Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Anti-Aging LightStim
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:15 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Hi Creamcheese, I'm surprised a 5 MHz ultrasound melted the fat under your arm. Like you said, it penetrates the skin the least. When I hear people say things like this, it frightens me a bit because I use ultrasound on my face. This topic has been brought up before on this forum. Maybe you had a defective device. I really wonder how this could have happened.

These are my thoughts exactly. A 1 MHz device is usually used on the body, 2 and 3 MHz on the face. 5 MHz is extremely week to be melting fat away. If fat disappears this effectively with 5 MHz imagine the results we could achieve if we were to use a 2 MHz on our stomachs! But seriously, I have never heard of this happening.

Creamcheese - what brand of ultrasound were you using? And did you think of sending it back to the manufacturer for safety testing?

Pineapple - I would also suggest that you send your AALS back to get it tested also. If your device is burning your skin, this is a serious safety issue.

5% products discount

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 am      Reply with quote
From Keliu " But seriously, I have never heard of this happening."

Incredulous as it seems it did happen. And the horror I felt was real as well. Nothing is 100%, not even love. So why would you disbelief a 5mhz melting underarm fat?

I don't know all the variables that may have brought this on. Perhaps my house current was erratic, or the unit was faulty, or my fat is highly soluble,(LOL), I don't know. I'm neither God nor a scientist.
But happen it did. I threw the thing away, in the state ,of mind I was in when I saw the effect it had produced. I did not return it because I had thrown away the original box and I couldn't be bothered. I had bought it onwww.ioffer. The name was something like "Pysio Ultra".
That something is hard to believe does not negate the truth of it. My truth is that I will never use cosmetic ultrasound. I'm better safe than sorry. Facial ultrasound has worked for many, I'm not in that statistic.

I have so many beautifying tools and potions, I'll never miss ultrasound. Just like I'm sure Kassy will not miss the Tripollar Stop. Or anyone else who has banned a particular thing from their beauty regimen, will miss it . Especially if it was harmful.

The "WHY" and the "HOW" of things are vexing questions of the Universe. I'm still asking "WHY" did my mother die young? But I have not added "WHY" did the 5mhz ultrasound ruin my underarm, to my eternal list of "WHYS".
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Cmayes71, which new serum are you using with your LightStim? I've been using NCN's Green Tea one but thinking of trying the new Baby Quasar Pure Silk.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Creamcheese 123,
Really sorry you had the issue with the ultrasound device....it is good to post about these experiences so others can know the possible problems that can happen. I would encourage you to also post this experience on a thread dedicated to ultrasound because I remember reading people were questioning the different strengths to use on the face and body. Your experience could be useful information. I am really glad you were able to correct the problem...thanks again for sharing. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:39 am      Reply with quote
I love using the lightstim, the warmth feels good on my skin. I velcro'd two of them together to cover more area. That's why I noticed the slight difference in warmth between the newer one and the older one. I have quite a few LED devices and it's the easiest to use if you consider all factors: time/area covered/comfort, etc. I have the Baby Q which I like, but the small application head takes time to cover a big area. I also have the Omnilux which gets HOT! and it's blindingly bright. My hubby won't even be in the same room with me when I use it. The infrared on it works really good on aches and pains though.

This is a bit off topic but is ultrasound and RF the same? The reason I ask is because of what happened to Creamcheese when she used weak ultrasound on her arms. I use the Tripollar pose on my arms for the same reason and it is 1 Mhz which apparently is pretty strong. Makes me worry that I might do the same thing to myself.

Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Creamcheese 123 wrote:
From Keliu " But seriously, I have never heard of this happening."

Incredulous as it seems it did happen. And the horror I felt was real as well. Nothing is 100%, not even love. So why would you disbelief a 5mhz melting underarm fat?

You sound very annoyed that I have questioned you about this - but as you can see from Ladyjean's post, when somebody posts a "horror story" everyone becomes concerned about safety issues. I think it's fair to discuss it - and I have the right to question EVERYTHING - but I resent your comment that these types of questions bear any relationship to such questions as "Why did your Mother dye young".

If I had an ultrasound device that melted away body fat - I would be very concerned - and I would notify the manufacturer immediately. There are many of us who use ultrasound devices on our face (myself included) - none of us want to lose facial fat. So, as Toby suggested, I would post your comments on the appropriate threads. However, as I said, I have never heard of this happening - this doesn't mean that I'm calling you a liar - it just means that this is a very unusual and disturbing occurrence and one that should have been investigated further. The same applies to Lightstims that burn the face.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu, i know it can be disconcerting, but sometimes there really isn't any 'reason' other than that's the way the product/device interacts with the skin of the person using it..(in a way that it's not 'supposed' to...but it does)..and it doesn't mean necessarily that the product is faulty..(i know mine wasn't faulty..it was a perfectly good device).

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Keliu, i know it can be disconcerting, but sometimes there really isn't any 'reason' other than that's the way the product/device interacts with the skin of the person using it..(in a way that it's not 'supposed' to...but it does)..and it doesn't mean necessarily that the product is faulty..(i know mine wasn't faulty..it was a perfectly good device).

I know we all react differently to everything - even food. However, these devices have to go through stringent testing - isn't that what the FDA is for, to safeguard people against injury. If a company is selling something that is defective, they are required to take the appropriate action - think how many car manufacturers have to recall certain models if a fault is found. How many recalls of pet food has there been lately because of problems. Issues such as causing burns or major fat loss are serious issues - not just cases of a device not doing what it's "supposed" to do. So my point is that if a device is causing injury - there has to be a reason.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
i understand what you are saying now Keliu!

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
I'm going off topic for a bit because I ran into a happy accident I thought was worth sharing here.

Unlike Toby, I really didn't notice any obvious improvements by using the LS Serum with the LED yet. (I *feel* a bit of tightening, but nothing had changed in the mirror.) Until today that is, when I noticed a definite *small* improvement, in the lines in my neck and under my eyes.

BUT, it's not what your thinking... Laughing I digress, let me explain.

I gave myself a bit of a spa day. I cleansed, applied my NCN Pumpkin Peel (kicked up with lactic acid as I usually do), left that on about 10 minutes and rinsed + then used my baby brush vigorously for a few minutes.. I spritzed with distilled water and applied the serum liberally to my wet skin. Then I whipped out the Derma Wand and used it all over until all the serum was absorbed.

About an hour later, just before I was ready to use the LED I had a look in the dreaded mag mirror, and was quite surprised to see a *small* but definite improvement. The 2 lines/rings around my neck, and the 1 miserable (fairly deep) line under each eye were all definitely softer. I'm also still *feeling* that tightening sensation I mentioned last week.

I guess the moral of my long winded off topic post is that for me the LS serum has given me the best response with a HF treatment. OR, perhaps that was just a coincidence and it took me a couple of weeks to finally respond.. Confused (I really think though, that the DW helped the serum to penetrate deeper than it would on its own.)

Anyhoo, just wanted those who have both the serum and a HF device, to not miss out on what just might be a nice find..

Happy weekend to all!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:35 am      Reply with quote
ladyjean wrote:
This is a bit off topic but is ultrasound and RF the same? The reason I ask is because of what happened to Creamcheese when she used weak ultrasound on her arms. I use the Tripollar pose on my arms for the same reason and it is 1 Mhz which apparently is pretty strong. Makes me worry that I might do the same thing to myself.

To answer your question - no, they are not the same. Ultrasonic devices use sound waves to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin promoting cellular renewal, tone muscles, bring blood to the surface of the skin, encourage lymphatic drainage and improve the penetration of topicals.

STOP uses low energy high frequency:
" TriPollar STOP clinical skin renewal device works by emitting four low power energy beams deep into the dermis. This tightens collagen fibres and stimulates production of new collagen. Skin becomes more subtle and tighter with significant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Clinical tests of the TriPollar STOP clinical skin renewal device have shown up to 50% increase in skin thickness, making the skin look and feel 10 years younger. Collagen renewal leads to thicker dermal layer that results in a younger skin!
http://www.win-health.com/stop-age-tripollar-rf.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:41 am      Reply with quote
To those of you who have both the older and newer AALS and feel that the newer model is generating more heat - perhaps you could do a simple test. Place the devices horizontally on a tumbler with the light shining down on the table. Switch the lights on and leave for 10 minutes to heat up, then place a thermometer under each and see what the readings are. The results may not be scientifically accurate, but at least it will give you some idea as to whether the newer model is indeed warmer.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:50 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A, what new serum are you using? Is it a new LightStim serum? I looked online and couldn't find anything. I've been using NCN's Green Tea Serum and it's okay, nothing spectacular. I do love her Pumpkin Peel though. Smile

I have the older LightStim, there have been times I totally zone out while watching TV and leave it on a lot longer than 3 minutes...never got burned or anything. I love it, going on a year now of using it. Smile

5% products discount

Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you to all of you who took the time to reply. Sorry it's taken me so long to thank you, but I'm in the middle of moving.

I called LightStim, but had to leave a message and never heard back so, thank you for the reminder. I will email Steve.

I've used it a few times (not every day)and haven't seen any of the glow or pinkness mentioned in the posts. Tongue is recovering and swelling has gone Very Happy. The other thing I have noticed since using is sore dry eyes and throat. I realise this could be taken as a coincidence, but I don't think so given how it started and felt. Like I'd been dried up? Confused

Generally I find my skin is better keeping things simple, but this sounded wonderful and I'm only human! And I thought light therapy more simple than some cream full og goodness knows what. I really wanted smething that would improve skin condition, make pores smaller and tighten lower face. I have tried facial exercises, but in as little as three days they have caused exageration of those muscles that come up from the chin into the cheek (don't know what they're called).

It's looking like I may indeed have to return it. It does get hot IMO even though I see no effects from it. Oh dear, am probably sounding weirder by the minute! So on that note, big thank you again.
ladyjean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
To those of you who have both the older and newer AALS and feel that the newer model is generating more heat - perhaps you could do a simple test. Place the devices horizontally on a tumbler with the light shining down on the table. Switch the lights on and leave for 10 minutes to heat up, then place a thermometer under each and see what the readings are. The results may not be scientifically accurate, but at least it will give you some idea as to whether the newer model is indeed warmer.

I tried to do a small test on the Lightstim as Keliu suggested. I warmed up both lights and centered them about 1 inch above a thermometer bulb. After 15 minutes the new Lightstim registered 85 degrees and the older Lightstim registered 81 degrees. This isn't much difference in temperature but the thermometer bulb was small and only a few leds were directly above it. It would be hard to capture all the heat given off by the Lightstims head. I imagine when you use the Lightstim directly on your skin the few degrees difference becomes more noticeable.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Sorry everyone, I didn't realize there was mention of the serum a few pages back, oppps! I'll call Steve and see if I can purchase it. I rather have the Lightstim version than the Baby Quasar one.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
The heat test didn't work out for me... Confused I didn't get any temp difference with Keliu's method, and I did it with 3 of my LS LED's... I also did a little test by lining up 3 identical glasses, filled half full with water, and I left the LED's turned on facing into it the water/glass for 30 minutes.. With this last test I did get about 1 degree F higher with the new model, but that is really quite negligible, don't you think? Confused

I'm thinking this; the new handle is both shorter and narrower, and the diodes are that bit more recessed, so doesn't it make sense to you guys, that the *heat* just doesn't have as much room to dissipate? Anyhoo, that makes sense to me because even just that little bit more of a recessed head, does keep more of the *light* in. So doesn't it make sense that the *heat* would be more concentrated as well?

Okay, I'm done with my experimenting, and I'm just going back to enjoying the treatment and continued benefits... Laughing

61 is weeks away and I have no time to lose... Bad Grin

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
jj54

Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have only had the lightstim since nov. 4th
and the logo on the handle just smudged off and all you can read is {tstim ]on the handle, I believe it was from the heat.I called the company about this and they had to send me a new one.
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerine (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Water (and) Carbomer (and) Polysorbate-20 (and) Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (and) Palmitoyl-Tetrapeptide-7, Saccharide Isomerate, Water (and) Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (and) Tripeptide-10 Citrulline (and) Tripeptide-1 (and) Lecithin (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Carbomer (and) Triethanolamine (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, *** Ergothioneine, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Tromethamine.

The actives/peptides/antioxidants are really very nice in this serum, and I believe folks would be hard pressed to find something comparable for less than twice the price.

Kassy_A wrote:

I gave myself a bit of a spa day. I cleansed, applied my NCN Pumpkin Peel (kicked up with lactic acid as I usually do), left that on about 10 minutes and rinsed + then used my baby brush vigorously for a few minutes.. I spritzed with distilled water and applied the serum liberally to my wet skin. Then I whipped out the Derma Wand and used it all over until all the serum was absorbed.

I guess the moral of my long winded off topic post is that for me the LS serum has given me the best response with a HF treatment. OR, perhaps that was just a coincidence and it took me a couple of weeks to finally respond.. Confused (I really think though, that the DW helped the serum to penetrate deeper than it would on its own.)

Given the ingredients of the LS serum, don't you think that all that ozone/oxygen from the DermaWand would either destroy or inactivate the active ingredients? If so, then wouldn't you just be wasting your money by using the LS serum with the DermaWand?

5% products discount

Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I'm still a newbie in this AALS routine, but lately I have noticed that on the day following my AALS treatment my skin looks rather dehydrated (but not dry) and tired. Could this be somehow caused by AALS? I'm applying green tea pretreatment, drinking a glass of water pre and post treatment, using c vitamin serum on mornings and e vitamin capsule in the evening. Am I missing something?

TIA
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerine (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Water (and) Carbomer (and) Polysorbate-20 (and) Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (and) Palmitoyl-Tetrapeptide-7, Saccharide Isomerate, Water (and) Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (and) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (and) Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (and) Tripeptide-10 Citrulline (and) Tripeptide-1 (and) Lecithin (and) Xanthan Gum (and) Carbomer (and) Triethanolamine (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Caprylyl Glycol, *** Ergothioneine, Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer, Tromethamine.

The actives/peptides/antioxidants are really very nice in this serum, and I believe folks would be hard pressed to find something comparable for less than twice the price.

Kassy_A wrote:

Given the ingredients of the LS serum, don't you think that all that ozone/oxygen from the DermaWand would either destroy or inactivate the active ingredients? If so, then wouldn't you just be wasting your money by using the LS serum with the DermaWand?

Nope. None of the ingredients give me any cause for concern.. In fact, quite the contrary, as 'ergothioneine' actually works in synergy with the *good* things oxygen has to offer. (In short, the oxygen helps to transport the actives into the cells, where it hopefully produces more ATP.) Also, 'ergothioneine' neutralizes Ozone, so no worries about too much exposure there! Anyhow, none of the ingredients are of the unstable variety, where oxygen exposure would cause a *pro* oxidant chemical reaction (acids + AHA's for ex.)

The only concern that I have is that I hope that lovely little active is in the serum at 1% (or more.)Laughing

The only actives I stay away from when using the DW are acids and AHA's. Wink All the other antioxidants are both fair game, and beneficial IMHO.

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Steve asked me to post this email for the new members/users who have concerns.

Hi Guys,

Could one of you either post my response, regarding this thread:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=6395776&highlight=lightstim#6395776

I spoke to Pineapple. She's a very nice girl from the UK. She was using a product with grain alcohol in it. Pressing the light into the skin creates heat and that mixed with the alcohol is not good. Additionally, there is no need to use green tea before using the light, so if someone is getting a non-optimum result, drop the green tea.

Also, most important regarding the temperature of the new light. We use a very sophisticated infrared laser to measure the temperature. If you GENTLY touch the skin as it says in the manual, there will be zero temperature difference in the skin in 3 minutes. GENTLY means BARELY touching. Barely touching, like a feather almost. But , f you press it into the skin, (which does NOT deliver better results) but many people like the extra warmth from doing so, then the bulbs have less room to breath and will heat the skin 1 or 2 degrees warmer.

But even pressing it into the skin will not get the temperature of the skin as high as our Therapy Light will, which is FDA cleared for minor aches and pains of many types including arthritic pain. The FDA required that the Therapy Light heat the skin to a MINIMUM of 104 degrees in 8 to 10 minutes. We tried to get the Anti-Aging / LightStim for Wrinkles to pass that test but it was not been able to heat the temperature of the skin to that temperature.

So, in closing. Almost without exception, anyone having a non-optimum result with LightStim in the last year that I have talked to, the problem has always boiled down to one of two things: 1) pressing too hard instead of GENTLY touching the skin, or 2) the skincare product they were using caused a non-optimum reaction when used with the light.

Hope this helps,

Steve

LightStim® International, Inc.
The LEADER in LED Light Therapy

SteveM@lightstim.com
Toll Free (800) 298-4010
Local/International (714) 884-3337
http://www.LightStim.com

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
jj54 wrote:
I have only had the lightstim since nov. 4th
and the logo on the handle just smudged off and all you can read is {tstim ]on the handle, I believe it was from the heat.I called the company about this and they had to send me a new one.

Mine smudged off too Laughing ... I'm not sending it back for a new one though, as it doesn't at all interfere with my treatments. (After reading your post I just had to see what happened with a soaped up sponge.. Usually I just swipe the diodes with alcohol, so God knows how long it would have taken me to actually wipe that part... Laughing

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
The smugged off of the lettering on the device had to do with a problem with the ink, not the heat....it was only on a small number of the first devices that were built. I emailed Steve about that. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Well thanks to Kassy and my beauty guru, Toby, I have just placed my qvc order. I told hubby I was going to get a skincare gadget and how much I was going to spend. But I did not go in specifics least he thinks I am bonkers. Laughing He does like having a youthful looking wife so we must pay the piper somehow, lol.

I did find a neat youtube video of Steve talking about the Lightstim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKtRyjihXXU
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |