sunblock for awhile now. I know! I should be using it no matter what! But every kind that I have tried feels so heavy and mask-like on my face that it just makes me feel... ICKY!

I am with you, I don't like SS either, maybe that's one of the reason that our melasma regime were not successful? I know I should alway put on , but I kept finding all kinds of excuse not to do it, like today, at the time I went out for shopping, it was cloudy, so I thought oh, good, I don’t need to put on sun screen, so I went out without any protection. in the middle of my shopping routine, the sun came out, between the car and all the stores, I know I got enough uva’s to eliminate several weeks of my previous effort. I know from now on, I will always remember to put on SS, no matter sun or rain.

Quote:
I am planning on trying the Shiseido brand that some have raved about. I know the PPD is not as high as the European brands, but the few that I have tried have been SO heavy.
I think a gentle, laid-back approach is definitely the best one for me. I'm much more comfortable with myself.

I never used any european brand SS either, I am using Shiseido spf50+++ now, it actually is the best SS I have tried so far, but for my dry skin, it starts to make me feel dry after a while....it's not greasy and heavy.....hope you will like it.....
laurabear

Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:23 am      Reply with quote
I've noticed a lot of people complaining about the redness and peeling: my derm said that the important thing to keep in mind was to start out using the Triluma only ONCE a week, and if redness/peeling/irritation occurred, to STOP until the irritation had healed. If the skin was doing okay, then one could increase the dosage to twice a week (ex. Monday and Thursday night), and slowly start increasing the dosage as the months go on. That way, the patient can avoid further scarring and irritation.

Hope that helps!
jf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2008 1:25 am      Reply with quote
I have had on-going battles with melasma as well. I have tried every fading cream out there, etc. I agree that Vit C can be very helpful. Maybe the Vit C won't fade the spots but gives the skin a much more even tone so you don't notice the spots so much. Have you looked into MSM supplements? There's a lot of posts about the topic and many posters have had success with it. I just recently started on MSM and I think I see some break-up in the spots. As for SS, my dermatologist recommended a chemical and physical lotion. I have been using the mesoteric sunscreen (the makers of the cosmelan) but feel I need an added barrier to the sun because sunshine streams into my office window all day. Good luck and keep us posted on your findings.
sfong
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 20, 2008 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
WEll, both products are great but they are also very expansive. I will try using Obagi instead, just $50 more and you get the entire line of skincare products and it works better than just using these two products alone.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 12:59 am      Reply with quote
I had tried everything to get rid of melasma; the ONLY thing that really helped was staying completely out of the sun.You can try to use triluma, obagi etc to rid yourself of it;it will come back even worse if u go in the sun.Sunscreen does not help.
Gayle
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 8:13 am      Reply with quote
I agree with lucyluc. I've had a horrible case on my neck for several years now. In the summer it's much worse even with sunscreen. Funny, sunscreen works well on my face. My neck is another story and is awful. It looks like it is very dirty.

I have often wondered if there might be a diet connection for some women with this. I've read that sometimes a Candida diet helps tremdously. Even if you feel you don't eat a lot of sugar, bread, pastas, fruits etc., you might be sensitive to those foods.

I know that I am a sugar addict so it DOES make me wonder. A Candida diet is pretty hard for many people to stick to.

Anyone heard this before Question
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 10:42 am      Reply with quote
yes I agree,I have a little on my neck and it makes it look like I need a bath Crying or Very sad very embarrassing!!!
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 11:33 am      Reply with quote
I've touted this before around here, but I had great success with a lotion I bought off an ebay seller (ID filipinagoddess - pm me if you want her ebay store http address). It's made in the Philippines by Diana Stalder - prices are excellent and it worked for me.

Ingredients: Kojic acid, Licorice, Lactic acid, Retinol, Vit C, water, parabens, fragrance, white petrolium.

No hydroquinone!

I agree that the only thing that keeps it under control is keeping entirely out of the sun - if I ever get caught out a bit, it comes back immediately. But if it does, the lotion sorts it out in a couple of days.

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:41 am      Reply with quote
I am so glad that I found this forum. I have been dealing with melasma on my upper lip, that looks like a mustache! I have been so embarrassed and have had no luck with anything I've tried, including laser. Someone recommended triluma, and I had no idea it would be so expensive. It is good to see that I am not alone. I get so tired of trying to explain to people what is wrong with my face because nobody seems to know what it is. Thank you all for being here. Makes me feel alot better!
m1rox
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Two brands of skin lighteners worth mentioning here as possible (gentler) alternatives to hydroquinone are:
Vivite Vibrance
Priori Idebendone or Coffeeberry.

Priori is sold in EDS:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/priori-even-tones-with-id-p_6918.htm

Vivite and Priori use the same lightening agent. Priori Idebendone has additional coQ10 derivative (Idebendone) and Priori Coffeeberry has additional Coffeeberry. Both Idebendone and Coffeeberry are antioxidants.

One of our forum members has had success using Vivite Vibrance for her melasma. If you do a Search, you will be able to see her photos. Regarding the Priori product, the Idebendone one has more risk of causing break outs compared to the Coffeeberry version.

Just to share here about alternatives to hydroquinone.

By the way, Arbutin gets converted to hydroquinone in the skin so it's more or less like using a weaker form of hydroquinone. And wildberry also contains substances that get converted to hydroquinone.

It is COMPULSORY to wear sunscreen when using Tri-luma or hydroquinone or hydroquinone-like substances or else you would be better off NOT using them at all becaues the melasma would get worse...as you have first hand experience already.
Venicegorl

Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 am      Reply with quote
I just read everything here. I used Tri-luma and I have also been using Vivete Vibrance all along. With both alternating day and night, after the initial redness my melasma cleared up almost 100%. I was thrilled! My skin took a step back 10 years. As soon as I stopped the Tri-luma (after 4 months) it ALL RETURNED, even though I am still using the Vivete. I am so discouraged! By the way, I use Aveda dual powder foundation with a brush, dry, and it is a perfect camouflage.
vc0117
5% products discount

Fri May 01, 2009 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Same here.. Been on Tri-luma for 6 weeks, totally stopped about 3 weeks ago and all the melasma have come back darker. I'm lost now. Went to my derma yesterday and he put me on Triluma again.. don't know what to do. He said Obagi is too strong.
shull1973

Mon May 11, 2009 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I have melasma on both cheeks - I first started noticing it when I was pregnant with my oldest son (he is now 14) and the doctor told me it was hormonal and would go away. I had not realized it was an actual "condition" - but I live at the beach and about 3 weeks ago when the weather was really warm, I spent 2 days at the beach with no sunscreen, and got a nice tan. However, a few days later I noticed the melasma was worse than ever before, and I started doing some research and found this forum. I recently bought Meladerm, which I have been using for a few days, and a product called Bio-Oil - again, I only started self-treating this a few days ago, beacuse the Melasma is really bad, and I found out that the sun makes this condition worse. Well, this is really sad for me because I LOVE the sun, and the beach, and I feel like my whole life has to change. My question is this....Can I still be out in sunny weather, if I wear alot of sunscreen AND a hat or visor that shades my entire face? Also, has anyone had experience and/or results with Meladerm? I have not gotten an Rx for Triluma yet, because it is so expensive, but I am wondering about these products....Please help if you have any advice. Thanks! Susie
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 2:54 am      Reply with quote
Avoid the sun,thats what provokes it.This is very hard to treat! I am trying the VI Peel for my melasma.wont know for a week if it works. Asians dont wrinkle much but they get melasma instead.Even if you get rid of it , it will come right back if you go in the sun.
shull1973

Tue May 12, 2009 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply. I am of Italian and SPanish descent. My other quetion was whether I can be out in the sun as long as I have a hat or visor on that shades by entire face? And do you have any experience with Meladerm? (I bought some online about a week ago...not soon enough to see results yet). Thanks...
k8innm

Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:38 am      Reply with quote
If you are sensitive to SS try MAC Face Protect SPF 50! It has been a great SS to stop the worsening of my Melasma. I have sensitive/oily/blemish prone skin and have no problems with the MAC SS!

To try to lighten it I am now on Tri-Luma. Only day 3, but I think there is a small improvement already. Slight drying is the only side effect so far. My doctor also prescribed Melquin Solution to use from now on to keep the effects of the Tri-Luma. He said it only costs $10 and it keeps the Melasma away along with good SS use. I'll give it a shot, because I have very oily skin and cannot find a makeup to cover it completely without looking like a caked-on mess.
Chipoltespice

Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I developed melasma after having my son at 33. I had no idea what it was. I am of a multiracial background and thought, it was just uneven skin tone developing in my 30’s.
I went online and found something inexpensive, $20 for evening out skin tone and did not really work. I pretty much ignored the skin discoloration, it was not too bad and tolerable but I knew it was there but wanted to make it more even. Using making up, can be almost invisible.
I visit a dermatologist a little over 2 months ago and she prescribed Tri-Luma. She explained what it was from and it was glad to see on this forum other women had it as well and affects many women. I handed in my prescription and went online and Googled Tri-Luma to find more out about it because I never used a prescription bleaching cream.
To my dismay, I read of the controversial ingredient hydroquinone and how it could cause cancer, skin to atrophy, possible darkening (worse) upon coming back and made me nervous. My derm told me not to use more then 8 weeks but never told me of the risks, just stay out of the sun while using the product and use sunscreen. I’m not a sun person so wasn’t worried but from then on used sunscreen always (50spf). I used for a week straight then after some irritation used every other day. I noticed fading the first week and by 8 weeks was pretty impressed. 4 weeks later, it returned Crying or Very sad , not as dark, but could see it.
Afraid to even use the product again in the future I wanted to find an alternative.
I read on a website of someone saying to use lemon juice. My normal skin care regimen is Oily of Olay regenerist micro dermabrasion twice weekly and a night I started to use night cream w/kojic. The kojic seemed safe so thought I’d try that. I figured let me try the lemon juice, can’t hurt. This past week, I put lemon juice on a cotton ball and put it on my face, especially where the melasma is. I’ll me darn, it faded the melasma Shock . I cut out the kojic cream and will watch my progress with just the lemon juice and see what happens. After applying the lemon juice, lightly I wait for it to dry and apply night cream. I figure, the melasma will never go away and neither will lemon juice and for only $2 for a bottle will not cause cancer.
I would not recommend if one is allergic to lemon juice but I think alternatives are great to try and cheap especially if your on a budget. This is something that worked for me and wanted to share it. God Bless.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I am of Vietnamese decent. I spent most of my youth tanning and not wearing sun block (I did take some precautions with limited exposure to my face). 4-5 years ago, I tried tanning beds. It wasn't frequent, but 3-4x a year. Even though I covered my face with a towel, I found my first sun spot after one of those sessions on my top left cheek. It was a wake up call. I was probably 29 years old then. My sister recommended Ret-A to lighten my sun spot so I did, it lightened... but as soon as I exposed my face to the sun, it came right back. During my 2nd pregnancy, (my son is almost six months now) I noticed the discoloration spread and it's no longer a single dark spot, now it's all over my top left cheek.

I have a dermatologist friend who recommended Obagi and said TriLuma is cheaper. But after reading this forum, I see the recurring theme of initial results, and if there is sun exposure even with sun block, the melasma comes right back like clockwork. I will try to be as preventative as possible knowing this now. I have not heard much about Obagi from anyone.

I wanted to try Obagi during the winter and then use SPF 60 from La Roche and avoid exposing my face to the sun with sun hats. Does anyone have good experiences with Obagi?

Thanks...
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |