Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
MicroNeedling w/ Human Growth Hormone for Collagen Synthesis
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
justin1980

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have a dermapen at home.

Let's assume that for arguments sake, i also have legit pharmaceutical Human Grade 191aa lyophilized Sterile Human Growth Hormone.

Here's my idea:
- Begin by adding 2mls of bacteriostatic water to a vial containing 10 IU's of the freeze-dried HGH. I would then perform a dermapen (microneedling) procedure to myself. Typically i apply a Hyaluronic Acid Serum to the face, and i would simply also apply the HGH to the skin before needling.

Has anyone tried this, or heard of it being tried. Any input or thoughts as to whether this might be effective at increasing collagen synthesis directly on the face much more effectively?

Thanks for any and all thoughts and critiques.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
This is just disgusting on so many levels, and I hope the MODERATORS will delete it ASAP.

For those who might have their curiosity peaked by this idea, please do a little research on "lipoatrophy".

It makes me sad and disheartened, to see the lengths some will go to, all in the name of vanity... Sad

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
justin1980

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:24 am      Reply with quote
Lol kassy. What are you talking about?
Please elaborate on several of the levels of disgustingness you're referring to. Have you heard the saying "a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing?"
Hgh has many anti-aging properties. If you're trying to insinuate hgh related "facial fat dents" that would take many years worth all put into one site. Are you not familiar with the science behind the vampire facial?
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:50 am      Reply with quote
double post. laggy board

20% products discount
free skin care

nm

20% products discount
free skin care

Justin, here are my thoughts FWIW:

Setterfield has found that needling alone with longer than 0.5mm needles will trigger the skin's own production of the correct growth factors, cytokines and other chemicals. We only need to support the barrier with HA afterward immediately.

Then we are to apply *whatever* the following days. His current book, Concise Guide to Dermal Needling, Expanded Medical Edition goes into great detail. He also has an online needling course that I found interesting. http://www.needlingguide.com/online-course-1/

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Justin, here are my thoughts FWIW:

Setterfield has found that needling alone with longer than 0.5mm needles will trigger the skin's own production of the correct growth factors, cytokines and other chemicals. We only need to support the barrier with HA afterward immediately.

Then we are to apply *whatever* the following days. His current book, Concise Guide to Dermal Needling, Expanded Medical Edition goes into great detail. He also has an online needling course that I found interesting. http://www.needlingguide.com/online-course-1/

$400 for a course Very Happy Insane!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Its not insane at all! Consider all the useless and expensive products ppl buy for $400. At least needling works and I learned a lot. Its an investment.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
youtube has free videos of derma rolling.
Pandax12
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
hotdocgirl wrote:

Most of those videos show you how to butcher the skin. Not roll it. Laughing
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Pandax12 wrote:
hotdocgirl wrote:

Most of those videos show you how to butcher the skin. Not roll it. Laughing

The Setterfield online course is more than just him demonstrating the roller and the pen. << Thats just one unit of the 6 hour course. He goes into adjunctive devices and what ingredients to use when, what length needles to use for what condition and preparing the skin. He explains a lot of theory behind his protocols.

But if that isnt interesting to you then by all means, pass it up. Its geared more for practitioners but I found it interesting since I make products to be used with needles. And it goes into more info than his latest book has.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Fawnie

Is the 6hr course all downloadable, so you can keep referring to it?
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
No its not downloadable. Its a password-protected course that expires after 30 days but I take copious notes (which, unfortunately, even I cant read now!)

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Fawnie. Lol - that wouldn't work for me with my poor memory!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |