Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: PSF Moisture Balancing Lotion ::
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Majolenka
5% products discount

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have been using this lotion for about a month now so I though it's a time for a review. My skin ranges from combination to oily (in the summer) but lately has been very dehydrated. I though this lotion may be too light for winter and true be told that I don't go out much in this cold weather but I am still pleasantly surprised. I use it twice a day mixed with HA serum. The lotion is very light, doesn't leave the oily film, sinks right into the skin and leaves my skin hydrated - of course I mentioned the HA serum I'm using which surely helps a lot to combat the dryness and dehydration. My skin stays clear - no zits, unlike with other richer creams. I'll definitely re-order for summer as this will be just perfect.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
My husband has been using this cream and loves it. He has oily/combination skin and it works great for him.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:34 am      Reply with quote
I was just about to buy this!
thought of getting it from the PSF site as they have some perfumes I want to buy that EDs does not carry (and am going to US in 2 weeks).
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 am      Reply with quote
The psf skincare are all oill free.SO it suitable to combination skin.
Divine Diva
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review Majolenka, as I had never looked at this line before I read this, however I definitely see a few products that I would love to try. I also have Normal/Oily skin where my T-Zone is Oily and my cheeks are Normal, however in the summer time my skin tends to be all over the shop!! Bad Grin

I think I will go back and have a thorough read up on the products, so thanks for sharing and can't wait to see how your finding this down the track. Smile
Zhenzhen
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
What is the smell of this lotion? Does it have a strong smell?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely love the pfs range. I use the antioxidant serum and the perfect day moisturiser. I have combination skin but at the time the moisture balancing one was out of stock. However even though its made for drier skin types it hasn't made me break out and great for when my skin is a little more dry.

The only thing I find, not sure if its normal, is the moisturiser is very runny, no big deal, just got to be careful.Its like a runny creamy texture as though you would add water to a cream. Is the moisture balancing one the same? Smile
Zhenzhen
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi~Bionie,what is the smell of this lotion? Does it have a strong smell? Does it really work to control shine and oil?

dionie wrote:
I absolutely love the pfs range.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Zhenzhen wrote:
Hi~Bionie,what is the smell of this lotion? Does it have a strong smell? Does it really work to control shine and oil?

dionie wrote:
I absolutely love the pfs range.

Yes it does have a floral/herbal scent..hard to describe though. Im very sensitive with smells and scents but this is very pleasant and doesnt last very long after applied.I can't comment for the balancing moisturiser but the one I use is great for combination skin. If your skin is very oily then I would probably buy the balancing one. I get an oily T-zone too, but I can't say its any better or worse with the psf moisturiser. It does go a bit shiny on initially but it absorbs after a while.So I'm fine with that. It's quite moisturising, but not heavy IYKWIM?? I would say great for dry/combo/dehydrated/breakout prone skin types.I'm all of those Laughing On the website it says its for normal/dry skin though.

FWI I don't normally like creams etc as they tend to be full of pore clogging ingredients for me, but I do like this one, maybe because its not a typical thick heavy cream. I still wonder if the balancing moisturiser has the same texture though?? Anyone used both?
Zhenzhen
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks~~Laughing
I will try the balancing moisturizer when I finish my acne treatment. I will post my review of the balancing one.
dionie wrote:
I can't comment for the balancing moisturiser but the one I use is great for combination skin. If your skin is very oily then I would probably buy the balancing one. I get an oily T-zone too, but I can't say its any better or worse with the psf moisturiser. It does go a bit shiny on initially but it absorbs after a while.So I'm fine with that. It's quite moisturising...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
It's good for summer. Then, how about in winter, dry season? Would someone share how you feel about it by using in winter time? I am getting more interested in the line and almost feel like giving it a try. Thank you.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:29 am      Reply with quote
I can vouch it's the same between summer and winter. It's good for all year around.
Judy Chen wrote:
It's good for summer. Then, how about in winter, dry season? Would someone share how you feel about it by using in winter time? I am getting more interested in the line and almost feel like giving it a try. Thank you.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |