Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Tua trend - is it worth it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
KTkat999
5% products discount

Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone

I know there's already a thread on the tua trend, and I've read through it, but I just wanted to ask for an update and a general pole from the people who've used the device...

I'm considering getting the tua trend mainly for neck cording and turkey neck, and for skin elasticity on my face, but I'm worried that it will disturb what little facial fat I have and make me look gaunt?..

I'd really appreciate any advice from the people who've used it?... I'm two weeks from my 40th birthday and having a bit of a freak out!...

Thanks guys

Katie
KTkat999
5% products discount

Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Ps I've lurked on this forum for about 10 years now but I forgot my login and had to start a new one!
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:01 am      Reply with quote
I think that if your problems originate with less than taut muscles, the Tua T'rend will help. I am much older than you and the before and after pics at ten weeks were very impressive. But I don't use it for my neck, for me having the platysmal bands treated with botox eliminates visible cording. One side of my face was considerably slacker than the other and the Tua rebalanced it, giving a more pleasing symmetry.

It is a good tool if you have the problems it treats.

ps wouldn't bother with the viso model, the trend is much easier to use.
KTkat999
5% products discount

Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for that mismis - I had also considered the Botox solution for the neck cording but I'm a voice actor and was a bit paranoid it might affect my voice. Did it ever do that to you?...
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Yes - I DIY botox, using generic Chinese product. The last time I did my platysmas I had some unwanted paralysis of the throat which caused a huskier voice and the need to cough up food I could not swallow (just a little bit, I was able to eat!). I've done this many times, but this was the only time I had this effect. Unbranded btx is notoriously uneven in quality, but I used about 1/2 the usual amount used by doctors - who by the way, also occasionally report this side effect. So if your voice is an important part of your means, botox might not be a good idea. Have you thought about Tom Haggarty's exercises and derma rolling? The exercise firms the area, and the derma rolling induces collagen formation in the slack skin.

Tom is a good advertisement for his exercises! Just google Tom Haggeraty and marvel at what is possible. Though Tom himself does say for an extremely slack neck, a surgical solution is the best.
JenS
5% products discount

Wed May 14, 2014 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Hello Ladies:

I ordered my tua trend about 2 years ago, and I really enjoy using it, and have seen some great results. The problem is this Carl Johnson! I ordered the sponges back in February, and I still haven't received them! I call, and it seems to be one excuse after the other. Now I'm out $ 15.95, with no sponges!

Do you all know of anyone reputable in the USA that supplies the sponges? I really do not recommend ordering from him. I just called now, and he was very short with me! Please just beware!
JenS
5% products discount

Thu May 15, 2014 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Well I finally received my tua trend sponges after 3 months Very Happy
skincarecat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 17, 2014 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there
I really did like the feel of the TUA but I has issues with quality, I had two, and they both broke within a year and without a ton of use. Also one side of the unit didn't work on both after a while. I did like the fact that I could feel it and I think it would have helped tighten my skin over time. I also had issues with the contact person in that it was hard to get response and new unit.

Good luck

Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Help, I can't seem to find a place to buy it. When I try to order it from the website, they say they can't ship to the U.S. A.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |