Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Increase BREAST growth eating PAPAYA!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 am      Reply with quote
I use papaya digesting enzymes from GNC to help digest foods and ease acid reflux. My chest has definitely grown and I did not know what to attribute it to, but now I think I know what it is! I'm going to buy two bottles at a time now!

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
I find this is so interesting. What do you suggest cooking the raw peanuts with? How often should one eat this dish?

5% products discount

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard that fish oil can make your butt bigger. I guess you just poke a hole in the capsule and rub the oil on. There are a lot of mixed reviews on it, so I don't know if there is any truth behind it. Anyone else heard of this?

I'm not sure if walking around with my butt smelling like fish is something I am willing to do! Laughing
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
I use papaya digesting enzymes from GNC to help digest foods and ease acid reflux. My chest has definitely grown and I did not know what to attribute it to, but now I think I know what it is! I'm going to buy two bottles at a time now!

that's a good news.
papaya is a good digesting enzymes. And I always doubt it can working on increasing breast size.
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
angelwings1226 wrote:
pumpingmummy wrote:
I wouldn't dismiss this altogether. Like a poster said, certain foods do trigger the production of certain hormones.

True story: I breastfed and pumped milk at work for both my sons - with DS2 I pumped for two years, and nursed til he was 3 (he was soooo difficult to wean. As a result as you can imagine (but don't) my boobs sagged big time and I wouldn't let DH touch me there because I was so embarrassed - they looked and felt so soft and unsexy. I did push-ups and whathaveyous, massaged breast gel and firming breast cream and all that but nothing worked. I thought that was it, my boobs had no hope and the only solution would be surgery.

Anyways we had an Indonesian maid - and Indonesians have herbal concoctions they call jamu and she made some for me. She said it was good for women. I thought well it wouldn't hurt to try so I drank it up 3 times a day everyday for a few months . But I could see and feel results in two weeks!

My breasts actually literally like magic filled up! They were no bigger than usual, but they were firm and full! And my butt tightened up as well, and the best part is that my ehem also got tighter (gave me a lot of confidence during sex), and all this without surgery!

I wish I could give you the recipe, but I don't. My maid has returned to her country so I get ready made jamu capsules instead now. I don't take them that often these days but if I feel my boobs looking south I'll start taking them again and they'd perk up again!

My dad also got rid of his hypertension and went off his medication completely (to his doctor's surprise) after a course of lingzhe, a Chinese herbal remedy. So the bottomline is - yes, these remedies are not all nonsense and some of them can work.

I would just give papaya and milk a try. Milk isn't all that fattening and you can balance out the fat and protein with exercise and other foods. Plus I suspect with that much papaya everyday you'll never have problems emptying your bowels!

Wow! Where do you get the ready made jamu capsules from?

jamu is herb medicine

check this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamu
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:

Ahaha! I went out for Indonesian food on Tuesday and had Green Papaya Salad with plenty of Peanuts. It may be my imagination (or the Diane-35) but my boobs look bigger!!!

I might need to learn how to make this dish and start eating it regularly.

5% products discount

Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
can I ask a rude question?
How old is your friend?
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
I couldn't find Papaya supplements at the drugstore I go to ! I remember seeing them before I just can't remember where Exclamation

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 am      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
I couldn't find Papaya supplements at the drugstore I go to ! I remember seeing them before I just can't remember where Exclamation

American Health Chewable Super Papaya Enzyme Plus -- 360 Tablets USD9.88
Bree22
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Can somebody confirm which one actually works for either bigger or firmer breasts? thanks!

Smile
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
Did a search for firming and got this. I will stick with this thread as some people are talking about firming too. There are lots of supplements/ foods recommended but has anyone had any success with creams? I tried the breast cream/ gel from Biotherm and didn't notice any difference at all. Is the cream angle just a dead loss? I'm not too worried about the area at the moment, but plan to lose weight(haha heard that before!) and don't want any bad drooping surprises Shock
tckmtracy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 am      Reply with quote
I used Yves Roches busting lotion and it was effective for increasing bust size (one cup) before I finished one bottle. The massage method is simple, just do small circle movement around the nipple.
Also I read some magazine before which claimed to do this massage when you are ovulation, the effect is much obvious. It is because the female hormone is higher when ovulation which can also stimualte the glands in breast.
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:43 am      Reply with quote
tckmtracy wrote:
I used Yves Roches busting lotion and it was effective for increasing bust size (one cup) before I finished one bottle. The massage method is simple, just do small circle movement around the nipple.
Also I read some magazine before which claimed to do this massage when you are ovulation, the effect is much obvious. It is because the female hormone is higher when ovulation which can also stimualte the glands in breast.

I also read something about the massage, they said abt 11th,12th,13th day of the cycle to massage on the breast and those accupunture points (somewhere on the legs) are claimed to be effective.
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Ok thought you guys might like to hear from someone who has grown their breasts without surgery or herbs - which *possibly* work, but can play havoc with many women's hormones, and the swelling that is similar to the swollen breasts you get when your premenstrual often disappears once you stop taking them.

I used the suction method. I started with Noogleberry, because it was cheap, and has many great B/A's on their website. I enjoyed doing it, and started getting swelling quite quickly. The idea is that the swelling that results from the suction eventually turns into real growth. How this happens is similar to many tissue growing techniques that have been used for many years to do such things as grow a short leg. They apply traction, and the body inevitably responds by filling in with cells and tissue growth.

I read the scientific studies done by Brava, and saw the before and afters, and talked to many women on forums that had succeeded in growing their breasts or were in the process of it. After a month or so with Noogle, and seeing what my breasts would be like if it that lovely swelling was permanent, I decided to invest in the more pricey Brava system, as it's much more comfortable to wear, and the permanent results come more quickly due to the long wear times.

It is by no means easy, and is quite a commitment! It's taken me four months to grow my breasts from an AA to a B cup. And that is with wearing the soft silicone edged cups (or domes as they're called) ALL NIGHT! Basically you put them on before bed and take them off in the morning. The swelling in the morning is quite outrageous. My breasts swell to a full C cup, and settle down over the day. Real growth is very slow and cumulative. The constant pressure on the breasts causes a drops worth of cells to grow per day.

I research anything to death before I commit to it, and this was no exception. My husband was quite amused the first time he saw me in these big plastic domes, but he's pretty happy now!

I always liked my pert little breasts, but as I've gotten older, I noticed they had lost a bit of volume, and weren't as high as they once were (still pretty high though - by normal standards!! not much gravity on those babies). Also, I'm keeping my weight a bit higher than when I was younger, and thought having a bit more on top would even out my sillouette. It was worth a try, I thought!

Wowee, I love what I ended up with! My breasts filled out quite dramatically on top and to the sides, giving me a lovely cleavage, and they've firmed right up with the new growth. I'd grown accustomed to the fact that I would never have cleavage, as I'm not so keen on it that I'd go under the knife and risk the commonly experienced complications.

Brava tells people you only need 10-12 weeks, but the longer you wear them (hours and weeks) the more growth you'll end up with - makes sense really. I thought 16 weeks was a good goal.

Many women have improved they're breasts with suction method growth, and there's a great community of women doing it. It can be a pain in the butt, but kind of fun, too. It works particularly well for women who's skin is stretched out a bit from pregnancy, or weight fluctuations. Many women have gained volume to their sagging breasts this way.

Anyway, just thought I'd share, as I'm thrilled with my results, and if it convinces some women to try it rather than get breast implants which can be a health hazard, then that's great. Your breasts will look just like the natural shape you have, only fuller and firmer, rather than completely changing them as implants do. I understand that that's what some women want, but this is great for those that just want to go up a size and fill out.
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:00 am      Reply with quote
I lived in Hawaii for eight years and ate tons of Papaya, the only thing that increased my bust size was implants!
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:03 am      Reply with quote
KayS, I've heard implants will do that Laughing
Clearmoon

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi! I just happened to stumble upon this forum and think you all have great information and are so helpful!

I was wondering about any updates from the different methods that were used. Specifically, I was wondering if you all are still doing the methods you discussed and what sorts of results have you found?

pandora77 - You were going to try the Maggie Tisserand recipe. Have you had any success with it? What is a long time?

pumpingmummy - You were taking the Jamu supplements. Are you still taking these? Have you noticed any further changes?

luckylouie - You created the fenugreek and olive oil massage oil. Are you still doing this as well? How much fenugreek were you using? When you say infuse the seeds in the olive oil, were you just placing those in a container in boiling water?

InkyProse - You were taking the GNC papaya enzyme. Are you still taking these? What effects have you noticed, if you are? Which ones were you taking from there?

Also, how much papaya is someone supposed to eat? I personally don't care for it. I was thinking supplements or maybe trying the milk since the juice version doesn't turn me off as much the raw fruit, hopefully the milk won't either.

Anything else that anyone has tried would be awesome to learn!

Thanks in advance!
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
I posted these links on one of the massage threads, seems like people might find it useful here. It's a Youtube vid where a woman apparently went from an A-cup to H-cup (it's a 2-part, in Japanese):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3gsWpd5e1M&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Qfb9B44TY&feature=related
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, there's also breast-enhancing cookies (F-Cup Cookies) that have a bust-increasing herb, Pueraria Mirifica:

http://www.f-cup-cookies.com/

I remember seeing someone's diary of their experience with them on another forum, I'll see if I can find it later.
3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
ARe we allowed to link to other forums? I might have to take this down if we're not. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=274905
BigLucy

Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:01 am      Reply with quote
There are foods that enlarge your chest on the expense of weight: The more weight you gain, the bigger bustline gets.

In addition, there are also foods (like Papaya or P. mirifica for instance) that are rich with phytoestrogen chemicals.

The phytoestrogens are considered to be natural estrogens and can sometimes act like estogen hormones, making your chest bigger.

Up to date, there are no scientific studies that would prove the effectiveness of foods (or herbs), rich with phytoestrogens, towards bust enhancement

But there exists a product that I think you will find very interesting.

It is clinically proven to enhance your bustline without surgery, and is made out of Pueraria mirifica extracts.

It works much much faster than any other treatment, formula or program out there.

I cant post links here, but send me a private message for more information.
Snowie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
i heard about creams that would help enhance breast size, but never heard about papaya and milk...

i had a girlfriend who tried those creams but she said that it didn't work for her.

I am soo motivated to increase my bust size so I think i'm going to start by going to the grocery store today for some papaya and milk Smile

KayS... your post made me chuckle Very Happy
zhoushuhappy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy
a agree Full cream milk = super fattening = weight gain = bigger boobs.
pinknika
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, ok by spending time on another forum, (natural breast enhancement) I do have to second this, papaya is an excellent way to promote breast growth. It is really estrogenic and it seems to help a lot.

What you want to do, for breast growth is make sure that you don't eat a lot of estrogen blocking foods, such as:

Fruits: berries, citrus fruits, figs, grapes, melons, pears, pineapples

Vegetables: arugula, bok choy, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, chard, collard greens, corn, green beans, kale, onions, radishes, rutabagas, squashes

Grains: buckwheat, millet, tapioca, white rice, white flower

Other: Avoid caffeine, sugar, and alcohol

I had my own regimen that consisted of different herbs and I gained a cup size. I have pics on that forum too, I believe they switched over to a different forum provider, but the archives are still there. Regarding Papaya though, I believe the Guru who started it all, by massage and diet is Tiger Lily she visits the forum still, so you may want to migrate over there and ask her more questions.
CherrySilver
5% products discount

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:16 am      Reply with quote
3rd.oculus wrote:
Oh, there's also breast-enhancing cookies (F-Cup Cookies) that have a bust-increasing herb, Pueraria Mirifica:

The only thing that F-Cup cookies have in them that may significantly increase your chances of growing your breast size is 50mg of Pueraria Mirifica. Save money and do yourself a favor by googling around (like any good DIYer) for a good price on PM.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |