Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: OBAGI EYE CREAM
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
happyinlandofoz
5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Just tried it last night, and love it . This morning my eyes looks so much better. They were dry and wrinked under the eye. I have tried several products these past few months, seems the Obagi eye cream may be the answer for now.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Obagi Nu-Derm Eye Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz)
Obagi Nu-Derm Eye Cream (15 g / 0.5 oz)

This eye cream is specially formulated to help control dryness. This moisturizing cream is used to soothe and protect the sensitive eye area.

Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi Happyinlandofoz....just wondering how you are still doing with the Obagi eye cream? Smile Fantasia
happyinlandofoz
5% products discount

Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Fantasia and others interested,
I am still using the OBAGI eye cream at night. Its helps with the dryness under my eyes. I find it just a little bit to heavy when applying concealor on top of it during the day. My concealor creases with this under eye cream. I hope this helps .
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Wink
Trish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
For all you that are on the Obagi regimen, I highly recommend this eye cream.
I had gotten a free tube from EDS a while ago as part of the promotion ( choose a gift with over 100 CAD purchase on Obagi).
First of all, thanks to EDS for giving away a full size product and second thanks to Obagi for putting out a cream on the market that does not irritate the eyes during the Nu Derm regimen.

I love Obagi and have re-started the regimen recently--I'm on a 12 week program before i go into maintenance. I had to put aside all my other fancy eye creams because they were really irritating at this point and the Obagi one seems to be the only one with fewest irritating components.
So, if you are on the regimen and still want to use an eye cream for added moisture try this, at least until the skin gets used to the regimen.

I love Obagi!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I love Obagi and have re-started the regimen recently--I'm on a 12 week program before i go into maintenance. I had to put aside all my other fancy eye creams because they were really irritating at this point and the Obagi one seems to be the only one with fewest irritating components.
So, if you are on the regimen and still want to use an eye cream for added moisture try this, at least until the skin gets used to the regimen.

I love Obagi!

Thanks for your tip..But what is maintenace obagi system??? which which one I have to use when you go into maintenace ???/
mamawalnut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi azumma. The recommeded course for Obagi NuDerm is usually 18 weeks of daily use of the products and then you go into the maintenance phase which cuts down to using the products only two or three days a week. You use the same products only not every day. HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, thank you so much!!!!
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, thank you so much!!!!
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:34 am      Reply with quote
I tried the eye cream, for the first few days, look like i cried before, all my friends ask me whats happened to me, 2 weeks later its better...but i dont feel they really help my fine lines and pigment!

Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Does the obagi eye cream help with hyperpigmentation around the eyes?
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Does the eye cream work by itself or do you have to use the entire Obagi line?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
ruk1, the eye cream would work by itself. You would not have to use the whole obagi system just to use the eye cream. Obagi has a better eye cream called Elastiderm, which is supposed to help wrinkles. I did not have much luck with it, but you may want to check that eye cream out as we all react differently to a product!
Desinda
5% products discount

Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I also received the Obagi Eye cream last year as a free gift. It really helps with the dry "pulling" feelingyou get under the eye. I soothes the area and it doesn't sting! Great addition to your regimen.
elee123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I used the eye cream. It's not anything especial. Just like any other eye cream.
Skitahoe
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
I am only using Obagi for the next 6 months as I have used the Gel Cleanser and Toner this summer, but not the system since my aesthetician didn't want me to. Go figure?

I would be curious to try their eye cream.
bee_g
5% products discount

Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:49 am      Reply with quote
It did nothing for me!
Drsunmei
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
It is my 3rd week on obagi. I did not notice there is an eye cream, I will try it.
jjvk
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
i haven't tried this yet, but it seems that a lot of people recommend it, i think i shall go purchase it right now. Smile
Tiffany121
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:40 am      Reply with quote
thx!! Cool
beann1210
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 am      Reply with quote
What's the best thing about the Obagi eye cream? Is it just something you use while on Obagi? Is it good while on Obagi just because it doesn't irritate, or does it actually help the dryness better than other eye creams?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:16 am      Reply with quote
I have used both,and with results from either,so I used a moisturizer just on the eye area,but waited an hour after I applied the RA/blender,this worked fine for me.
Gold_Yellow
5% products discount

Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Does Obagi eye cream work for dark circles under eye, I have practically tried so many things and nothing seems to be working for me
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
I use Bright I by skinactives and that has worked well for me.It is a treatment so it works on lines also.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
What else is good to try from the Obagi range?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |