Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pico Toner--my results
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
wen_goldfish wrote:
i have just bought the pico toner from EDS. has anyone been using it on the bust area? i could not find any instructions on how to lift and firm the body area. thanks!

You need to use it at full power - 100 and on P1. I've never used it on my body except arms but I think gliding and holding movements are what you need to do. I would take hands on upper chest (starting at outer chest near arms) - and press upward - keep the 'black' glove above the red. Lift and then hold for 20 or more seconds and then move along.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Pablita wrote:
Do you girls recommend the pico toner for a 35 years old with no wrinkles and no sagging and good skin condition?
I would like to use it just for maintenance but it is very expensive.
Do you think it is worth just for mai tenance or that i could do with something cheaper? If so which gadget do you recommend?

I don't think you need a Pico toner (my opinion) although I know women in their 30's who get professional microcurrent treatments and enjoy the benefits of stimulation and lift to the muscles. The use of microcurrent isn't necessarily about having sag and wrinkles. Sometimes prevention is the best medicine. (If I were in my 30's and know then what I know now I would have a Pico toner and use it once a week). Call it Baseline muscle training!

As far as a cheaper gadget that will benefit your situation I'd suggest a Merbe. It won't lift like microcurrent but it does provide some nice benefits that you will notice.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks very much sister sweets, i am going to check the Merbe, even do i think i will end up giving myself the Pico as a birthday present to myself Smile
I can do te baseline treatment you say once a week and use it on the body.
I have a sorisa passive gym machine for body and i am happy with it but the big pads are quite annoying o place in some body parts, i think the pico it will be easier to use with the probes
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Good for you Pablita. If you can do it, I'd go for the Pico toner. I wish I knew at your age what I know now.
I use my Pico twice a week (20 minutes) - this is what my esthetician recommended Wink and everyday I'm trying to do a minute or two of Merbe and then follow with my NuFace.

I really think the microcurrent maintenance routine is going to make a big difference for you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
I just order the Pico Smile) I ordered globes and probes, i was using the slendertone face for maintenance so maybe i can stop that and use te pico once or twice a week.

How many times i week do you think i should use the pico to lift my butt and firm the waist?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Pablita wrote:
Do you girls recommend the pico toner for a 35 years old with no wrinkles and no sagging and good skin condition?
I would like to use it just for maintenance but it is very expensive.
Do you think it is worth just for mai tenance or that i could do with something cheaper? If so which gadget do you recommend?

Hi Pablita, I see that Sistersweets already answered you about the Pico and that you ordered one. I think you will really like it. I don't really think that 35 is too young at all to start using it. After age 30, the face starts it downward decent. Some people even begin to notice the jawline isn't quite as firm and other areas of the face might suffer as well like slight hooding of the eyes. Again, these changes might not be all that dramatic, but it does begin earlier than one might think. That is why facial exercise becomes very popular with many younger people as it keeps the face in shape. IMO, the Pico toner is different than facial exercise. Facial exercise can tone the face without a doubt, and some programs work similar to body building programs where you can replace lost volume with muscle. I believe the Pico gently returns the facial muscle back to where they belong over time and can even create some fullness to the face. That is why I would say this is a great tool for you at your young age because the older you get, the longer it takes! The body results will also depend on how quickly you respond. For the body, I would suggest keeping the power level on 100. It's not too strong at all! For the face, that's quite a different thing.. Start low say around 20-25 on P1 and see what your face can tolerate and how it responds. Program two (p2) helps add fullness. My guess is you will love this little machine. Keep us posted! Best, Aprile Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Pablita - I have only used the Pico for arms but in my opinion to achieve improvements for butt and waist I would use it frequently in the beginning (5X a week) - probably for several weeks. The gluteus is a big muscle and will require some time spent. Always use P1 on 100 and I would try to use the Pico at least 5 minutes per area. I would aim for a longer session at least once or twice a week.
Once you start seeing some lift you could back it down a little.
Use on your face twice a week at first on the lower level - as April suggested. Always moving upward - and don't forget your neck - we want to keep that nice. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:36 am      Reply with quote
You are right APrile the earliest we start to take care of our skin and muscles the better Smile
I am really waiting forwars to receice my pico next week, i will use it 5 times a eeek on the butt to achieve lifting and after that wil start training with weights to add sone volume as my butt is very thin. I think i will see faster results if i starta te weights once my butt is lifted.
I plan using it on most body parts maybe teice a week for maintenance.

Do you girls do facial exercises as well? Or just the pico?

I plan using the pico on my boyfriend too, he is only 28 but his skis shows some wrinkles and a very tiny loss of volume on cheeks.
So he wants to use the pico as well Smile
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 am      Reply with quote
I ordered a Pico, and it arrived yesterday. When I get off work today, I will try it out.
They gave me a coupon to get it for $350. The tax and shipping brought it to $400..

I would never have purchased something like this, except for reading this forum.

I intend to get the tria and easy eyes on another paycheck. Very Happy
misskitty

Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
I've decided I want to buy a Pico, based on all the positive EDS reviews.

Should I buy any of the extras? The pads look really convenient for being able to do something else while you treat yourself. Has anyone tried them?

What about the probes? I've watched PQ's videos and he said it's difficult to use probes on yourself. Any other comments?

I don't really want to spend the extra money... but on the other hand, I don't want to buy the unit and then end up wishing I'd bought accessories, and/or paying shipping again to buy them!

Also -- I've tried every discount code from every EDS thread in the neurotris cart, and none of them work. Does anyone know of a code that works? If not, does anyone know if there's likely to be an upcoming sale?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi Misskitty,

I don't have the pads but I doubt Id use them if I did. But, I do own the probes and they are not difficult to use at all. In fact, I use them to perform the Caci pinch for cheeks and it works great! The only difference is I perform the pinch routine higher up on the cheeks to really lift them up. I love the probes and think they are real easy to use and a great add on!! The only drawback is the long cords because its a quad cable and they can get tangled. I remedy this by putting them in my gloves when I'm not using them. But the plus side is that you can actually use the probes and the gloves at the same time.... meaning if you want to give your hands a treatment while working on your face with the probes you can!! I would go for the gusto.
Love my Pico! All the best, Aprile Very Happy
misskitty

Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Aprile!

Does the quad cable come included with the probes? I see it is sold separately on the site for $70.

I think you do have to buy the cable separately if you buy the pads. If the cable comes with the probes, and I buy both the probes and pads, then the whole package will cost me $70 less than I originally thought. Of course this assumes the same cable is used for the probes and the pads!

Edit: I have sent this question to Neurotris, which is what I should have done in the first place. When I get an answer I will post it here, as I might not be the only one to be confused by this.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
I received a quad cable with my probes.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Oops sorry miss kitty... YES the quad cable comes with the probes. The probes are so awesome. I use them every day for my quickie routine. In fact, with the exception of using the gloves for facial and lip plumping and my neck, I would say I favor them over the gloves. But it's so damn nice to have both!!! Lots of flexibility with this little unit. Loving it! Best, Aprile
DebM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
does anyone have before/afters of pico on arms?
Pablita
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 am      Reply with quote
I have not used the pico on my face, as i started doing FE to gain volumen on one eyelid and helo my ptosis and i am having success and dont want to start mixing to many things, i am using it on my butt and it is much lifted Smile, have been using it on wait too and my abs look much firmer too. My boyfriend uses it as a help for the gym specially on arms and is happy think is helping.
My mim is gonna start using it on face, so i will post her results.
I dis not take before afters pics sorry, i will ask my mom if is ok for her that i took pics of her results and post them,but she is fonna use it on face not arms.
My boyfriens is the only one using it on arms, but you wont see much from before and afters as his arms are huge and firm from many years body building, he is trying ir as an extra.
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 02, 2014 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi there i am selling my pico toner if anyone intrested on ebay uk just now. Buy it now for £150.00. I just dont have time to use it. Im in uk . Thanks x
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 06, 2014 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I am also selling my Pico for same reason. Never get around to using it these days. Perfect condition. Open to all offers or I will then put it on ebay.

cheers

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2014 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Did it also just not work for you other than the time constraints? Did you see any visible results at all? Thanks in advance.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 07, 2014 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
Did it also just not work for you other than the time constraints? Did you see any visible results at all? Thanks in advance.

I liked it very much initially, it gave me great smoothing and plumping, but no lifting beyond a few hours. But this may be because I didnt stick at it. I am not very good at using these things continually.

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 08, 2014 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Rebecca1 wrote:
AnnieR wrote:

I liked it very much initially, it gave me great smoothing and plumping, but no lifting beyond a few hours. But this may be because I didnt stick at it. I am not very good at using these things continually.

HTH

Aww too bad you didn't stick with it Rebecca. Microcurrent really seems to have a cumulative effect that's for sure. By that I mean that over time, the muscles start to better remember quicker what to do. Now after a year, I only use mine once a week for a long treament and only a couple of minutes a day for a quickie quickie pick-me-up treatment. But I have had the probes for a while now and I have to say they gave me the most lift, while the gloves do more plumping and smoothing. I can really plump up my lips with the gloves. They are the bomb for that!! I have even shortened up the philitrum area (the space between my nose and lips). Anyway, imo if someone is selling their Pico for $150, that's a steal!

Best,
Aprile
leela7
5% products discount

Fri May 09, 2014 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered my Pico quite a while ago but, had to move and so I am just now getting around to using it! Any advice on getting started would be greatly appreciated as I am so mechanically challenged.
I do want to say that I have been very impressed with Neurotris and their responsiveness to some issues I had with the Pico. I had gotten one that had a slight imperfection with the battery case and Patricia was very prompt and friendly and I received a replacement very quickly.
I can't remember now, but should we use distilled water for moistening the gloves or is tap water alright?
Anne5899
5% products discount

Sun May 11, 2014 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Do you ladies who have experienced very good results with the Pico Toner use it in conjunction with professional micro current treatments or are these results purely from the Pico Toner?
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 11, 2014 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
leela7 wrote:
I can't remember now, but should we use distilled water for moistening the gloves or is tap water alright?

Yes, you can use tap water to moisten the gloves. Then, you use some conductive spray on the gloves.
Have fun with your treatments. I use my probes with the PICO most of the time.
sasha77777

Wed May 14, 2014 11:35 am      Reply with quote
I really want to get this, but I have a question. Can I use this on my face if I do get fillers (Juverderm Voluma and Ultra plus) and botox? I asked Nurse/ injector who did my Juvy yesterday and she had no idea. In fact I had to show her Pico toner on my phone, she's never heard of it or microcurrent treatment. Help!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |