Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
PSF Skincare
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 9:52 am      Reply with quote
I found the sunscreen to feel greasy on my face. My face had a semi-greasy look all day. I will not use it on my face again.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 19, 2007 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to post a quick review on the PSF MicroCrystal Resurfacing Cream. I ordered this about 2 months back and have been using it about once a week. I had been really excited to try this, but now having used it, I find it feels too rough (maybe rough isn't the right word, but I can't think of another explanation Smile ) on my face. I try not to press too hard when I'm working it over my face and I do pre-dampen my face with water prior. It just feels very uncomfortable and my face usually isn't sensitive at all. HOWEVER, it DOES do a good job of exfoliation ... my skin is always very smooth after, but because of the little bit of discomfort when applying the cream, I find myself not really wanting to use it. So unfortunately, this one wasn't really right for me. Sad
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
too many people recommend psf skincare, my friend have used several products, not so miracle.
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
The sunscreen is currently being reformulated as i see on the website. Hopefully it comes out much better, like their new Vit C Serum which i absolutely love. Smile
daydreamingda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 20, 2007 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
puregdstuf wrote:
The sunscreen is currently being reformulated as i see on the website. Hopefully it comes out much better, like their new Vit C Serum which i absolutely love. Smile

which Vit C serum were you using before their new 15% one? the 20% or the 12%?

I've been using the 20% and it's been great. so I am wondering if I should move down to a 15%? is higher % better or it doesnt really matter?!
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
I tried PSF Hylauronic serum. It is relatively cheap but not helpful.
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried Hylauronic serum but the result is not obvious.
honeychan
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the reviews!
I wear makeup everyday so I'm probably going to order the Green Tea cleanser and the Papaya one because they both sound great.
I'll alternate them because although I have oily skin, I don't want to dry it out too badly.

I'll review them when I get to ordering them! Smile
jumbosstar42
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
I've just started using the R & R toner, castile cleanser, HA serum and have purchased the rejuvenating eye cream. I like the toner, it seems to calm my skin. The cleanser was ok but can't fight with milk cleansers for the non-drying effect. Skin still feels a bit tight from washing. The HA serum I started using only today. It seems to be working. I use Dr H day moisturiser and it always leaves me with an oily looking face. After applying HA serum, I did the moisturiser and within minutes, seems like the moisturiser was absorbed into my skin quite fast. My face did not appear or feel as oily as it normally did! But the HA serum is a bit dry after applying... and I thought at first it was a moisturiser so I guess it isn't and I was supposed to top it off with a moisturiser. right?

I havent used the eye cream and after reading some responses here, I am wondering if I should return the product before I even use it. I am afraid it might be too rich for me. I cannot take oily products and was recommended to take stuff that water based. Any idea if I should risk it or return it? I certainly do not want to get milia!!
edseds2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
I used one sample of its cleaning product, It semlls good and makes me clean. I like it.
annesun
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:42 am      Reply with quote
begin fan of PSF , expect good also for oily skin
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
honeychan wrote:
Thank you for the reviews!
I wear makeup everyday so I'm probably going to order the Green Tea cleanser and the Papaya one because they both sound great.
I'll alternate them because although I have oily skin, I don't want to dry it out too badly.

I'll review them when I get to ordering them! Smile

I use the Green Tea cleanser and LOVE it! I have combo skin and it is perfect for me. I thought it would be too moisturizing, but it really isn't. I use the cleanser with my Clarisonic and see a big difference.
limon

Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using many of the Pure skin formulations products for three months and am very happy with them.
I have dry sensitive skin.
I like to give products to a few months before I assess whether they are effective and i am very pleased with several in this line.
Here is what I have used:
I have just reordered the night cream, which I love.
It is the perfect texture for me and I notice it absorbs immediately.
With some other night creams , you can still feel them on the skin in the morning. Not this one. It is very hydrating and has a bit of retinol.
I also like the cranberry eye gel. It is a good morning product as it absorbs quickly.
I just bought the eye cream, which naturally is heavier.
I like it better for the night as it takes longer to absorb.
I used the HA, which was fine. It was an excellent price as well.
The antioxidant gel is also good, and could be used as a light moisturizer.
I really love the green tea cleanser. It is very lightly scented and is medium in texture. By far the best cleanser i have tried. And good value.
Teh only product in the line that I would not order again is the perfecting skin cream again because it is too light. It was fine for summer, but not rich enough for winter.
Unfortunately they don't have a heavier skin cream.
I like this line for several reasons, the purity of the ingredients, they do not have a heavy scent, and they are reasonably priced.
I have tried many organic lines and this has been the best for me.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review. I am interested in the copper peptide serum and oxygen serum. But I am not sure what is special function of these two serum and could I use them at the same time?
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the PSF Retinol Nite Repair 1% Active Retinol. I combine this with Obagi at night and the 1% is not very strong. I am not sure if this really works or is it the Obagi. The precribed one is more effective, I think.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
Limon,
thanks for the detailed review. I have been on the fence about the Cranberry eye product my eyes get really teary and burn with a lot of products I try not the skin no problem there just really sensitive eyes.
Could you tell us a little more about that product?

TIA

Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have breakouts on forehead during the mensturation period, I put on the mud overnight. It does very good to dry up the acnes without causing peeling. Unfortunately, I find the mud dried up after using half of the bottle. Hope there is a solution that I don't have to throw it away.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I just tried to go to the web site and got a warning that the site might harm your device??
Has anyone else had this problem lately?

TIA
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
I havent tried many PSF products I still have the HA and ALA in my draw to use. I did use there vitamin c serum and whilst it felt nice I didnt feel it was as results driven and benefically to MY skin as skinceuticals ferlic and the new phorelic one.
Will update after I have had a chance to try the other 2 products.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:02 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm this thread just spiked my orginal interest again and I went to re read the directions for the ALA complex, I can actually use it after any water based serums. So as I already conviently have this is my draw I will use it tonight then apply my night cream. Probably a bit of an otherload but its better than it going off.
Anyone else had positive effects with this serum?
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Hi,
I just tried to go to the web site and got a warning that the site might harm your device??
Has anyone else had this problem lately?

TIA
DM

I just went to site with no issues. I have software on my pc that rates site's safety and its rated as a trustworthy site.
Is this the site you went to:
http://www.psfskincare.com
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |