Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The Ray Peat Diet
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I started doing this about 6 months ago and have nothing but RAVES for Ray Peat and his genius approach to nutrition.

Here is a thread from another site outlining the general guidelines:
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=419742
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:42 am      Reply with quote
More about this awesome system:

The Peat Whisperer by Danny Roddy
http://www.thepeatwhisperer.com/
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:22 am      Reply with quote
A Ray Peat forum:
http://www.raypeatforum.com/
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
That has got to be one of the most bizarre diets I've ever heard of. I think I'll pass.

Anti-inflammatory it isn't, according to current nutritional guidelines. Avoid animal products and grains if you want anti-inflammatory.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
That has got to be one of the most bizarre diets I've ever heard of. I think I'll pass.

Anti-inflammatory it isn't, according to current nutritional guidelines. Avoid animal products and grains if you want anti-inflammatory.

It's totes amaze, the best diet in the world for anyone over 30.

I've found yet another blogger Ann Rosen Kormen who is devoted to Ray:
http://www.arkofwellness.com/
http://blog.arkofwellness.com/who-is-ray-peat-and-why-i-love-him/
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi gretchen, I've only stumbled over this way of eating due to your comment on the HGH thread, and then realised you had opened this one previously.
So, I've been reading a lot about it for the last two days and would be interested in knowing what a normal day menu would be for you, and what have you noticed since you started more than six months ago now.
I personally find it quite a logical way of eating, maybe except on the meat part considering that the farm animals are full of antibiotics and hormones themselves nowadays due to mans urge to "produce" fatter animals sooner...
On the meat matter I've also been watching chapters of "Earthlings" and I felt terrible as how animals are treated by us nowadays, ...But that's another story.
My mother has been eating for the last four or five years pretty much I think in a similar way as how he recommends, bananas, tomatoes, oranges, melons, cheese, milk, eggs, ice cream treats once a week, some chocolate, two or three daily coffee, but not much meat really, and bread... and honestly many people comment on the fact that she seems to be reversing age!!

And also are you taking any supplements?
TIA, Anne.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
It might just be a case of eating real, whole foods, as opposed to processed and chemical laden food. After all, people born before WWII ate that way and they are generally very long lived. Less use of vaccines, pharmaceuticals and fake food. I wonder how long people born after 1970 will live.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
It might just be a case of eating real, whole foods, as opposed to processed and chemical laden food. After all, people born before WWII ate that way and they are generally very long lived. Less use of vaccines, pharmaceuticals and fake food. I wonder how long people born after 1970 will live.

No, the "real foods" paradigm doesn't view diet as a means of achieving specific health goals; the goal is to "eat real food" and hope everything is OK. The assumption is, if it's "real", it must be good for you. I personally haven't eaten that much "fake food" in this life, and in fact have eaten a lot of "real food", having been on a whole foods, organic type diet for several decades. Peat's ideas have clarified what are the most digestible, nutritious, and least stressful foods, something the real food/whole food paradigm does not do.
Moon
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Gretchen,

Have been interested in the Ray Peat Diet ever since I saw your post about it. Have subscribed to the eliminating stress e-mails so looking forward to reading them. Have taken a look at the link you posted about the kind of things you can eat on the diet. I have to be honest: some of the things he mentions really don't suit my stomach at all. Dairy and fruit juice make me feel really ill.

What are the results you have had from this diet?
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Moon wrote:
Hi Gretchen,

Have been interested in the Ray Peat Diet ever since I saw your post about it. Have subscribed to the eliminating stress e-mails so looking forward to reading them. Have taken a look at the link you posted about the kind of things you can eat on the diet. I have to be honest: some of the things he mentions really don't suit my stomach at all. Dairy and fruit juice make me feel really ill.

What are the results you have had from this diet?

I've been doing the Peat diet since last June. I didn't drink milk for 20 years so I understand that concern; it's really been a leap for me personally.

Overall, the Peat nutrition info is some of the best online. He thinks polyunsaturated fatty acids--both omega 3 & 6--are aging. Sugar is protective because it produces CO2 which cells need for cellular respiration and efficient metabolism. So, according to Peat, almonds and salmon are bad for you, but fruit or even white sugar is good.

I feel much better on this way of eating (it's easily the tastiest food list in the world), and have noticed little things like improved bowels (obviously a sign of being less stressed), more stable mood, better sleep, and clearer/brighter skin.

The only downside to the diet is the emphasis on liquids. I'm starting to wonder if drinking so much milk, OJ and coffee is lowering my temperature. My morning temp, for example, is 96 degrees. Peat says everything should be regarded within context, so it may be that due to having dieted so many years, my cells are washed out and aren't benefitting from so much liquid. I'm tweaking things and thinking of adding more solid food, especially earlier in the day.
havana8

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am      Reply with quote
adding this related post

Barefootgirl wrote:
Gretchen,

I know you have a lot of respect for Ray Peat.

Can you point us to a link for general info on his health suggestions - diet, hormone therapy,etc?

I would rather not purchase a book until I learn a little more about his philosophies.

Do you have a sample daily menu or what you eat, what supplements you take?

Thanks, BFG
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
adding this related post

Barefootgirl wrote:
Gretchen,

I know you have a lot of respect for Ray Peat.

Can you point us to a link for general info on his health suggestions - diet, hormone therapy,etc?

I would rather not purchase a book until I learn a little more about his philosophies.

Do you have a sample daily menu or what you eat, what supplements you take?

Thanks, BFG

Hi, Barefootgirl,

Here is a link to a description of the basic RP eating guidelines:
http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=419742

This food chart shows the main food choices:

My meals are pretty basic: milk with salt and sugar, cheese with fruit, meat with gelatin and chocolate and/or fruit for desert, oysters with white rice and tomatoes, Mexican Coke with string cheese. About once a week I have yogurt; Peat says the lactic acid is bad. I have several teapsoons of coconut oil (3 tsp= 1 tablespoon) in my cooking or in my coffee.

Peat says having a grated carrot every day is important to rid the intestine of endotoxins:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0w81p2X46Q

The carrot salad is REALLY GOOD and does seem to have some kind of anti-stress effect.

Additional supplements I take include aspirin, progesterone cream, MSM and vitamin D drops. I need to add thyroid replacement (Cytomel, Cynoplus, etc) and possibly vitamin A:
http://blog.arkofwellness.com/vitamin-a-and-why-i-love-my-bottle-of-nutrisorb/

This is a link of articles, interviews, blogs etc:
http://caramellamorbida.blogspot.co.uk/

Peat's articles can be hard to read at first. I recommend reading Danny Roddy's blog as cheat notes and also watching Josh Rubin's videos on You Tube.
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks..it is quite a surprise to actually someone advocating for highly processed sugar.

What's his reasoning behind that?

Thanks, BFG
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
Thanks..it is quite a surprise to actually someone advocating for highly processed sugar.

What's his reasoning behind that?

Thanks, BFG

Peat says sugar is better than starch because its oxidation produces carbon dioxide which is metabolically protective:
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml

I just stumbled upon yet another Peat inspired nutritionist Kate Skinner who has written a book about putting sugars back in to her diet:
http://www.ididntquitsugar.com/index.html

Her blog:
http://www.nutritionbynature.com.au/

I forgot to mention I also eat a few eggs per week and also take B vitamins.
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Gretchen. I appreciate all the links and information.

One of the most interesting points, is the one related to Omega 3s but only because there is so much scientific evidence supporting the healthfulness of Omega 3s.

Also interesting that Peat doesn't publish a book that compiles and summarizes his articles?

Thanks again, BFG
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:

One of the most interesting points, is the one related to Omega 3s but only because there is so much scientific evidence supporting the healthfulness of Omega 3s.

Also interesting that Peat doesn't publish a book that compiles and summarizes his articles?

Thanks again, BFG

Peat says the omega-3 research was bought and paid for. Confused He says this based I'm assuming on reading medical journals and published research for decades.

Actually, conspiracy theory aside, the early studies showed benefits but were much smaller. The later, much larger studies have negated them:
http://www.samefacts.com/2013/01/health-and-medicine/how-breakthrough-medical-findings-disappear/

Peat has some books for sale on Amazon but they are $ due to being out-of-print..... I think Generative Energy is out-of-print everywhere. You can buy Nutrition For Women on Lita Lee's site:
http://www.litalee.com/SFP_shopexd.asp?id=287
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Gretchen:
A question I have:
You state: Peat says the omega-3 research was bought and paid for.

My question is:
Bought and paid for - why? and by whom? The pharmaceutical industry isn't making money here and neither is the FDA or the AMA as far as I've seen.
I'm going to read some of what you've sent but I also question his cavalier treatment of ingesting processed sugars.

I believe Mr. Peat has put considerable thought into what he has written and his belief system. Regarding nutritional concepts I am open minded and tend to disagree with some of what is considered acceptable and conventional. Still, with regards to Mr. Peat or anyones ideas I need to make sense of it from a biochemical position in terms of sound reasoning and rationale.
Why did you choose his belief system? Thanks -sis

gretchen wrote:
Barefootgirl wrote:

Thanks again, BFG

Peat says the omega-3 research was bought and paid for. Confused He says this based I'm assuming on reading medical journals and published research for decades.

Actually, conspiracy theory aside, the early studies showed benefits but were much smaller. The later, much larger studies have negated them:
http://www.samefacts.com/2013/01/health-and-medicine/how-breakthrough-medical-findings-disappear/

Peat has some books for sale on Amazon but they are $ due to being out-of-print..... I think Generative Energy is out-of-print everywhere. You can buy Nutrition For Women on Lita Lee's site:
http://www.litalee.com/SFP_shopexd.asp?id=287

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Gretchen - Just a few thoughts: I looked at the link: the chart and the research relating to Omega 3's. The chart was designed to show how relative Omega 3 intake is to mortality.

I view the value of many supplements from the standpoint of quality of life. Omega 3's are supposed to be beneficial with decreasing risks of macular degeneration, help with heart health, sperm count Smile , decreasing mental fog (ie: better brain function) (I have many friends of a certain age who take it for that reason alone). There are others but my point is that Omega 3's are not taken to increase lifespan necessarily.

I find this very intriguing and so I pursue on reading the information.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Hi Gretchen - Just a few thoughts: I looked at the link: the chart and the research relating to Omega 3's. The chart was designed to show how relative Omega 3 intake is to mortality.

I view the value of many supplements from the standpoint of quality of life. Omega 3's are supposed to be beneficial with decreasing risks of macular degeneration, help with heart health, sperm count Smile , decreasing mental fog (ie: better brain function) (I have many friends of a certain age who take it for that reason alone). There are others but my point is that Omega 3's are not taken to increase lifespan necessarily.

I find this very intriguing and so I pursue on reading the information.

Fish oils are purported to do a lot of things that they probably don't. The chart explains that larger studies show they have no benefit. There have been recent studies saying this also so at this point this is something everyone should have heard.

FWIW, I agree with Ray Peat who says the research has always shown that polyunsaturated fats (both omega 3 & 6) are harmful. Fish oil is probably actually the worst.

In terms of anti-aging and quality of life, the thyroid can't be overlooked as a master gland that controls all energetic functions of the body. A damaged thyroid= aging.
http://oneradionetwork.com/diet-and-nutrition/dr-lita-lee-pufaspolyunsaturated-fatty-acids-hindering-thyroid-function-at-every-level-january-17-2012/
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 09, 2013 5:26 am      Reply with quote
One of the problems with fish oil is that it's highly oxidative. By itself, or supplemented along with a standard diet, fish oil spawns free radicals (pun intended). I haven't read the studies but I would be that is one reason the latest studies showed no benefit.

Counteract this by ingesting extra anti-oxidants (food or supplement source). Easy-peasy.

I like fish oil, but as with everything, moderation is key. Sister listed some of the benefits and I've experienced some of them myself. Another thing about fish oil is when I'm taking it regularly my skin always looks better regardless of how well I'm taking care of it. But some people for a while were advocating massive quantities of it and that's just not good. That could have been a problem in the studies, too. Dunno what the dosage was but anything over 2000 mg/day is probably too much.

I love Ray Peat's ideas, but I tried Peating for a week a couple of years ago, and found many of his recommendations don't agree with me. For instance, the gelatin made my fibroids get bigger almost immediately. I could feel it. Yuck. And while I loved my morning eggnog (milk, sugar, raw eggs, and a little vanilla blended into a shake, yum!) I gained about three pounds that week. Sad Between that and the fibroids I had to give it up.

Please don't take this the wrong way, gretchen, but if your morning temp is 96, it sounds like it's not agreeing with you all that well, either, in the long term. Most of the guys I know who Peat have reported increased morning temp (related to thyroid function) as well as the other manifestations of well-being that you mentioned.

I suspect men tend to do better on the Ray Peat diet than women, but I have no proof to support that except that the majority of his devotees are men and not women.

I totally agree with Peat about omega-6, btw, just not omega-3.

Do you take iodine? I have for about a year and a half and it's helped my thyroid function a lot. My TSH alone went down significantly, and all other values also experienced significant improvement.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 10, 2013 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
Yubs wrote:

Do you take iodine? I have for about a year and a half and it's helped my thyroid function a lot. My TSH alone went down significantly, and all other values also experienced significant improvement.

Yubs, how much iodine are you taking? My thyroid definitely needs help....I am currently waiting for my latest test scores.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 8:13 am      Reply with quote
bethany, I take between 12.5 and 50 mg. per day. Conventional wisdom says this is not good but all I can say is that conventional wisdom is wrong about iodine! Laughing

However, there is some (misinterpreted) basis for the prejudice against iodine, as it can have some bad side effects until you clean your body out. It did not agree with me when I first started taking it and I had to perservere for a while before I was able to tolerate it. But once I was, I was glad I put myself to the trouble. I'm not the expert (others have explained it better than me), but I'll try to explain. If you already know some of this, apologies. Not talking down, just trying anticipate questions.

Iodine is an element in the halide group, along with chlorine, fluorine (fluoride like in our water) and bromine (bromide additives in baked goods). The tissues, glands, and organs in our bodies have special receptors for this group of elemental minerals, but our bodies don't need all of them. We mostly just need sodium chloride and iodine to maintain health. The thyroid in particular has an affinity and a need for iodine. Lack of iodine can cause goiter and all kinds of problems.

However, in modern human diets, iodine is often in short supply. This is why salt is iodized...it contains just enough iodine to keep people from developing goiter (but not enough to promote optimal health).

But fluoride and and bromide (which is put into commercial baked goods because it improves the texture of the finished product) are NOT in short supply in the modern human food supply. Because these elements are all in the same family, they can fit into same tissue receptors that are supposed to be filled by iodine. When there is bromide and fluoride in the body and little or no iodine, bromide and fluoride will take over to fill the receptors. After that happens, whatever iodine *does* come into the body has trouble getting into the thyroid receptors to do it's job.

When someone begins to supplement iodine, there is suddenly more iodine available than fluoride and bromide. Iodine begins to take back over (because the receptors prefer iodine if it's available) and the bromide and fluoride are squeezed out. They're not needed by the body, so when they flood the bloodstream they can cause a detox reaction. This detox can range from mild to severe.

Compounding this is that iodine is also a chelator of mercury. Somehow (don't remember the complete explanation and don't have time to research) iodine can stir up mercury from the tissues. If there's too much mercury along with the bromide and fluoride, this is when the detox can be severe. Some people have reported psychosis from it. Mercury toxicity can cause "madness" a la The Mad Hatter.

This is the long, windy way of saying iodine supplementation is good, but you have to be careful with it, especially if you have any mercury fillings.

Some people will say don't supplement iodine or chelate unless you get your fillings removed, but I think this is an individual thing and it depends on how healthy you are to begin with, how good your diet is, and how far you're willing to educate yourself about the process.

For me, I had to do a couple of rounds of chelation before I could tolerate iodine. It made me jittery, gave me insomnia,and just generally made me feel like crap. But once I chelated I tried it again, and was amazed at the results. Worth noting is that I dont' have any mercury fillings.

I also "salt load" and make sure I keep well mineralized with iodine's co-factors, magnesium and selenium. Often salt loading (drinking salted water) and loading the co-factors is enough to prevent or alleviate any side effects from iodine supplementation. Vitamin C loading can also help, but the minerals (sodium chloride, magnesium, selenium) are the key.

I eat an insane amount of salt with my food and my blood pressure is fine. I freaked out at first when I was told to salt load, but quickly found that it helped me a good deal. Salt is typically not a problem for anyone unless their kidneys are compromised. It can even benefit your fluid balance if you're not getting enough salt. Interestingly, I quit peeing as much when I started salt-loading. I figured it would make me pee more, but it had the opposite effect.

Salt loading is also recommended if your adrenals are compromised. I have been diagnosed with hypoadrenism, and so between that and the iodine have experienced nothing but good by loading salt. Plus it's yummy. Guilt-free salting of food is a wonderful thing. Smile I expect the salt probhibition we've been living under for the last 30 years will be reversed in the near future. It's not good for anyone's health except a few small groups. From what I understand the studies that spawned the no-salt craze were deeply flawed, although I readily admit I'm not expert.

As long as you're in good health (if there are doubts get a physical first), my recommendation for iodine is to get a bottle of Lugol's 5% and start taking a couple drops per day while upping your salt intake, magnesium, and selenium. Do that for a week or two then add another drop. See what happens. Etc. If it doesn't agree with you you can always keep the Lugol's around for topical antiseptic. It hurts but it's still the best thing if you really want to zap the germs in a wound.

Long and windy. Apologies for that. It's a subject I'm rather passionate about. Wink Hope it helped.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Yubs for the information on iodine. I never knew this and it was very well written and easy to understand. Thanks for taking the time to explain it.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 11, 2013 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Yubs - Yes excellent explanation indeed! Always happy to hear of someone who has healed themselves thru the use of Iodine!

There is more info on the Iodine thread but I will post a link to Stephanie's website (her PDF is on the front pg)as it is excellent! http://steppingstonesliving.com/resources/iodine/(the detox can be rough as I can atest to & after 10yrs of taking it I still have not rid myself of all the Bromine!)She also runs the Yahoo Iodine group & has been doing a fabulous job for years now)

It is really quite unfortunate that not everyone has the Iodine info presented to them by their docs & in fact often those docs who are aware of it are quite against it. As I mentioned in the other thread Iodine saved my life and I am forever indebted to the pioneering Iodine docs who have had to go up against so much opposition.

Best to all of you who embark on the Iodine journey. It may be a bumpy ride but will certainly ultimately greatly benefit your health!
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 13, 2013 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
The fact is, people were healthier and thinner 40 years ago before omega-3s became popular. Fish oil as the "solution" to health problems appears to be a scam, considering that it hasn't actually been proved to prevent or cure anything. As for increasing the consumption of cold water fish, this also seems to be a dubious recommendation, based on false information the public doesn't understand and is not inclined to learn more about. Just based on my own personal observations, there is no way I will ever eat 2 servings of salmon per week ever again.

I've found aspirin works just as well or better at making skin nice, and fwiw, the longer I ate salmon, the worse my skin looked.

As for iodine, Peat doesn't recommend it, but people who follow him have various things to say about it. It doesn't resonate with me, so I will stick with thryoid medicines like Cytomel, Cynoplus, etc.

Peat's work is slightly tilted towards women, actually. He has written two books on women's hormones and health and none specifically for men.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |