Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review: Cellese AnteAGE Serum & Accelerator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:

The latter. Serum 2x per day important. AVST on top should layer fine.

How about Retin A? Before the Serum or after? Thank you!
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
DrJ wrote:

After. in what vehicle is the A?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
DrJ wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
DrJ wrote:

I use cream. Some use gels.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. J, now that I see you posting that the serum 2 times per day is important I'm wondering about layering it under Retin A Micro. I'm only using the serum once per day right now but as you know getting great results. But, I'm wondering if it would be OK if I put the serum on at night and then waited about 15 minutes then put on Retin A Micro if that would prevent the RAM from working. There's a sustained release technology component with the RAM would that be affected? What do you think? TIA
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Dr. J, now that I see you posting that the serum 2 times per day is important I'm wondering about layering it under Retin A Micro. I'm only using the serum once per day right now but as you know getting great results. But, I'm wondering if it would be OK if I put the serum on at night and then waited about 15 minutes then put on Retin A Micro if that would prevent the RAM from working. There's a sustained release technology component with the RAM would that be affected? What do you think? TIA

No, waiting 30 minutes should do the job. SR VitA won't compete with AnteAGE at that point.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
DrJ wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
DrJ wrote:

I use cream. Some use gels.

That's fine. No worry.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Well since I know the squeaky wheel gets oiled around here (& i seldom have time to post) I will repeat some of my previous post to Dr J.

Dr J - I also asked some time ago (got lost in the barrage of posts I am sure - LOL) regarding whether Cellese has any plans to develop a product for hair loss/scalp repair? I for one would be very interested!

I would also like to know if others have reported improvement in AK's &/or scar tissue?

Also I am back on Dragon's DIY KNN cream & am applying it maybe a minute after the serum. Should I give it a longer wait time as you rec with Retin A? (does contain retinol as you are probably aware)

Also wanted to report that happily no more breakouts & the ones I had cleared out VERY fast. (the accelerator was apparently the culprit & I think in my case anyway probably the safflower oil)That serum to me is really a miracle worker!

TIA Dr J!
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
cabrita wrote:
Well since I know the squeaky wheel gets oiled around here (& i seldom have time to post) I will repeat some of my previous post to Dr J.

Dr J - I also asked some time ago (got lost in the barrage of posts I am sure - LOL) regarding whether Cellese has any plans to develop a product for hair loss/scalp repair? I for one would be very interested!

I would also like to know if others have reported improvement in AK's &/or scar tissue?

Also I am back on Dragon's DIY KNN cream & am applying it maybe a minute after the serum. Should I give it a longer wait time as you rec with Retin A? (does contain retinol as you are probably aware)

Also wanted to report that happily no more breakouts & the ones I had cleared out VERY fast. (the accelerator was apparently the culprit & I think in my case anyway probably the safflower oil)That serum to me is really a miracle worker!

TIA Dr J!

Hi cabrita, yes to hair, but its complicated. Have to learn a whole new language to talk to hair follicle stem cells. Yes to others noting improvements in AK and scar tissue, but of course we can make no claims. I think a minute or two fine for Dragon's KNN cream, which is very good stuff. Glad you found what works for you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Yes to others noting improvements in AK and scar tissue, but of course we can make no claims.

I had 2 scars, large keloid scars from the age of 8 and 11. With dermaroller, it was fading, but today, the one on my nose, Is completely gone! The one on my forehead, only 15% or so left.

Skin is calm, clear and balanced.

The tiny points of hyper pigmentation remain though. Less than 3 months use.

Last weeks 1.5 mm roll, usually I apply the CP's after and requires about 5-5 days before the skin completely calms down, the AnteAge, in 2 days.

A study comparing the effects in combination of PCIT and topical mix and PCIT and AnteAge would be very interesting.

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
DragoN, impressive results! Wow! What else do you use together with the AnteAge products?

Btw, PCIT is not in the list of FREQUENT ACRONYMS Wink
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
DragoN, impressive results! Wow! What else do you use together with the AnteAge products?

Btw, PCIT is not in the list of FREQUENT ACRONYMS Wink

PCIT = Percutaneous Collagen Induction Therapy = Dermarolling Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
So I had stopped using the AnteAGE a week (or 2?) ago because of breakouts caused by either the accelerator or the Cure product, and I was not using the serum anymore either.

Because I am gearing up for a series of intensive dermarolls in a couple of months, I rolled with a .25mm last night and applied my Environ A/C products. However, 24 hours later, I still looked like a lobster and my chest was pretty irritated. (I have very fair skin and a propensity for swelling/inflammation)

Just for the heck of it, I applied the AnteAGE serum to my irritated chest a couple of hours ago since it can supposedly heal paper cuts in 5 mins, etc. Shockingly, the redness is reduced and the skin already feels less sensitive.

Yes I am surprised, but I have to give credit where credit is due. It definitely does have a skin-calming ability.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
My bad RussianSunshine.

PCIT shorter typing than dermarolling. [ lazy me] Thank you Bethany.

Prior to AnteAge and I will be going back to this as well.

KNN G Force [ DIY special mix ]
AA2G, [ DIY ]
Dermasilk [DIY]
ChrySun SS [DIY]
..will work Chrysalis in to that as well, as post roll serum it's very calming as well.

And...used the AA2G and SS with all the goodies with the AnteAge serums and no reactions. Worked well together.

..used the KNN G Force with Ultrasound uber gel over the AnteAge as well. No reactions, calm skin.

With the PCIT, it was definitely a faster healing rate with AnteAge.

If I didn't DIY and had no interest in concocting my own, I would use AnteAge and it would be money well spent. I cannot say that for the vast majority.

In combination with PCIT...it's looking really good.

With a little ultrasound..I can cheat a little on the pain factor and have the best of both worlds. I hate PCIT...but it is extremely effective.

It's effective in old rats, but more effective in younger rats...but with AnteAge, it may prove more helpful for both sets of rats. Win win.

However, I remain forever guilty of jacking up various ingredients in my concoctions. As it works really well. Wink

Ultrasound and PCIT kick starts my own cytokine machinery into gear. Win win.

Either way....it looks good. Fact.

Bethany
Quote:

Just for the heck of it, I applied the AnteAGE serum to my irritated chest a couple of hours ago since it can supposedly heal paper cuts in 5 mins, etc. Shockingly, the redness is reduced and the skin already feels less sensitive.

Yes I am surprised, but I have to give credit where credit is due. It definitely does have a skin-calming ability.

Nice!

If you make, first do no harm, your Law, you will never strike the first blow and will be known as a man of peace who can fight like ten tigers, a Human in the act of Being. There is no greater rank than this. Ashida Kim on War.~Cellese~AnteAge Serum and Accelerator, DermaRoller ,MyFawnie AA2G serum, KNN G ForceUltrasound., SEA, ChrySun 25% ZnO
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
DragoN wrote:
Quote:
Yes to others noting improvements in AK and scar tissue, but of course we can make no claims.

I had 2 scars, large keloid scars from the age of 8 and 11. With dermaroller, it was fading, but today, the one on my nose, Is completely gone! The one on my forehead, only 15% or so left.

Skin is calm, clear and balanced.

The tiny points of hyper pigmentation remain though. Less than 3 months use.

Last weeks 1.5 mm roll, usually I apply the CP's after and requires about 5-5 days before the skin completely calms down, the AnteAge, in 2 days.

A study comparing the effects in combination of PCIT and topical mix and PCIT and AnteAge would be very interesting.

YAY! That makes 3 Miracles!

I removed another "bump" from my face. I had what I always thought was some kind of very small cyst above one of my eyebrows. It didn't have the white bump look that the milia had. I decided to play with that a little and I was able to extract whatever it was. I know my methods would make any dermatologist cringe but it has worked. I extracted the milia and that cyst or whatever it was. I now have three small wounds on my face but I know they'll be gone soon using Neosporin at night and AnteAGE during the day. The milia under my eyes I'm not going to poke at I'm just going to keep putting the AnteAGE on it and exfoliate. It's already about 80% gone. I never expected any product to do this I thought I would have to get them extracted by a dermatologist. I did ask a dermatologist about the ones under my eyes and he said there was nothing he could do, just don't use creamy products. I'm not exactly sure how the AnteAGE is working to do this but I'm glad it is. It's like it softened up whatever was under my skin so it was able to be extracted when before it was to hard for anything to budge.
DragoN
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2012 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Jom,

That scar on my nose. Little hard to believe, that is is truly gone...have had it forever!

Whether PCIT, or AnteAge, I don't really care anymore. It is gone.

I do however, really like these 2 serums.

In future when rolling, I will be incorporating the Serum pre roll a couple days and post roll several days. The accelerator...I can put together myself Wink

leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 9:51 am      Reply with quote
Bethany....thank you for your update. Will you be using the accelerator in the future or just the serum? I remember that you discovered the accelerator was not the cause of your break-outs. I'm interested in your progress because your skin type seems very similar to mine....which is "sensitive."
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 10:27 am      Reply with quote
We are seeing more papers being published about the MSC "secretome" (i.e. stem cytokines). This one is about lung injury repair by stem cytokines. Seems KGF may be a key factor. Lung and skin have some things in common.

Mesenchymal stem cells enhance recovery and repair following ventilator-induced lung injury in the rat

Abstract

Background Bone-marrow derived mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) reduce the severity of evolving acute lung injury (ALI), but their ability to repair the injured lung is not clear. A study was undertaken to determine the potential for MSCs to enhance repair after ventilator-induced lung injury (VILI) and elucidate the mechanisms underlying these effects.

Methods Anaesthetised rats underwent injurious ventilation which produced severe ALI. Following recovery, they were given an intravenous injection of MSCs (2×106 cells) or vehicle immediately and a second dose 24 h later. The extent of recovery following VILI was assessed after 48 h. Subsequent experiments examined the potential for non-stem cells and for the MSC secretome to enhance VILI repair. The contribution of specific MSC-secreted mediators was then examined in a wound healing model.

Results MSC therapy enhanced repair following VILI. MSCs enhanced restoration of systemic oxygenation and lung compliance, reduced total lung water, decreased lung inflammation and histological lung injury and restored lung structure. They attenuated alveolar tumour necrosis factor α concentrations while increasing concentrations of interleukin 10. These effects were not seen with non-stem cells (ie, rat fibroblasts). MSC-secreted products also enhanced lung repair and attenuated the inflammatory response following VILI. The beneficial effect of the MSC secretome on repair of pulmonary epithelial wounds was attenuated by prior depletion of keratinocyte growth factor.

Conclusion MSC therapy enhances lung repair following VILI via a paracrine mechanism that may be keratinocyte growth factor-dependent.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
DragoN wrote:

KNN G Force [ DIY special mix ]
AA2G, [ DIY ]
Dermasilk [DIY]
ChrySun SS [DIY]
..will work Chrysalis in to that as well, as post roll serum it's very calming as well.

Wow, looks like the ANteAGe products are the only ready-made products in your routine! They must be special Wink
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
leeleedeedee wrote:
Bethany....thank you for your update. Will you be using the accelerator in the future or just the serum? I remember that you discovered the accelerator was not the cause of your break-outs. I'm interested in your progress because your skin type seems very similar to mine....which is "sensitive."

I am thinking that I would rather stick with the Environ products instead of the Accelerator, and just use the AnteAge serum. The Environ products specialize in A and C, and I would prefer to leave that to the experts (just like I will leave the cytkotines in Dr. Jo's capable hands). That way I get the best of both worlds.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
Sometime back,
someone posted re: getting the Anteage products as a Mother's Day gift for their mom. I was wondering on the results that 'they' may have been seen/experienced thus far...

I was thinking of getting some Anteage for my grandma and one auntie (up in their years...70's_)

I hesitate due, primarily, to recalling the Anteage clinical studies results showed very little wrinkle reduction in women in that age group.
And
somewhere in this thread, Dr J commenting that there still was a lot of PRODUCT work/or/experimentation/or/ revision/or/something that he needed to STILL do to have his products work effectively for, as I think he posted, MATURE skin.
(Hence, no terrific clinical studies/trial results for that age group as of yet.)
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Kath91 wrote:
Sometime back,
someone posted re: getting the Anteage products as a Mother's Day gift for their mom. I was wondering on the results that 'they' may have been seen/experienced thus far...

I was thinking of getting some Anteage for my grandma and one auntie (up in their years...70's_)

I hesitate due, primarily, to recalling the Anteage clinical studies results showed very little wrinkle reduction in women in that age group.
And
somewhere in this thread,* Dr J commenting that there still was a lot of PRODUCT work/or/experimentation/or/ revision/or/something that he needed to STILL do to have his products work effectively for, as I think he posted, MATURE skin.
(Hence, no terrific clinical studies/trial results for that age group as of yet.)

* I think somewhere in this mile-long thread
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Kathy, that was Sigma that bought for her Mom.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Way to go Dr. J. You made it to Futurederm today http://www.futurederm.com/2012/05/30/product-review-cellese-anteage-serum-accelerator/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Futurederm+%28FutureDerm.com%29

Just curious, Nicki says she estimates the the % of niacinamide in the serum is 4%, is she right?
DrJ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Another small insight into what we do in the laboratory and how that translates to clinical effects.

Emerging roles for multipotent, bone marrow–derived stromal cells in host defense

Abstract

Multipotent, bone marrow–derived stromal cells (BMSCs, also known as mesenchymal stem cells [MSCs]), are culture-expanded, nonhematopoietic cells with immunomodulatory effects currently being investigated as novel cellular therapy to prevent and to treat clinical disease associated with aberrant immune response. Emerging preclinical studies suggest that BMSCs may protect against infectious challenge either by direct effects on the pathogen or through indirect effects on the host. BMSCs may reduce pathogen burden by inhibiting growth through soluble factors or by enhancing immune cell antimicrobial function. In the host, BMSCs may attenuate pro-inflammatory cytokine and chemokine induction, reduce pro-inflammatory cell migration into sites of injury and infection, and induce immunoregulatory soluble and cellular factors to preserve organ function. These preclinical studies provide provocative hints into the direction MSC therapeutics may take in the future. Notably, BMSCs appear to function as a critical fulcrum, providing balance by promoting pathogen clearance during the initial inflammatory response while suppressing inflammation to preserve host integrity and facilitate tissue repair. Such exquisite balance in BMSC function appears intrinsically linked to Toll-like receptor signaling and immune crosstalk.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2012 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
Way to go Dr. J. You made it to Futurederm today http://www.futurederm.com/2012/05/30/product-review-cellese-anteage-serum-accelerator/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Futurederm+%28FutureDerm.com%29

Just curious, Nicki says she estimates the the % of niacinamide in the serum is 4%, is she right?

As I am sworn to secrecy, let's just say "pretty darn good guess".

Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |