Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

White Powder Gold
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
derbycity
5% products discount

Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:20 am      Reply with quote
I feel so stupid...this is on it's way and I am too afraid to use it! It sounded so good...to be true.
WHITE POWDER GOLD
A nutritionist that knows far more than I just replied with,,,,well, I wouldn't do it, because heavy metal toxicity will only cause more tiredness. I would suggest other ideas. perhaps a cleanse? Dry White Powder Gold (X 100 mag)

White powder gold is made from pure gold. It is not made from volcanic ash or sea salt or crushed rock. We sell this powder in 1/2 ounce bottles and in 1 ounce bottles . It is suspended in water with no preservatives . Some settling of the contents will occur so shake well before using!
Help!
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Derby,
I've asked on the Products Review Forum whether it's safe to take gold internally, but have not had an answer so far.
I think my question got buried in the argument about Dark Energy. Smile
derbycity
5% products discount

Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Holmes wrote:
Derby,
I've asked on the Products Review Forum whether it's safe to take gold internally, but have not had an answer so far.
I think my question got buried in the argument about Dark Energy. Smile

Thank you Holmes...very nice of you to help me.
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Derby,
I've gone onto the Skincare and Make up Forum to ask again about gold taken internally.
Hopefully there will soon be some answers.
Holmes
derbycity
5% products discount

Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
Holmes wrote:
Derby,
I've gone onto the Skincare and Make up Forum to ask again about gold taken internally.
Holmes

Thank you so much for your help Holmes Exclamation
derbycity
5% products discount

Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Holmes wrote:
Derby,
Holmes

Holmes, I feel like I should say that I got excited and ordered the White Powder Gold because of all the raves on their web page. I suffer from insomnia, which makes me tired all the time. Clouded thinking, depression...I know I sound like a basket case, but actually I make it from day to day...always praying I will find that magic potion that will help. I bought the product with great hope it would help me, but I do not know any of those people that are raving about how great the product is. I know it ws a stupid purchase....always hoping.
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Derby,
I'm always getting bouts of insomnia so you have my sympathy. If you ever find a cure, be sure to let me know!
My question about gold has been moved from the Skincare Forum to here, the Lounge, and it's on the following thread.
According to the answers so far, it's definitely not a good idea to take gold internally.
derbycity
5% products discount

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Holmes wrote:
Derby,
I'm always getting bouts of insomnia so you have my sympathy. If you ever find a cure, be sure to let me know!
My question about gold has been moved from the Skincare Forum to here, the Lounge, and it's on the following thread.
According to the answers so far, it's definitely not a good idea to take gold internally.

As always, thank you Holmes for getting involved and helping me out with my mistake.. I will have to mark this one up for another goofy "get well quick" mistake... Thank you again for your generous help.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Yes I took this for a while about 10 years ago, a product called Etherium Gold. Have read some interesting things about powdered gold products, not all good.

https://www.harmonicinnerprizes.com/products/natural-monatomic-minerals/etherium-gold/
Holmes
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Gretchen,
Why did you take Etherium Gold?
Did you notice any improvement in brain function while you were taking it?
TIA
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Holmes,(and others interested in ormus)
This is a copy of what i jut posted in the AGS (Ageless Secret Gold)thread..

sorry not to respond to your question sooner...
ormus gold is not the same as the metallic form of gold ..actually all ormus minerals are not in their metallic form ..that's part of the definition of what m-state or ormus is(and i believe ormus minerals are not detectable by our modern science's ways of measuring 'substance'..so they are physical/non-physical substances)....but they can convert to their metallic form given certain stimulation (which you do not want to happen!) especially from EMF'S ...and other sources...like sulphur..which is in the msm part of ASG..which is why i was concerned about using ormus products (externally and internally) close to the time i use ASG...(although i just heard from one of the yahoo ormus groups i belong to that sulphur in and of itself is not so bad in converting ormus to its metallic form ...but it greatly speeds the process of conversion when EMFS ae present...

i use the wet percipitate of ormus gold (essential from sea salt) internally..rather than white powder gold... and use a liquid gold ormus and a liquid platinum group ormus (added to a cream) externally.

i am just learning about ormus myself..and spent months and months of research and speaking to vendors...and recently, being part of 2 ormus yahoo groups before i felt comfortable to use these products for myself and my dh(my dh's results have been astounding healthwise) ...and i would suggest you (and others) do the same if you are drawn to it..but have many questions/concerns...i've found the ormus community to be very supportive and informative.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
also want to say that i did receive a gift of white powder gold along with a wet sea salt participate gold ormus liquid that i ordered from mother earth alchemy...(after spending much time speaking with michael or mehoo as he is also known by..and reading his current and past posts in the yahoo ormus group..wnate to feel i could trust his products) he said essentially that he uses the WPG about 3 times a month.kind of like when he 'feels' to take it..the wet form is considered to be more bio-available i believe...butthere is much much diversion of opinion/info about almost everyhting in the ormus community...

at any rate, he also said to begin taking ormus sparingly..for the wet ormus he suggested 6-15 drops the first time...and to stop taking it if we became irritable...or started to hear ringing in our ears...a sign we could be 'over-dosing'...i had worked up to a tbl which i felt i neede for a while because i had a health issue i felt required it..but eventually did fins myself becoming irritable and backed off for a fw days taking nothing at all..and now take 2 tspd a day..which my dh does too.

the liquid gold ormus i take also has some etherium gold in it ...also believe it or not...'dew'...amazing stuff!

actually ormus was in everything natura before the world essentially became so polluted, etc. etc...and is still found in foods like grain grasses grown in volcanic soil...truly pristine moubtain streams etc...those into ormus believe it to be a nutrient th our bodies are now sorely missing..and as such the ack of it has altered our dna.that is part of why re-introducing ormus can have such miraculous effect..i am speaking here from my own experience...but can not whileheartedly reccomend it to anyone..as there are difficulties wih it as well...a good place tom start to explore it is at the faq section of subtleenergies.com

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
sorry for all the typos in my last post..no time right now to edit!!!

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Derbycity i really suggest you read the faq at subtleenergies.com before consuming your WPG...the reults are too astounding for me to go in here..both emotionallyspiritually/physically...but there are caveats..and things to be prepared for..you may become more tired at first...and also really really hungry as your body is using energy in healing itself..especially if you take too much at first...

i'm wondering what site you bought your powder from..as there are certain ones highly recommended at subtleenergies.com.....and just personally....i feel it's more 'foolproof' to start with the wet sea salt percipitate ormus then the WPG..but that's just my own concen re safety.

derbycity
5% products discount

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:
Derbycity i really suggest you read the faq at subtleenergies.com before consuming your WPG...the reults are too astounding for me to go in here..both emotionallyspiritually/physically...but there are caveats..and things to be prepared for..you may become more tired at first...and also really really hungry as your body is using energy in healing itself..especially if you take too much at first...

i'm wondering what site you bought your powder from..as there are certain ones highly recommended at subtleenergies.com.....and just personally....i feel it's more 'foolproof' to start with the wet sea salt percipitate ormus then the WPG..but that's just my own concen re safety.
[quote] Jasminerosey, Should I just throw it away, because I am totally without the wisdom of what to do with the White Powder Gold..the pro and cons are totally over my head.
White Powder Gold
PO Box 15626
Chattanooga, Tn 37415
(423)877-2478

Allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery .

Web orders will be faster but please understand that we do not manufacture this product in bulk. We make small amounts due to the nature of the processing that it requires, it is a process that must be precise and there is no room for error.

For additional information contact:

admin@whitepowdergold.com
Thanks to all of you that haved tried to help me with what in the world to do with this product! Smile
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi Derbycity...yeah i know wjhat you mean about being over your head..it's really complicate dfor me too..the only reason i pursued ormus is becaus ei had, inadvertedly very positive experience with the sunfood gold ormus which i believed i was taking for skin rejuvenation...and foud out how incredible it mae my feel...unbelievable unless you.ve experienced what ormus can do for your emotions/spirit..and that gave me the impetus to do all the research that i did (the Sunfood ormus did nothing for my skin, actually, although other ormus products have)

Why not keep the WPG and see what your destiny brings you in the future in terms of understanding what it is.

gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Holmes wrote:
Gretchen,
Why did you take Etherium Gold?
Did you notice any improvement in brain function while you were taking it?
TIA

I heard about it I think from a Reiki friend in the late 90s. Back then there were so many hippie dippy spiritual things going on, I would try anything.
I remember feeling a little more lucid on it but nothing unusual. They used to have a whole website telling all about the product, can't seem to find. Very Happy

Thought it was called Aulterra but these are just cell phone neutralizers:
http://www.aulterra.com/

I always wanted to take the product Chamae Rose tea but never bought it.
Here I found the website:
https://www.harmonicinnerprizes.com/
Shedevil

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
The reason why taking white gold is dangerious is because it releases toxins such as coffee,tab,alochol, out of your body in order to purafie your life energy, however if your body is to heavely toxafied at the time you start taking it then you are posioning yourself. There needs to be a long period of self awareness of habbits and what holds power over you. You had better start to detox your body, if you plan on continue to take any ormus products.
Shedevil

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
The reason why taking white gold is dangerious is because it releases toxins such as coffee,tab,alochol, out of your body in order to purafie your life energy, however if your body is to heavely toxafied at the time you start taking it then you are posioning yourself. There needs to be a long period of self awareness of habbits and what holds power over you. You had better start to detox your body, if you plan on continue to take any ormus products.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
I know this is somewhat off-topic, but I'll mention it anyway.

If, say, you ever decide to take silver supplements, do so with caution lest your skin turn blue.
See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8C0GknwAM
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:38 am      Reply with quote
That's something that used to happen in Victorian times when people overdozed on silver, but even with colloidal silver its quite rare nowadays to be able to consume so much that the skin turns blue. Just sharing, as I know one time I put off trying colloidal silver after someone told me that, and didn't touch it for ages, and then discovered that it wasn't as regular as people made out (skin turning blue that is).
VeronicaM wrote:

If, say, you ever decide to take silver supplements, do so with caution lest your skin turn blue.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
That's something that used to happen in Victorian times when people overdozed on silver, but even with colloidal silver its quite rare nowadays to be able to consume so much that the skin turns blue. Just sharing, as I know one time I put off trying colloidal silver after someone told me that, and didn't touch it for ages, and then discovered that it wasn't as regular as people made out (skin turning blue that is).
VeronicaM wrote:

As with anything else, one must do legwork/research beforehand.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
People wont stop believing in magic pills and powders Confused

Does your body NEED gold cut into powder?

Or is your body in REAL NEED of actually love from others,appreciation and all the stuff that makes a day full of vibration?

We dont need magic pills all we need is in front of our eyes and it is called life energy.Every breathe you take is 100000000 more valuable than every ton of gold ormus.

So breathe,absorb the Sun, and feel the waves Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi panos.

What should people do when they are too tense or anxious or ill or just plain resistant and impermeable to be in the fortunate position to fully take your advice to be simple, free, receptive, relaxed, at one with nature, carefree and ...blessed.

How do people get to the position you suggest? Is there something they can do that takes a few seconds and fits into their life, and appeals to their imagination and feels achievable and not daunting?
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Hi panos.

What should people do when they are too tense or anxious or ill or just plain resistant and impermeable to be in the fortunate position to fully take your advice to be simple, free, receptive, relaxed, at one with nature, carefree and ...blessed.

How do people get to the position you suggest? Is there something they can do that takes a few seconds and fits into their life, and appeals to their imagination and feels achievable and not daunting?

Yeah you are right Wink

Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |