Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
LIP PLUMPING PRODUCTS THAT WORK??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
nam209

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have not tried any of the ones you have suggested but I have to tell you that on a spontaneous trip to my local Superdrug I found that they were stocking a new range of make up from the model agents Elite. I was eager to try out some of their stuff and I have to say that their lip plumping formula was the best by far that I had tried...and I had tried alot...many of which were very sticky or just didn't work. This went on easily, was not sticky and worked a treat. Within seconds my lips were plumper and well perfect...I have to say I was very impressed and recommend it to everyone...plus the price was not bad at all!

Good Luck!

x
blondehart
5% products discount

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:49 am      Reply with quote
I just got the tester from Never Over the Hill Cosmetics and we might have a contender for City Lips!
I've only used it one day but really liked how it so far...

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Nam,
Is super drugs in UK when I googled it I got a UK web site. No plumper by that brand name that I could find on the site.

TIA

Blondeheart
sorry if I spelled name wrong, I recently got my order from NOTCH I bought full size of the lip plumper, have not tried it yet THANKS now I have to get it out and give it a test run! Good to know you are happy with it. 

5% products discount

Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
I apologize for not posting pics earlier...promise to do it this week.

I really like the NOTCH lip tester.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Blondehart, got it right that time. Thanks again, I have been slathering my lips with NOTCH all day long just applied again! I for one love the tingle and it feels like it sinks into your lips yet keeps them nice and moist. I am looking forward to see long term affects.
I will keep you all posted, so far feels like a definite keeper.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
I use Mirenesse lip serum/gloss cant remember name but its beautiful and it fills your lips out as in hydrates more so. You differently will not see Jolie lips but will improve your lips nicely.
NOTCH
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon and blondehart, ....would love to see the pics if you can post them! Not only should lip plumping be seen over time, but also smoother lips with less fine lines, etc. because of the peptides, jojoba esters, hydrolyzed jojoba esters combined with glycerin, and macadamia oil. That's what I'll be looking for in the photos, so please share with us!

John

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
John,
I will try to get some now and again in a few weeks. Life is a little insane for me right now but I know a picture is worth a thousand words, so I will make it a priority!!!
I know it is working and I love it, really plumps, moisturizes and yet I can feel it sink in!!

HTH
Rona

5% products discount

Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ok..I have the pics downloaded to flickr...now how do I get them here?

I also tried to email them to you, John, but they wouldn't upload!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Blondhart,
I may be wrong but as a business owner I think John said on another thread he is not allowed to post emails or pics we send him. I would ask him to make sure.
I am here on my stupid iPhone ....long story. So I am clueless as to how you post them directly. Hopefully someone with experience can answer that for you.

HTH
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Blondeheart - As far as I know - you are allowed to post your results.

John cannot post results of his own product. That would be considered advertising (if coming from him).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
blondehart, I think you would just copy the image tag into the body of the message here. Not sure if flickr works the same as photobucket or not, but that is how you work photobucket.
blondehart
5% products discount

Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:38 am      Reply with quote
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3477/3935493816_a34402c2ba_m.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2537/3935493834_27cf4e910d_m.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3507/3934712321_28c6c4bf71_m.jpg
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2479/3935493630_4a361520d2_m.jpg

These are my pics from before thru the total use of the tube.

(Don't look at the rest of my skin..it's a work in progress, but the lips did plump up & smooth out.)

I had Bell's Palsy on the right side of my face & it caused my lip to be noticeably thinner on that side. The NOTCH lip treatment really filled it out...not perfect, but much better.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:40 am      Reply with quote
blondehart, I think it looks to have really evened up your lips, and I can see that the thinner side of your lips plumped up. Thanks for sharing the photos.

ETA: How long did the tube last?
NOTCH
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:52 am      Reply with quote
blondehart, your lips do have a full look when comparing the first picture to the last. And, the shape of the lips seems so much more even now. Thanks for sharing the photos. Seeing you getting good results with a NOTCH product is so much more satisfying to me than anything else. That's why I'm in the business.

John

5% products discount

Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
It's been over 3 months & I still have some in the tube. I was using it only once a day...usually at night after I brushed my lips w/a soft toothbrush.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Very nice result, blondeheart. I'm using the lip plumping product, too. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
blondehart wrote:
It's been over 3 months & I still have some in the tube. I was using it only once a day...usually at night after I brushed my lips w/a soft toothbrush.

Thanks, blondehart!
samplelover
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:46 am      Reply with quote
I find Lip Venom does give your lip a sting effect due to the cinnamon. However, it does not work too well on my lips. City lips works a bit better than Lip Venom for me. It makes my lips looks less "wrinkle" while it was on. However, my favorite is, Make Up For Ever Glossy Full Couleur. It pumps up and erase the line for the day.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:17 am      Reply with quote
samplelover wrote:
I find Lip Venom does give your lip a sting effect due to the cinnamon. However, it does not work too well on my lips. City lips works a bit better than Lip Venom for me. It makes my lips looks less "wrinkle" while it was on. However, my favorite is, Make Up For Ever Glossy Full Couleur. It pumps up and erase the line for the day.

It just goes to show yet again what is great for some isn't for others. City Lips did nothing at all for me, Lip Venom works great as a temporary plumper for me, Lip Fusion and Lip Fusion XL did a great job for lasting results plumping and smoothing. Now I am using The NOTCH plumper and getting the same results as the Lip Fusion for a much better price.

DM

Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |