Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review::Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel & Truth S
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Keener

Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 am      Reply with quote
I'm not one to write reviews but over the last week or so I have noticed how much clearer my skin has been. And that is no easy feat. I'm in my mid 40's with very oily skin which is prone to blemishes. Last December I received a sample of the Truth Serum and after using it for a few days, noticed a small improvement in my skin. It was smoother and there was a glow there and it was enough for me to buy the Serum. I have been using it every am since December. Now curious about this line, I tried several samples of a number of products and decided to next purchase the Invigorating Night Gel. I have used glycolic acid products before so it was an easy transition for my skin. Again, my skin became smoother and more glowy. And lastly I purchased the Ultimate Lift Eye Gel and while I wouldn't say this is a miracle eye cream it has certainly reduced the crows feet. I have to say that with this line, it seems that you have to be patient as you won't see immediate results. But after using the three products for a couple of months, I am noticing a difference with clearer, smoother and more glowy skin. I certainly will be looking at buying more from this line.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel (50 g / 1.7 oz)
Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel (50 g / 1.7 oz)

Created to work in synergy with your body’s natural repair system, this oil-free lightweight gel contains a concentrated complex of alpha hydroxy acids that will help you wake up to a brighter, more luminous complexion.

kpka
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I am very curious about this brand. I came across it as I was looking for a moisturizer for combination acne prone skin. So hard to find the right product to give you right balance of moisture and at the same time not to brake out.

Keener, do you know what % Vit C is in truth serum?
Keener

Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
No, I'm sorry, the % of Vitamin C is not listed on the bottle. However I would think that its pretty high as I have noticed that it has improved my skin quite a bit and having used Kiehl's 10% serum I would say the effects are comparable. I also store it in a cupboard so that it is out of the light (the bottle is clear). Perhaps you could contact Ole Henricksen directly and find out?
Aryanna
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Keener wrote:
No, I'm sorry, the % of Vitamin C is not listed on the bottle. However I would think that its pretty high as I have noticed that it has improved my skin quite a bit and having used Kiehl's 10% serum I would say the effects are comparable. I also store it in a cupboard so that it is out of the light (the bottle is clear). Perhaps you could contact Ole Henricksen directly and find out?

Hey Keener,

Have you tried Ole Henricksen's collagen booster?I got a sample from the sephora few days back and when I use it before my moisturizer it burns.I just feel anything which burns on your skin would be because of some reaction.

Also, did you try Kiehl's Creamy eye treatment with avocado? I wanted to buy it but don't if its hydrating enough Confused
jadkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:20 am      Reply with quote
I am so interested in the truth serum! Every where I read, the reviews are consistently positive! I will be saving some money over the summer to splurge on a bottle Smile
hippie_sotong
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
the truth serum was pretty good and it has a nice orangey scent to it. however i hated that the pump cover tends to unwind easily.

please store the serum in a dark place and not under the sun! as it is already orange it is difficult to tell if the serum has already oxidized or not.
Pinkie
5% products discount

Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the Truth Serum for a couple of weeks and am pleased, tightens and brightens.
I do believe it's 10% C.
I received it as a very generous deluxe sample in the QVC NEW BEAUTY TESTTUBE Smile
It's only been a few weeks, but if this continues to brighten the look of my 51 year old complexion, Ole has a new customer.
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the post. Like many others I'm curious to try Ole Henriksen. The more organic and natural the better. Haven't found one I really like yet. Will definitely look at giving the truth serum a go.
budderballer
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
I love the truth serum! I've used a couple samples and it gives my skin a nice glow. I will definitely get a full bottle!
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:52 am      Reply with quote
i have not try the serum yet ,,,but i like there eye cream...orange smell, and good use feeling...so nice .. i would love to try more prodycts on this brand
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:53 am      Reply with quote
i have not try the serum yet ,,,but i like there eye cream...orange smell, and good use feeling...so nice .. i would love to try more prodycts on this brand
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:53 am      Reply with quote
Emelle

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I love the Nurture Me cream, smells wonderful, but dissipates, so no issue with fragrance, and it makes my skin nice and dewy, I told my 69 y/o mom about it and she got the same results and lots of compliments on her skin.
tokei0000
5% products discount

Wed May 09, 2012 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I bought the set which actually includes a few products that is highly recommended, but it did nothing for me. The truth serum was okay, but I did not see any difference. The night gel did nothing either. The moisturizer was okay, but it didn't suit my dry skin types, it is better for oily skin. Everything was okay, except the eye gel, which actually cause more lines than it prevents.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |