Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Pevonia Cleanser Combination Skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mabsy

Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:43 am      Reply with quote
I am yet to find a Pevonia face moisturiser that I like but I seem to come across their "other" items that I don't think I will like but I end up liking! I liked their evolutive eye gel, I liked their exfoliating cleanser, I've come around to the enzymo-spherides peeling cream, and now it turns out I like their cleanser for combo skin.

It's a non-foaming cleanser of a thicker lotion consistency - essentially, it's a cleansing milk. Smells faintly citrusy (not a selling point for me let me tell you!) and is quite pleasant to use. It leaves skin comfortable and removes eye makeup spectacularly well. I found this out last night when I thought I had removed mascara with my usual eye makeup remover. I proceeded to wash my face with this cleanser and just one swipe of this lotion revealed mascara stains on my hands (Yes! I've started to use mascara again! Over lots of coats of lash conditioner let me assure you!). Didn't have to rub at all. I also then noticed that this didn't sting my eyes at all so I went happy on the eye area and really massaged it in. I was expecting to get some stinging - NOTHING! Bottom line, I really like this and would buy it (despite citrusy scent, which is actually miles better than the smell of the Eminence Organics lemon cleanser anyway) but won't buy in the near future because I have too many cleansers to use up Smile I think this is probably what I wanted the Eminence Organics cleanser to be except that that one stung my eyes really badly! Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy--I am reviving this thread as i have developed an affinity for pevonia after reading LandB's review for their roscea line. are you still using this cleanser?

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't bought this yet (I think I only had a travel size) but I'm glad you reminded me about it. I still have *way* too many cleansers on my list but I am about to finish off the Bioelements one today and my Cellcosmet is coming to an end as well....
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy--i have too many cleansers too. maybe i am looking way into the future on this one, but it is on list for next year along with the cellcosmet one which is awesome.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I haven't actually got this cleanser but my therapist has used it on me during pevonia facials. It'll be my next purchase. I'm currently using the sensitive cleanser and lotion, and the combination moisturiser. I like them all and find them really gentle. I was amazed when I went for my consultation as I was sure I'd need the problematic skin range, but I was told to start with the sensitive range and work up. The eye make up remover is really good too.
sal-star
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
I use this cleanser and really like it. I had not used a creme cleanser before as I like that feeling of being 'sqeaky' clean (having combo skin) - but that said, this cleanser definitely works and is not drying while still actually cleansing the skin really well.
I use it in conjunction with Pevonia's enzymo-spheride peeling cream twice a week - which I feel I need in order to get that really deep clean Smile
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |